Tiny house movement

Are tiny houses Sup Forums approved, or are they secretly a form of degeneracy? I'm considering building one on my mom's property if I can convince her.

Other urls found in this thread:

artichouse.fi/versatile-and-bespoke-log-home-collections/tunturi-collection/tunturi-196/
citylab.com/housing/2013/07/it-time-bring-back-boarding-house/6236/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is living in a shed at my mom's house ok?
No. Get a job and live in a van until you can afford a real home.

That's just a well appointed cuckshed, bro.

Pretty cozy desu.

what's a "cuckshed"? is that a new meme?

>buying into the homeowner Jew
>after 2007

Good goy.

If you own the land its one thing however these are just trailers rebranded.

They're not practical at this point in time due to being illegal in almost all residential zoning areas. Wait about 10 years, the housing market will collapse when boomers' houses, condos, and other real estate properties hit the market in droves.

You posted a shed. Granted some tiny houses aren't much bigger, but still. Anyway they can be good or bad, it really depends on the context and the size.

200sqft log cabin innawoods is a much different story than a 120sqft cuck shed in a city.

Get an insulated camper instead, it's far more versatile.

Assuming you only use it for sleeping because you are busy making a career, I don't see why not.
But if you're just gonna NEET it up inside that shit, not ok.

>not buying real estate in shitty areas with dirt property taxes and land value
>not hanging onto vacant lots until gentrification kicks in
You either become the jew or you spend your entire life hating the jew.

>low maintenance, low property taxes, cheap repair, and can be super energy efficient
>muh wealth show-off

real estate developer here, buying smaller houses with less leverage would mean more construction, walkable communities, and an encouragement of good quality public transport, but this may never happen in our lifetime as owning a huge house, with a fancy car is traditionally what's expected in modern society

>What's wrong with owing the bank $250k and paying mortgage? Your father and I did it too!

Boomers: wasters of money since the day they were born.

t. edgy millenial working at giant development company

obvious bait
you tried

fags

>cuckshed

my sides!

i agree with you, but 'wasting' money is what spurs economy..

>Get an insulated camper instead, it's far more versatile.
Zoning laws prohibit the use of temporary housing

No, they're retarded.

They cost a fuckton of money and they're... well, tiny.

Might as well live in an RV.
It's far cheaper, just as spacious, and mobile.

The only redpilled housing option is a shack far away from civilization

This is correct.
Debt is what powers our economy.
What you guys should really do is apply for a few credit cards and start using them. Everyone can help the economy.

Is /x/ degeneracy threads are banned.

Reported.

I'm planning to commission the building of one of these next year:
artichouse.fi/versatile-and-bespoke-log-home-collections/tunturi-collection/tunturi-196/

Of you ever want to get ahead in life I strongly recommend this for your first house, don't get tied up with a crazy mortgage , instead use that money to launch a business .

>I'm considering building one on my mom's property if I can convince her.

Freeloading degenerate.

lurk moar faggot

No, capital growth spurs an economy. Productive jobs increase an economy. Positive leverage increases an economy.

Debt, as you're putting it, can cause bankruptcy. It must be spent in a performing manner.

t. juden

I live full-time in an RV, I don't see tiny houses any different really. I own my home, can move anywhere I want when I want and don't pay property taxes.

I don't see why the libtards on ppl don't flock to it. I have no electric bill cause solar panels, water is avalible for free everywhere and most places have free dump sites for the black tank. My only bills are gas, phone, satalite and insurance. I have a packdeal with direct tv and AT&T that gives me unlimited mobile data.

My girlfriend and I want 3-6 kids.

Tiny houses are for yuropoors an for single kid betas

> I'm considering building one one on my mom's property if she let's me.

First of all holy kek. Secondly why not just get an empty lot you can call your own. Thirdly you need a permit from your town/municipality to built any permanent structure so even if your mom agreed you'd still have to contend with that. Finally, I do landscaping for foreclosed houses, this year I've picked up 100 properties most of which the asking price is

The definition of degeneracy is rapaciousness. No one who is sufficiently free of desire to live this humbly can be called degenerate.

That looks like a glorified cuckshed.

It's a form of lifetime debt with little to no advantage whatsoever.

First post is best post.

>6 kids
Fucking Mexicans, quit breeding like cockroaches.

>Are tiny houses okay or are they degenerate
I don't see anything wrong with it if that's how you want to l-
>I want to build one on my mom's property
Fucking why? I'd have more respect if you just lived in your mom's house, instead you want to pretend you have independence by living in a nicer looking shed on her property.

Like holy shit, have some self respect you fucking autismo

>Making NEET a verb.

Well done user.

mexicans dont plan their kids lol

VandWeller here. Saves big

You can take it to an RV park and pay rental fees until you die. Or own a real home and pay it the fuck off.

I live in Vancouver and these people seem delusional to me. They can buy a home and a piece of land for next to nothing and if they just apply themselves, they'll be debt free in no time.

Theyre a good way to counter jewish ownership of property and taxes.
Also: theyre very comfy
Why? It will never be really his, the feda own all the shit

use your fucking brain and think about what you're asking
is living in a house with a certain square footage a form of degeneracy?
do you even understand what degeneracy is?

this is why white people are being outbred, maybe think that the Mexicans actually have the whole big family thing right?

Pretty much this.
My ideal home is at least 3miles from the nearest neighbour, 10 miles from the nearest town, and it has 2500 acres of land.

>tfw will never have anything like that

No it is a globalist agrnds to squeeze you into timy housimg so they can relocate the bitter clingers off the land and into coffin apartments.
Evidence of this is how hard they push it despite a very limited demand.

Tiny houses are not degenerate.

They are a big "fuck you" to the real estate and speculation jew.

>"Politically, it’s a coalition of the greedy and the well-meaning that led to the banning of private-sector affordable housing in our cities," he says. The well-meaning folks were appalled by the living conditions of poor and working-class families. The greedy folks were appalled by the prospect of living next to them. Together, this awkward alliance helped advocate laws that established minimum living conditions not simply for safety, but also to define how much space an individual should reasonably be expected to live in.

Today, Durning insists we can maintain the fundamental regulations that prevent shoddy construction and fire hazards while doing away with what he describes as counterproductive societal standards of housing decency. Scratch out a few lines in the building code – the parts capping occupancy, requiring minimum unit sizes, and outlawing granny flats or "accessory dwelling units" – and he figures cities can open up a vast new affordable housing market

citylab.com/housing/2013/07/it-time-bring-back-boarding-house/6236/

what does pol think of modular homes?

Not everyone lives in flyover land.

My condo in a Vancouver suburb probably costs the same as this place. Which really makes me think that these tiny house people really don't appreciate what they have available to them.

Trailers for people in denial

Why is the door pushed so far back? That's wasting plenty of space that could be inside the house just to have a glorified walkway to your door

This is why small businesses are failing so much, ever think that the federal government bailing out corporations were right?

You have to go back

>Living in a shed

looks nice

"I'm poor and living in a shed."

"That will show those rich jews!"

That's a nice cuck shed, you spend a lot of time there or something?

"Mortgage" comes from the French words for "death" and "contract" (or "bet", depending on context).

Most tiny house owners have no mortgage.

my """dream house"""" is something like this.

Small and functional but not a fugging trailer shed house with a compost shitter.

What's the average price of a three bedroom home where you are? I'm looking at paying anywhere from $500,000 to $1.3 million... The last figure is if I want to stay in the neighborhood I grew up in.

I live in the Greater Vancouver Metropolitan District, bro. I doubt you can throw a number out that will make me wince.

>cuckshed

Cute!

Tiny homes like pic related are retarded as fuck.

However, the push for houses that aren't unnecessarily big is a good thing.
I lived about a year alone in a 6000 sqft house, way too fucking big for one person.

I'd much rather build a house just as big as I need it and splurge on quality materials than build something as big as possible and never use the room.

The less you spend on housing the less money they make.

>I need a 3000 sqft McMansion to house all my flat screen TVs!
>I'm 100k deep in credit card debt and can't pay my mortgage, but at least I have an awesome home theatre!

>$1.3 million
>"next to nothing"

Meanwhile you can get 40 acres in the midwest for 30k...

>maryland doesn't allow you to buy land and place a mobile home on it
fuck this rotten garbage nigger infested state

come to kentucky, we have cheap land.

There's a reason it's cheap....

I was referring to people in most other cities being able to buy a house for next to nothing. Whereas my household income is $180k and it doesn't really matter how much we can save because the detached house market outpaces it no matter what.

A family making what we are in almost any other municipality would not be living in an 1,100 square foot condo.

My place is now valued at $569,000... What can that get you where you live, bro?

my guess is flooding, also im pretty sure that modular home was built in texas and texas is prone to flooding

This is a good thing.
Nothing possess me off more than nice plots of land with trailers or shitty little homes on them.

I live in Seattle. With $569,000 in leaf money you might be able to get a 600 sqft condo.

so progressive and green!
wow where are my cricket burgers??
do i pay extra for rent too to live in a box?
i do?
COOL

modular homes! im a huge shill for them, where i live every 60 or so miles is another modular home business. better than having to be shoved next to some fuck up neighbor thanks to the jew

Tell me about it. My job has me anchored to the ocean and it's too lucrative to leave. The family is established and, in the end, I am stuck.

Which is why these tiny houses get me. These people have the mobility to get those 40 acres.

No, the less you spend on housing the less YOU make.

Do you think those jews are making money by NOT owning property? fucking retard

Actually I've got no credit card debt and my house will be paid off in 8 more years.

Meanwhile you are... what? Living at home? NEET? Sinking cash into an apartment with a roommate? lol

How much would it get you in the suburbs?

The hicks dont bother none, theyre out east and keep to them selves.

That's crazy. In Michigan they have laws that mandate every city have designated trailer park zones. Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Plymouth, Ann Arbor, all of them have mobile home zones.

Why would I live in a suburb and spend 2 hours driving every single day?

>false equivalency
>imgur file name

>2016
>wanting to live in a cuckshed

You can buy a trailer home for 10k. Why would you live in a garden shed that doesn't have plumbing?

Dignity, I would presume.

>2 hours driving a day

That's not bad to be honest.

>The Left insults trailers for years
>Is forced to live in a trailer because they can't afford a house
>''IT'S NOT A TRAILER IT'S A TINY HOUSE!''

The jews make money off of selling the idea that everyone needs a giant ass house with tons of commercialized shit.

>No, the less you spend on housing the less YOU make.

This is fucking stupid. Having a small house doesn't mean my income is less. It just means I have more leftover money to spend on things that aren't extra useless space to exist in.

I predict a divorce rape in your future.

To be a hipster of course.

>having an employer so fucking shitty that they change their pay based on the price of the home you live in
What a fucking cuck.

the tiny house "movement" is a globalist plan to cuck the world. Get everyone used to living in tiny spaces, and then you can take advantage of their prisoner mentality to introduce other restrictions into their life such as gun control, energy consumption, taxation, meat consumption, political speech, etc.

>he doesn't understand my point at all

This is why you are a poorfag and always will be.

in texas you can get this for 450,000.

>buy cheap land
>build tiny house for a fraction of the cost
>???
>profit

What?

Tiny house is a bullshit concept in practice. It will only fit one person really. Even in a good relationship or friendship you're going to need actual personal space without having to make a schedule of when you are allowed to be home. A home doesnt have to be huge but I would not settle for less than 3 rooms in any household:
- Bed/bath
- Kitchen/dining/sitting
- Study/read/retreat
If you arent a permaloner this is bare minimum. Any person beyond your romantic partner needs his or her own room to sleep and retreat.

The idea of a tiny house, in its essence, is to accomodate the growth of others by sacreficing your own needs for living space. That is in many ways a pure cucking. If your aim is to live cheaply I would advise moving to the sticks, buying any land (fertile) and putting up a house that has enough rooms that, including the living room, all persons can be at home at the same time without being in the same room. Farm the land, even if you dont get up to subsistence farming, to supply yourself and your family with something to munch on for little cost. Chickens are aresome for this.

Tiny houses are only useful as first homes when you move out or as a permanent recreational dwelling. Be advised that for a similar price you can get a decent RV with a toilet, shower and cooking gear that will not just house you but also drive you away from shit you dont want to be a part of.