twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MISS AMERICA WHEN

>marvel doing 80-90+ books again
Stop it pls

>here's your 2 ongoings X-Men fans wow lmfao paranoid much we love the X-Men

Maybe marvel will have a token gay book after all

I want fucking SLEEPWALKER!!!!

By Neil Gaiman

If we got a Reyes ghost rider with tradd Moore art I'd shit a brick. But I knows it's not to be

>The Previews magazine teases the future of the Marvel Universe, and part of that future is "Death of X," but we aren't prepared to reveal what that means yet.
Alonso confirme that X-Fags are on suicide Watch
Hold me Sup Forums

Zemo solo please

>there are still marvelfags on this board
>after 10 years of garbage events, relaunches, and sjw pandering
>they still support a company who's main method of attracting readers, is making readers mad
>there are people on this board who unironically like miles morales, silk, and gwenpool
For what purpose, guys?

What's wrong with Gwenpool?

We enjoy the stories and characters rather than passing blood due to advertising methods and social media whilst simultaneously sucking company cock because our precious company can do no wrong.

Its called not being a shill. You like what you like, call shit in what's shit, and don't make stupid statements like "Geoff johns is a genius" and "everything in rebirth is great so far"

gwenpool and silk are cute, so they're okay

I'm currently not buying any Marvel books though I discuss Marvel here. I like the universe and it's characters but the company is shit and rarely produces anything worth buying lately. I'll never stop loving it's properties, though.

>don't make stupid statements like "Geoff johns is a genius" and "everything in rebirth is great so far"
Nice company war, bro.

What do you expect from a Marvel shill? They literally can't help themselves but have awful taste.

I just wanted a WarStar solo where he goes undercover on Earth as a SeaWorld dolphin trainer

Nice.

ANAD looked fucking stupid but turned out basically kind of fine.

NOW looks choice as shit.

Silk has a better writer than Peter and Miles these days
Gwenpool is awesome fun
Miles has no excuses and is just boring

We're not allowed to like litarally any marvel books because of events now? I still think Vision's pretty good. And all your specific examples are average at worst.

>Gwenpool is awesome fun
Christ.

I honestly cannot understand why somebody would refuse to read good comics just because they get triggered by the company that publishes it.

He's right though.

>because of events now?
And all the other things I mentioned.

Let me just make this clear. I'm not saying "you're not allowed to like thing because I don't like it". I'm trying to understand how you can like a company who's trying its damndest to treat you like retards and push you all away. How many more times can you say "well this book just isn't meant for me" before literally none of the books are meant for you?

yeah gwenpool's pretty fun

that guy is being a douche, you can tell from his reaction pics

>I still think Vision's pretty good
Vision doesn't count as a Marvel book because King is a DC exclusive. It's basically a Red Tornado book in everything but name.

>opinions = /= facts

get with the times millenial

>vision, moon knight, hulk cho
>I don't read marvel the post

who's saying they give a shit about the company? besides you of course

Please PLEASE explain why it's fun. Just try for once. Go on I'll wait.

I haven't gotten to the point of hating the entire line yet

Marvel is still great with plenty of awesome books in each line, it's just all that people like you ever want to talk about is what makes you angry and what you don't like. Vision, Silk, Contest of Champions, Ultimates, Ms Marvel, Carnage have all be fucking great, but they don't get talked about because they don't make anyone angry. I'm not going to drop Marvel because they kill of characters that I don't care about and replace them with characters that I don't care about or because they produce three to five titles that just aren't for me.

the humor's funny, the art is cute, the idea is an original take on the shared universe thing

I'm not going to essay for the sake of your autism, and I'm sure you've heard these reasons before

Give it time.

>marvel doing 80-90+ books again

This is a good thing fuckwit. Go back to your MCU thread.

Doesn't seem like it will be happening anytime soon

>How many more times can you say "well this book just isn't meant for me" before literally none of the books are meant for you?

Look at what Marvel is actually publishing now, though. A lot of it is strong as shit.

>Vision
Almost certainly going to go down as the best comic this year
>Karnak
>Moon Knight
>Black Widow
>New Avengers
>Ultimates
>Contest of Champions

Gurihiru art, a concept that by all means should be absolute shit but turns out to be surprisingly quality, solid Batroc charicterizations, takes the piss out of comics and their inner-workings, good balance of fun and dark, cute art, MODOK being MODOK.

I dont' want to argue with you user. Have you read the book? Here try it out, it'll only take you 15 minutes.

viewcomic.com/the-unbelievable-gwenpool-001-2016/

only read the gurihiru parts

>the idea is an original take on the shared universe thing
Nothing about gwenpool is original. Absolutely nothing.

You mentioned art twice. Which makes it obvious to me that you all are only in it for the waifubait.

And by the way, felllas. King is off Vision. King is gone. Vision is over. So you can stop hiding behind that apron.

Not that guy, I don't even like Gwenpool, but saying the concept isn't new is just retarded.

I mean, you can keep saying dumb shit, but it's not going to become true.

>I don't even like ______ but I'll defend it anyway!
What a waste of a post.

>This is a good thing fuckwit
it really isn't

Not over yet, still has two more issues, meanwhile King is stuck writing a very mediocre Batman which seems like a priceless work of art after Synder's hack job.

>Say something so fucking stupid that somebody who doesn't even like the book calls you out
>Don't have a response
>Whine about something other than the argument

Wow. That's super embarrassing for you.

Remember when Morrison wrote a fucking incredible Batman five years ago?

Remember when that was the last time Batman was good?

Why does DC hate quality?

Who are you? Were we even talking before? All this white-knighting is getting confusing.

Meta-characters are not a new concept, in any case. Neither is a female deadpool. Neither is a superhero with the name of "gwen". So tell me what's original about her?

If you're not already at least on the edge then you're either an SJW or too far gone.

Don't worry, user. Make the jump. The grass is in fact greener on the other side.

They don't hate quality, it's just they push the fuck out of the wrong characters, look at Harper Row for god sake!

>The writer is DC exclusive so its a DC book.
>The writer is DC exclusive
>While he writes a Marvel book
I know that you know this is retarded. Both companies put out mostly shitty books, and they always have.
Whether DC's slightly less shitty right now doesn't matter, only an autistic fanboy would care which mindless corporation makes their book

DC doesn't. Cape fans do.

Well, now that DC is putting Harley in a movie with Joker, the dc fans from Sup Forums have to let you know exactly where their new found loyalties rest.

>Venom symbiote on some new host

>Mania gets a book with Flash as her coach and mentor

It would help lessen the pain from losing Agent Venom.

>DC Rebirth is good
I'll be glad when this meme is over.

Batman and Nightwing are literally the only comics trying to do anything but nostalgia wank.

This was happening and it was fantastic

What D-Lister do you want to have an on-going, Sup Forums?

I'm liking Clayface in Detective Comics, and Justice League is introducing the Mass Effect Universe, so there is that too.

Toxin. The original one.

Or another Superior Foes.

Big Wheel

Not really D-list, but I really want a Colossus ongoing. Occasional cameos.

Rather than an ongoing that focuses on just one character I'd want a comic about various D-List villains getting their hands on just one of Mandarin's 10 Rings which have been scattered all over the world via weapons trafficking and black market deals.

If not, then I want a Blood Spider ongoing.

>Detective Comics
I can respect that, even if I don't agree.

Justice League was high octane trash, tho.

A continuation of Karnak.

The only thing that makes Detective Comics worth reading are Cass and Basil, everyone else is complete garbage, and the writing I'm the last issue was pretty bad, they had to tell the reader that the 50 military guys beat up Batman, like four fucking times in the comic, when the last issue ended with Batman's defeate.

Jennifer Kale

I told you about the tumblrs bro

I warned you dawg

Hope
;_;7
O5 was a mistake.

Seriously, when is someone going to take Hope and btfo TeenJean in grand glorious Summers style?
One good thing that could come out of Death of X would be Hope filling in as THE Summers.

I want to beg for a Ares ongoing but all good artist are taken right now unless David Marquez takes it after Civil War 2 is done.

Hopefully never

Was Mighty/Dark Avengers the best team book Bendis shat out? The Utopia crossover was, miraculously, really fucking good and it had >Fraction and >Benis on it.

I actually liked Fraction's UXM run, but he fucked up hard on Fear Itself and I think it soured me on him.

Is it Blade's time to shine finally?

Is Robbie Reyes a D-Lister? Because I want another book with him

>Lets further dilute our already limited talent pool so we can continue to flood the market with $4.99 books. These faggots will buy anything anyway.
Sure buddy.

Maybe he will be called in by Montessi to stop Darkhold-powered Carnage.

>Not recognizing Deadpool, Carnage, Chulk, Moon Knight, Vision, and New Avengers as readable

If the rumors of him showing up on Agents of SHIELD are true, they'll probably give him another shot.

Even Deathlok got some love when he showed up there.

I swear if Night Thrasher don't get that ongoing...

I'd rather the New Warriors get back together, as far as we know they all still think he's dead.

After the last group, I doubt they'll ever get the original New Warriors back together.
Richard coming back is a good enough victory.

>Almost certainly going to go down as the best comic this year
I know Vision likes to get dick sucked since it's Marvel's one shining star of quality, but as someone who reads everything from the big two and indies it really is King's weakest work.

Nova, Dick and Sam, space adventure brothers
that's all I want

>Worse than Grayson
>Worse than Batman
Well that's just wrong.

>These faggots will buy anything anyway.

No, people only buy shit with MCU characters in it/legacies. This is them stepping away from legacies for once. And also, 80s Marvel was literally their best time. But what am I talking about. You're probably just another MCU fag, go wank off to Hellcat.

I'd prefer it if Rich could be kept away from Sam.
Sam has been toxic to sales since he came around, and I really don't want Rich to go away again because of bad sales.
Plus, Richard has a lot of damage that needs to be undone to him, and, let's be real, Sam is the main cause of it.

You fucking serious? Grayson is amazing. Batman's obviously a slow build but the jump in quality between each book has been huge. The preview for #3 is great.

Quads of truth...also Ultimates and Deadpool/Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099

Sheriff
Omega Men
Grayson
Vision
Batman
Robin War

didn't read that Vertigo short story

>80s Marvel
It's like you don't know shit and are just some fucking poser.

Ben Reilly and Kaine.
Give me Reilly Marvel, Solo has an ongoing for God's sake!!

Dick went basically through hell and back, probably has PTSD
Sam is hated by the world and is retarded
Dick riding around with a little bro would be therapy and he could share his experiences/knowledge with Sam who really fucking needs it
Build a Nova corps and explore planets looking for worthy people and getting into crazy situations

He has an actual little brother that was called one of the best Novas of all time by Richard.
He'd probably fill that role better than the person who's the actual reason for him being thrown through all that shit.

but his little brother was smarter than him and a better Nova on most accounts
Sam being stupid, flying around, getting into trouble and banging his head into things would be a more fun dynamic for Richard who has basically been forgotten by everyone and has just led one of the biggest wars in Marvel history

Felipe Smith has confirmed he has a ANGR book coming, once he had time in his schedule.
Let's wait til Comic Con, and hope Mark Waid throws is a bone with Champions.

I have shit to do tonight, so I'm just going to tell you you have shit taste.

Take that as an implicit victory if you want, I don't give a shit.

I just don't think Sam has anything to offer Richard.
He's been around for 5 years and hasn't expanded Nova for shit. Unless you enjoy the awful retcons.
Truthfully, I think Quasar or Ronan would be the best partners for him. Keep in mind, Ronan genuinely thought of Richard as his brother.

>I actually liked Fraction's UXM run, but he fucked up hard on Fear Itself and I think it soured me on him.
Never ever will understand the hate for Fear Itself, was a perfectly good Thor & Cap centric arc.

This! Colossus needs more love and more merchandise!

zzzzzzzzz

congrats user on rekting the shills