Warmachine

Is this worth a watch if I'm a fan of military settings?

I consider it kino

Not that bad, was expecting some bullshit pandering but it actually depicts iraq and afghanistan really well

scotty, you seen warmachine?

Meagan Leavy is better.

Spoiler: she gets dat knot.

fuck off furfag

It doesn't really go into the military aspect of things too much. It's really hard to explain, but I got a bittersweet feeling of nostalgia. It did a good job of bringing me back to when I was there

It's mostly making a mockery of Patreus, with about 10 minutes of operating.

Dark Comedy that satirizes the ambitious goals of the US in the Middle East that ultimately led to nothing

Is it worth watching if I hate the US Military and cum from seeing pictures of dead US soldiers?

mockery isn't really the right word, there was some very sympathetic stuff

I watch liveleak videos of sandniggers dying for a good laugh and theres way more footage for that kind of stuff, jelly?

They try to mock him, but just ended portraying that reporter as a massive cunt. It was fucking weird and Brad Pit can't act without a good director.

What is with people and misrepresenting a film?

T*rks will be purged.

Of being 52%? No.

>Brad Pit can't act
Fixed.

Light comedic prodding? It doesn't exactly make him into a buffoon or say he's incompetent, the end message of the movies seems to be that nothing will be changed with the new general because you can't win a war that doesn't really have a clear end point.

no theres tons of leftist rhetoric slipped in all throughout, if youre a fan of military settings as you say you'll pick up on all the inaccuracies and quips bundled up as a CNN headline

hows being 0%?

> that nothing will be changed with the new general because you can't win a war that doesn't really have a clear end point.
That's true. During the 2016 U.S. election you had that one general saying Russia was a threat. So what is his endgame? The annihilation of Russia? That's not anywhere near feasible, so why bother with the aggressive rhetoric?

the leftist shit is treated neutrally, even negatively at times

His campaign was actually successful. There is no reason to believe that he couldn't win because it was pure PR what killed him. There was nothing to support the thesis. And yea, he was successful irl.

You tell me Jamal.

>be actual inbred sandnigger
>call Anglo masterrace a nig

nice try desert dwelling shitskin

why does he look like c thomas howell

Depends on why you're into it. It's really inauthentic and that could pose a problem. It's an interesting story decently told, otherwise.

>it's a "Brad Pitt does a funny voice" episode

>Patreus
McChrystal you retard.

>yfw hes not an american

Nice!

>A "political" film actually manages to hold a hard neutral stance for once
>nu4chan aka Sup Forums short circuits & blames their own lack of understanding on film maker incompetence

Where chronologically in the MCU is the Warmachine solo movie & why did they replace Don Cheadle with Brad Pitt? Is it racism?

Ok Brad, I really want you to apply yourself to this role. It's time to start cutting out your legacy as a REAL actor.

>Brad Pitt squints
>Brad Pitt juts out his jaw
>Brad Pitt furrows his eyebrows
>Brad Pitt talks out of the corner of his mouth

BRAVO, BRAVO, AN ABSOLUTE MASTERCLASS ON DISPLAY

Many high ranking soldiers have what can only be described as advanced autism, which can include plenty of tics. They wouldn't be able to zero in on their objective or perform as well otherwise.

Yea its decent one of the only watchable films this year. Pitt was good

I expected it to be 25% funnier than it was.

It's ok I guess.

you missed the point of my post, idiot.