Is this /Men's Rights/-kino?

Is this /Men's Rights/-kino?

>tfw a man's life can be completely destroyed based on one baseless accusation and female hysteria, and that man is powerless to stop it.

>A woman's life can be completely destroyed based on the sexual impulses of one entitled male, and that woman is powerless too stop it. Then a bunch of incel losers will harass her and call her a liar because they think she's an evil witch out to oppress the poor poor menz.

Wow, it's almost like shit goes both ways.
Wow, almost like

>entitled male

The vast majority of rapes happen in party situations involving alcohol. a woman gets drunk and starts acting flirtatious with a guy she knows, giving him indications she wants sex cause she's drunk and acting flirty. He picks up these signals, has sex with her. Next day she's sober and was like "wtf was I thinking, I don't want to have sex with him! He raped me!"

This is how 90% of rapes, happen, I'm not even making this up. Women invite this on themselves.

Nope, its common sense kino
If you are a piece of shit accused of molesting a bunch of kids, you must die

Nice proof incel. Too bad the CDC disagrees with you. I guess you'll never have to worry about a false rape allegation anyway if you can't even get within 10 feet of a woman before she smells the pathetic nerd misogyny on you (and cumstained cargo shorts) and runs the other way.

Seems like a lot of stars need to line up for that situation
Also wtf is an incel

>smells misogyny

Yeah women are so good at smelling misogyny, is that why they keep running back to partners who domestically abuse them and treat them like shit? Is that why so many women are eager to hook up with Chads and Tyrones that treat them like garbage and give them a black eye, and STILL defend them and run back to them?

Why do you even respond to such shitty bait? Or are you samefagging here?

>that woman is powerless too stop it
not really
>Then a bunch of incel losers will harass her and call her a liar
well, if she has no proof...

Not really, The Hunt isn't female-kino, it's witchhunt-kino.

If you want female-kino then watch this.

This movie is terrifying.

I spend too much time on reddit where such opinions are actually quite common and unironic, so I suck at detecting whether it's bait or not, since most modern normie people actually have those views. Poe's law and all.

>s-sexual abuse doesn't exist! It's all dirty lying bitches!
>BUT THEY REALLY JUST LOVE TO BE RAPED AND ABUSED THE FUCKING WHORES! WHY DON'T THEY HAVE SEX WITH A NICE GUY LIKE ME!
zero self awareness

Have you seen the movie?
Protagonist is a good person. He had his life ruined because of baseless rumors and a misunderstanding

I don't think you know what "the vast majority of rapes" entail at all

This movie is just proof that the only woman you can ever rely on is your sister and you should never trust a woman you aren't blood related to.

That's why muslims and arabs only marry their cousins and relatives, they are redpilled when it comes to sex and gender relations. Notice they don't have any feminism in their countries and women are kept in their place.

>b-but muh retarded disabled offspring

This is a lie promoted by the jews. Notice how Jews have always married their own cousins for hundreds of years in Europe, while telling white people and goyim that cosanginuous marriages supposedly result in deformed babies. They don't want goyim to know the ultimate redpill.

>>b-but muh retarded disabled offspring
>This is a lie promoted by the jews.
Have you seen what goes on in Pakistan?

Wow, with intelligent and completely coherent and intelligible theories like this it's no wonder those dirty joos try to keep you out of academia and intelligent conversation so you won't redpill the masses with such divine truth!

>incel
It's a new tumblr term for virgin.

Actually it is a term socially clueless niceguys used to call themselves for like 2 years now to get people to take them more seriously.
It obviously didn't work.

If you are accussed you might just as well have done it.
We must cleanse this earth from paedophiles.

he didn't say any of what you're quoting... not even remotely...