Korean Unification

>tfw several millions of North Koreans are methheads like junkies in the US Midwest
>tfw North Koreans are so much brainwashed by communism to the point that they will shout 'gibsmedat'
>tfw North Koreans are literally having standard of living and level of education similar to Haitians.
>tfw North Koreans will eventually turn themselves into nigger or muzzie tier scums within a few years after unification
>tfw with 25 million North Koreans acting like niggers or muzzies in the Unified Korea with population of 75 million (50 million being South Koreans), Korea will turn into Venezuela tier shithole

Not sure if I should be happy seeing my country turning into something worse than Detroit tier brown reggaeton shithole with 'unification'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMSmlSjKALc
youtube.com/watch?v=cwI1cubjGY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up

>>tfw North Koreans are so much brainwashed by communism

You forgot the south, kimerican

That's why I left there man.

I hope all the hapas in sk gets gassed.

Well why did you concentraded only on norks?
Both sides are fucked up albeit for different reasons.
Your welcome btw:^)

>this comes from Putinstan

Cry out for it on 4cgan doing nothing to your own country. You are a pathetic refugee slutty homo bitch. It is nothing more than that, immigrants from both shit koreas in Japan are saying pretty much same shit as you. lol We not not place to make you comfortable. fuck off bitch. Go fuck back to the country you are pride of. if you are not, do not say shit any, a faggot.
This is why you crybaby refugees never assimilate into where a country opened arms to you. Someone like you never try to sing a national anthem nor have respect to where you are at. shame on you bitch.
Look, how irresponsible you are to your own country. Do you know why north koreans never go back to a shithole even they praise kim the fat ? because they know it is fucking comfortable to stay here than moving to north korea.

>communism
Stale meme NK is Juche country.

>muh nationalism
Into the trash it goes and I legally immigrated here by getting a job here anyway

>intothetrash
Then why care?
Theyll know the risks.

I wish all the slant eyed gook nations destroy each other so all the yellows will move to Canada and I can have Japanese qt gf.

then go back faggot

also it will be 1000x worse than german reunification costs

Whether you have a job or illegal. it is the same for us. You abandoned the country ffs. The status of you never changes.

NK should try ISLAMIC COMMUNISM UNDER KARA BOOGA

kek

>Implying we wouldn't close the border and treat them like colony

You are so naive, man. Nobody say North Koreans will be treated equally as South Koreans lol

Even in school we are taught that we can benefit from cheap labor and resources from North Korean in case of unification, People seem to be avoid to mention what it implicates tho

>People seem to be avoid
*People seem to avoid
Lack of English studying, perhaps?

you want to enslave them? why are you so subhuman?

>You want to enslave them
No, but government secretly do.

I bet being enslaved by us is better than being enslaved by kim, at least we don't starve them.

>at least we don't starve them.
yet

We already have sent literally over tons of grain to North Korea even though none of them actually got delivered into normal people

>Immigration is betrayal of his fatherland

What's wrong with that? They were literally the best leaders from both countries and deserve to be worshipped.

bump

I don't think you would do it.
After all, we don't treat eastern Germans as slaves, either

>both are fucked up

Better than you, Ivan.

feels like people are happy about these communications but everybody has forgotten that NK treats it's populace like animals

North Korea isn’t real communism.
You can’t actually create real communism hence why it’s an ideology for kids to learn how to share.

Kek, you’re so cute when you act arrogant. More likely what will happen is that North Korea will loot your wealth while you get sent to North Hamgyong Province to do hard labor

You will literally be the lowest class in a United Korea especially if you are unlucky to have any close relatives in the police, who are army officers or who are Korea Party members

Oh or worse relative in either the US or Japan

Or if you speak English well

Thing is enslaving people is a time honored Jeolla Province tradition that continues to this day

If North Korea ever collapsed, China will probably move in and seize at least the northernmost third of the country because they get a lot of minerals from there and they want to keep it coming.

Shame, it used to be about liberating your countrymen from gommunism and now it's devolved into the idea of having slave labor.

Hey, China also milks North Korea for all its worth both for minerals and using people who flee across the border as slave labor. Just the same, the days of communist solidarity are long over and now it's just about profit and preventing a catastrophic collapse of North Korea that would cause a vast horde of refugees to run into Manchuria.

Honestly thought about this the other day. The economic impact of reunification is going to fuck the middle class in south korea. Can't wait for 25 million koreans wanting to move to australia

That's why reunification should be approached very, very gradually as NK hopefully inches towards being a decently developed country with SK's support

It'll come down eventually. With modern technology, it's getting slowly more difficult to keep people unaware of the outside world and Kim Jong Un is not popular or respected the way his grandfather was.

The part up here has most of the peninsula's mineral reserves/mines. Trump's attempts to sanction Pyongyang into submission have hit a few snags because China is making quite a lot of money from there and they're not too motivated to comply with sanctions if they can help it.

How embarrassing.

>North Koreans are so much brainwashed by communism
Isn't that what America thought about Eastern Europe too? The moment they taste coke and blue jeans, they'll tear their leaders into shreds.

The inequality will be a huge problem, though. Plus, I don't see China letting NK out of their sphere of influence.

So if North Korea did ever collapse, what happens?

Like I said, China will likely occupy the northern third to keep their mining interests and cordon off refugees. Probably then South Korea occupies everything up to Pyongyang. I don't think we'd get directly involved from a military standpoint in part because Beijing has long been adamant that they will not permit US troops to cross north of the DMZ. While I doubt they'd actually try to fight us like they did in 1950 (that was after all a much different time), provoking them still isn't a good idea in any case.

So in short, South Korea gets most of the North, China takes a piece for themselves, and US support would be probably limited to air/naval action and we won't send ground troops up there.

>People seem to be avoid to mention what it implicates tho

Namely that you'd go bankrupt trying to fix the place and bring it up to developed nation standards.

I've always pictured reunification as being a gradual thing. Like North Korea is governed independently and helped to develop economically by the West/South Korea. Then once it has a healthy economy and middle class of it's own it joins the South. I suppose you could also have region by region join the South. Either way instant reunification seems a bit strange to me.

Instant reunification proved to be a major drag on Germany, with North Korea it would be 100x worse.

South Korea is a completely different case.

For one thing, it's a tiny half-peninsula under North Korea and beyond that a massive behemoth (China) which has 1.5 billion people and a completely different social and political system.

Korean unification would be like German reunification but imagine

>East Germany is an impoverished shithole like Belarus or something
>the rest of Western Europe except Britain doesn't exist, West Germany is the only capitalist democratic country in Continental Europe
>the USSR is twice as populous and economically powerful
>the West German Prime Minister is Gustav Heinemann

That's literally what a shitty position the aptly-named Worst Korea is in, they're so fucked

That's why I suspect that if North Korea collapsed, at least a piece of it would be set off as a neutral zone between you and China. Remember also that Belarus and Ukraine mainly exist to put some distance between Russia and Europe.

Why would North Korea collapse? They have nukes, a surprisingly strong economy despite sanctions, and Moon is basically playing for their team just like Roh Moo-hyun before him did. People have been waiting for North Korea to collapse for decades at this point, it's like waiting for the new Duke Nukem or something. It's not happening.

>it's like waiting for the new Duke Nukem or something. It's not happening.
Why would you do that

If you told someone in 1981 that the USSR had only a decade left, they'd think you were nuts.

적화통일은 정답

개돼지들이 북괴새끼들랑 같이 고통을 겪어야지?

youtube.com/watch?v=KMSmlSjKALc

My theory was that eventually they won't be able to keep news of the outside world out with modern technology like smart phones. North Korea won't collapse this year or next year but probably in a few more decades.

>they won't be able to keep news of the outside world out with modern technology like smart phones
I think they only have one gov-produced model, as well as limitations on the internet usage

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=cwI1cubjGY0

전라도 욕하지마 쌍도씨발년들아 ㅜㅠ

>a surprisingly strong economy despite sanctions
Aren't people literally eating grass and tree bark there?

Not really, not any more.

It was a bit like that just after the fall of the USSR, it's still not great but it's not a hellscape anymore, no

I was going to say. That defector with ginormous tapeworms in his gut.

This South Korean flag is probably a leftist agitbot. Because why the hell else would he be licking Pyongyang's balls this hard?

I wasn't aware that not totally underestimating North Korea and assuming that they are completely laughable in every way is the same thing as "licking their balls"

Actually here leftists do the opposite. The weaker North Korea is perceived, the less dangerous deals with them appear. That's why they downplay North Korean nuclear development, say South Korea doesn't need the NIS etc.

It was blue jeans and rock music that defeated the USSR, not nuclear weapons, they say.

Very true. All totalitarianisms fall eventually. The CCP will fall in China as well in due time, probably in another 30 or 40 years.

Sanctions are much harder to enforce than you think. During the height of the Cold War we had loads of restrictions on exports to the Soviet Union, but our so-called "allies" in Europe were willing to sell them everything short of actual armaments.

Heck, some EU members are doing business with North Korea too.