Do you love Joe Rogan?

Do you love Joe Rogan?

go to bed brogan, you've got fresh as fuck eggs to harvest in the morning

I think he's a bit pretentious and full of himself, but I do like that he can get freakshows like Alex Jones to drop the facade and talk like actual human beings.

yes
he really makes me think

>sunny side up
>not scrambled

Hope that dude enjoys diarrhea, eating improperly-cooked poultry.

Who's Joe Rogan?

Rogan is a fucking fantastic bridge to better stuff. He introduces people to interesting characters (Alex Jones, Jordan Petersen, Graham Hancock, etc), while he himself is middle of the road. I'm down with Rogan, though I listen to him rarely now.

I'll watch his podcast when I see he's got an interesting guest on.
He seems pretty open to new ideas.

No, Joe, we don't. Go away.

is Jamie /ourguy/?

Remember first seeing him in Newsradio, then I checked out his stand up and I didnt really like it but I listen to his podcast now and again, then only thing that bothers me is that he seems to have hit a creative ceiling, he is always talking about the same things over and over, another example is Doug Stanhope, he hasnt been truly funny in a while.

I love Jim Norton 100 percent, his stand up is ok nothing special but that motherfucker makes me feel like we could be best friends, his sense of humor and even inside jokes just get me on a level that is really strange because im not even American but everytime he tells a story I feel like I grew up in boston.

What do you think Joe will make to celebrate independence day?

I only watch when he has a guest I like

hes ok, its cool he has a lot of different types on and isn't afraid to invite on people that are controversial

hes a little dumb but open minded and amicable enough to get through most guests EXCEPT CROWDER THAT PUSSY LITTLE BITCH THAT DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO SMOKE WEED AND WHO THINKS POTHEADS SHOULD BE GENOCIDED

>Rogan is a fucking fantastic bridge to better stuff. He introduces people to interesting characters (Alex Jones, Jordan Petersen, Graham Hancock, etc), while he himself is middle of the road. I'm down with Rogan, though I listen to him rarely now

Joe Rogan and Marc Maron are essentially just Howard Stern or Larry King for the new generation.

Long form radio with guests more interesting than the hosts. It has always been a winning idea.

i love you joe

Caught me off guard, well deserverd kek.

RIP redban

>I love Jim Norton 100 percent
Enough with the dick sucking, Brendan!

Fuck Jamie.

Yes, I do. I want him to hold me in his arms and tell me I can make it. I want him to make me a nutritious breakfast in the morning to replenish the energy I spent the night before. No homo, tho.

Yes. Next question.

I don't like Jamie because he's the type of person who willingly laps up any shit the tech industry or media throw at him

Love is a strong word. But i like him very much. Though i do enjoy the memes

coward

Fuck jamie. He's the type of guy who won't even attempt to see things from the other persons POV. If the other person says something he thinks is wrong, even when Jamie knows nothing about it, he'll still try to argue against it and pull up shitty internet articles to support his view

he certainly has flaws but I think the reason he's so popular is because he's subconsciously a father figure simulator to a lot of lost young men raised by single mothers or whose dads are just massive pussies myself included

>amerifarts.

>It's a Jamie brings up a huffpost article and treats it as if it's solid fact episode

Reddit Rogan

With a cock ring every saturday nightand I nver tpuch his ball o, no homo.

This.

i love Joe Rogan because midgets are happiness

i agree

so like a regular person?

He's a good dude, he knows a lot about MMA, health, lifestyle, stuff like that. Good critical thinking.

But he's such a shitty stand up comedian it's idiotic how this is his main angle in life.

He's a clever political chameleon whose views skew towards those of whomever he's speaking to at any given moment. That's what allows him to have so many different types of people on his podcast and draw a wide variety of viewers. If he speaks to a far leftist/rightist, he mirrors their sentiments and doesn't challenge them enough to upset them. Especially if they're female, he'll kiss the asses if any women he speaks to.

he needs to drop the dude weed and dmt shit asap

makes him look like a clown

Bravo is forever /ourguy/.

he needs to come out of the closet already

>asses if any
asses of* any

why does he bring up dick sucking as much as possible

even if he isn't gay it's just bizarre that he thinks it's so funny

Rogan/Harris sextape when? They need to drop that shit already like it's hot, 'cause it is.

I like him because he is a celebrity that is just a guy, a nice guy. He doesn't act like someone who is constantly censoring himself. Which is also why he comes off as silly sometimes, because people acting normally do sound silly sometimes as it is part of being human.

childhood is when you idolize joe
adulthood is when you realize aldrin's instagram makes more sense

why does joe pick on eddie so much

He's pretty good in the new Twin Peaks

#HealthyAsFuck

>going into great detail over shit food

Redban is a lazy fuck

If you think it should be legal to drive blazed you need to be genocided
t. stoner who drives baked

What are you talking about when refering to Buzz Aldrin's instagram? I recently saw someone in a youtube comment section of one of the Alex Jones segments mention it as well.

what's the deal with young jamie, he seems like a bit of a geek.

Why the hell is he always called 'Young Jaimie's'? Is he young? Is that his legal name? Is it a nickname of his? Is it 'cause Rogan is old and makes him say senpai?

>not being an expanding Earth theorist

POWERFUL

YOUNG

Jamie

literally who?

do you watch CNN?

He's a bully, he knows he himself is an idiot but he takes the chance of abusing someone who is percieved as dumber than him to try to make himself look better.

Redban provided the most entertainment

>dolphin sounds
>butthole
>random crazy thoughts
>him hitting on young chicks

I've been a joe Rogan experience listener for a long time and he's out of his prime. He still produces good podcasts that are worth listening to, but sometimes he'll argue about flat earth for litteraly an hour. He also repeats himself every episode like "gender isn't a social construct"

>listening to a podcast
>tells us a story about how he pulled out of his girlfriend and it shot right into his face
>tells us how he can picture being the girl and how they'd get off on it
>tells us it'd be 'exciting'