RIP

RIP

B-b-but he hasn't even started on her yet!

Thank you OP

this is just insane how can it change so much in just 1 week

>inb4 "can't assume every post against trump is CTR" meme

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

>7 days worth of day
>92 days before general election

bet youd feel real safe with your ol standby hillary huh? bet you're real psyched about the BROWNING & ensuing degradation of the US huh? probly cause you live somewhere in our shadow. shit for brains. 'anyone but tromb!' because his drive scares you. his passion makes u feel weak. limp. ineffective. stay limp bitch you're such a fuckup oh my god

Th-the debates will turn the tide!!
October surprise! Muh leaks!!

F

> Trumpfag butthurt

the first debate hasnt even occurred yet
and those extreme pro-Hillary +15% outlier polls skew the realclearpolitics aggregate a few points

I WALK A LONLY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN

LOL

The pro-Trump Clinton+1 polls skew it the other way.

rip in pesss

fucking this
it's to early to determine the election using polls yet

F

Kek is not with you

>Polls show Trump winning
"HILLARY BTFO! HOW CAN SHE EVER RECOVER. HILL SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH. GET REKT!"

>Polls show hillary winning
"Polls are rigged. Theres still time before the debates .Polls dont mean shit anyways.

>LA Times
>pro Trump

Nigger are you serious? It's the newspaper where fucking David Horsey publishes his cartoons. They're definitely not pro Trump, they just have the integrity of not changing methodology the moment Trump pulls ahead.

> Huge amounts of incriminating info on democrats is released showing they are in bed with media
> media says they gain huge numbers in the polls

Sure, I'll believe that without thinking.

Yes,

Very interesting how the LA times still has Trump within margin of error (using supposedly the same sampling group) while others are reporting Clinton at +10 and +15.

the only media trump has is drudge and breitbart

Breitbart might as well be an arm of the Trump campaign at this point. Why does anyone take them seriously?

Sounds like the Dems found an angle of attack that works against him. He can still turn it around but he'll have to work for it.