Spends the last four minutes of his Alvin & the Chipmunks review of himself and his crew singing in the most...

>Spends the last four minutes of his Alvin & the Chipmunks review of himself and his crew singing in the most cringeworthy fashion

What is it with him and his team that feel the need to do not just this, but do all the other unfunny skits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X79f3cuLv6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure i'll give it a watch. be right back in a sec

Didn't he do an entire episode just to shit on how he used to review and prove his reviews are better now with all the skits and shit? Something about him from the past coming to the future...

Here's how he did it youtube.com/watch?v=X79f3cuLv6o

Initially? Pad video run time.

Now? Because Youtube copyright is shit, and the less footage used the less risk while still trying to hit that run time.

Those skits help get him higher views. Those and the clipless reviews.

What did Half in the Bag think of the new Ghostbusters movie?

That wasn't the most annoying part, because of Nostalgia Critic I had to see the scene when Simon (and in the commercials Alvin) eats Theodore's SHIT. I could have lived a happier life without knowing that such a disgusting thing was in a kid's movie.

Not even Conker's Bad Fur Day (an M rated piece of media) did something so fucking disgusting. That's one part of the review that should have been skipped.

Yeah. He mocked his past self for spouting memes and soundbites, and his current self for stupid skits.

I didn't mind the girl's singing but the guys were very off.

They should've had chipmunk voices.

>I don't like it, but I don't feel validated unless everyone else here dislikes it also

Because YouTube killed Blip.

And when it came down to Movie reviewers (like Doug) and Game Let's Players, YouTube chose the Let's Players to focus on and protect.

Now to make sure every video doesn't get flagged(as much) he has to renact scenes with terrible skits to appease Viacom and his ADHD Autistic Child fanbase.

Is this the 200k studio he bought?

He was always annoying as hell. Now he's just even more so with his """"""""comedy"""""""

>clipless reviews
His clipless reviews are the worst. I don't see how anyone can stand watching that shit for more than a minute.

The age of the internet video reviewer is over.

Let's just all accept it.

Weirdest thing about the review was that he said he liked the old chipmunk movie, when in a past review he didn't. He even referenced the past review but then kept talking like he always liked it.

He never did a nostalgia critic of the chipmunk adventure

He was in a video with nostalgia chich about it, but I don't recall him giving a definitive opinion on the film

They're apeing to the retarded kids who watch it, seriously kids find Thai shit hilarious as fuck I can only imagine how degrading it must be to have a slowly rotting YouTube career as every other artistic decision you he made is nothing more than a hall of failure

I thought the Mad Max one was good. Mainly because it was more like a discussion about the merits of all the Mad Max movies than just recapping Fury Road.

The age of the ___________ reviewer is now?

Let's be honest they were always shit if you weren't in high school.

cute femboy

He said it was racist and made no sense

Really sucks that at no point I. History did these assholes successful aim for either higher quality or at least strive to do more with their careers

It's to appeal to his autistic audience.
No literally look at the comment section to when he makes an autism jokes there's so many butthurt aspies.

>and made no sense
Well, he got that part right. The movie was a clusterfuck.

Blip shutting down fucking ruined everything. A lot are hoping Vessel will take its place.

I thought he inserted skits because that was what his failed demo reel show was all about and since he doesn't like being the NC anymore he's been inserting skits to get his audience used to it until he only does all skit reviews.

>until he only does all skit reviews.
He's been doing the skit thing for a really really long time now though since NC came back. I think the "all skit reviews" are for when he does clipless episodes which are popular for some reason.

He had to do it with the Pixels review

Why doesn't he shave his head instead of hanging on desperately to his Homer Simpson hair that just gets worse with each year

He wants to keep up his sad middle aged man appearance.

>comics and cartoons

Save your YouTuber fanwank for the comments section

Your thread is clearly about this man, and not "Alvin and the Chipmunks"

>Brad has a new film Indiegogo
>Doug is involved
It's just not fair

I kinda wanna fuck Tamara. I'm not usually into big girls, but sometimes she just does it for me. That episode where she was dressed up as Alice...Fuuuuck.

she has really cute voice and disposition