Recap? Wtf? Who came?

Hi senpai

can someone recap wtf is happening with snowden and wikileaks?

snowden tweets that wikileaks is be irresponsible not sanitizing data first

then snowden tweets "it's time"

then snowden tweets a sha256 key?

then snowden drops off radar, but is confirmed to be alive, but doesn't confirm himself

meanwhile assange keeps saying that they have info that will blow everything up

then the huma and other larping threads

and rigged elections?

plus why does pol think 8/14/2016 is important?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantajewishtimes.com/2016/08/trump-backers-anti-semitic-taunts-threats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the 8/14 thing is a spin on some yellowstone shit that was supposed to go down in 2014, if you read the date upside down it's 8/14/16. I'm not too concerned about that.

I've been trying to get answers from this board on the Snowden situation for two days and haven't gotten shit. It's literally driving me mad. I get into a shitty mood coming here now.

All this & more will be answered on the next episode of "Sup Forums Is Always Right".

what I have gotten is that the code unlocks a 4tb drive that some confidants may have in their hands. I don't buy the one guy saying he's alive. Yesterday polsters were of the opinion that if we don't see him on video within the next few days we're assuming he's gone.

Have you tried /x/?

Well shit

Not yet

Thanks

don't let this die

We already know the answers. Any leak is an attempt to shock the public.
Delete yourself.

>a leaf

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA Sup Forums you glorious goy

>atlantajewishtimes.com/2016/08/trump-backers-anti-semitic-taunts-threats/

>One person sent me a picture of a frog wearing Nazi garb and standing in front of Auschwitz’s gate with the caption “You get a gold star!”

and now wikileaks is dumping Gulen stuff and tying Hillary to it?

(((Silverman)))
i r detective

Bump holy fuck this place is shit.

There are threads about being a 72 year old Virgin and NatSoc LARPing and this thread is dying.

Yea. Wtf. I hope Snowdon not deadded

bumpity bump bump

Is Snowdon in Moscow or St Petersburg ? I've been asking random Russian girls on tinder if they've seen him. So far, nope.

Tick tock, less than 7 days left. I suggest making yourself right with Jesus

desperate bump

Last thing I saw, it was Moscow, but that was a while ago... Also, I'm pretty sure he's holed up in some hotel and doesn't leave the premises due to him being in fear for his life

>plus why does pol think 8/14/2016 is important?
mysticism. nothing more

Bump I want to know too

I go to daily Mass. I'm good.

Im fairly sure that Assange and Snowden are working together with a large group (multiple linked groups) of others.

Whoever said the leaks would come from them personally and directly. Why not from 50 different directions?

This is what I think as well... Snowden ripped a shit ton of dirt before he got the fuck out of Dodge... From what can be deciphered from Snowden's tweets, it looks like him and Assange have been going back and forth about what info to leak... Maybe they finally came to an agreement, Snowden tweeted the key to whatever file Assange has, and they're about to release some pretty damning info...

That's just what I've been able to glean from this whole thing

Info like that wouldnt even be kept online unless it was on the blackweb somewhere. My guess physically stored or maybe even handed off to people to sit on.

Assange being locationally isolated doesnt mean anything. Though possibly being more heavily tracked as a result of a specific slow internet connection is a problem.

But not an insurmountable one - he could be talking to snowden or others and saying things in lingo that doesnt have a basis for snoopers to understand.

Like that hash snowden released... its a code but its a code to what? doesnt matter if you've got the key you need the lock for it too.

Heck assange may have even had Files denoting where things were so that nobody would even understand what he was talking about - the stuff indicated being in the files themselves (that way nobody even knows what you're saying when you tell them to look up a random file name - but the end user finds out)

"what you think about that can of sardines, you think it would work?"

etc

Yeah, that makes sense and you're probably right... All of this is echelons above my understanding and capability, but it's still very intriguing to me...

he probably discovered even more and decided it's more important to wait.

too much information all at once could cause chaos, it's probably so big that they have safety concerns.

snowden is such a fucking faggot. literally all he cares about is attention

Seems correct

They must have webs of their own.

I would be surprised if multiple physical copies are store around the world with different trusted people and those people may not even know they have encrypted files, etc

Checked

We have our answers

Ok, so what about this scenario? Would it be plausible to hide the encrypted files in with some other files and ohhhhh say, I don't know, leak them in a .zip file with some provocative title (i.e. Hu ma) on some random chinese cartoon forum? People see the link, download, and now hundreds/thousands of people have these hidden files on their computers. Would they somehow be able to access them remotely at a later date?

Can you stop fucking posting pictures of Sophie Turner?

So you have other preference?

It's not about my preference. It's just weird. It's irrelevant and random.

So far Sup Forums is never right 0/35 since I've been here since 2011

Thanks for correcting the record.