Man

Man
I've just rewatched this and it is so great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=sBwmgcEF2Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It aged pretty well.

Still the best 20 years running. Twink-man fags kidding themselves.

Inever liked it. mary-janes play subplot made me want to pull my hair out, spider-man losing his powers because he "felt sad" made no sense, regaining them because he stopped feeling sad made even less sense, Ock was defeated by himself and wasn't that compelling.
spider-man stopping a 120 ton train is stupid.

the first one is the best one

I like it better now, all the corny shit I didnt like at first I now find endearing

>woman walks in front of the camera ruining the infact

bravo you racist hack

Yeah, especially the raindrops scene. As a kid I thought it was dumb as fuck and they should have just put in more scenes of doc ock breaking shit but as an adult it feels so fucking good. Raimi put shit like that in these movies because he knew the children watching would grow up to appreciate them.

>Oops! Niggerfingers.

Jesus fucking Christ otto, did not see that coming

Toby spidey only spidey

>him losing his powers made no sense

Him getting powers from a spider bite doesn't make sense either.

look, in a comic universe, you get bit by a radioactive spider, you get spider-powers, fine. you feel sad, that doesn't really re-arrange your DNA and make you lose your mutation powers.

it most certainly did, it was a radioactive spider that bit him

Better than some kid that makes elastic cum shooters and still has "spidey sense" anyway

its a psychological thing, it happens in real life too when you lose confidence in a skill you become shit at it until something boosts back your confidence

The real question is how did Raimi get away with it all scot-free?

People have been known to lose certain bodily functions due to severe stress. There have been men who can't get their dicks hard because of stress on their bodies and minds.

He wasn't sad, he lost his confidence. It's similar to many sportsmen that have talent but still lose due to low self esteem.

Alfred Molina was perfect

Still where its @

I took a qt german girl out on a date to see this in high school. Good memories

It looks colorful and sharp, it holds up pretty well, it's the absolute opposite of the MCU

Someone please post the 48fps webm

I unironically enjoy the 1st Spidey flick more than part 2. Spidey 1 was fresher and had a more playful villain. People shit on Goblin's costume, but that outfit really complemented Willem Dafoe's over the top villainous take. And Dafoe was amazing; his banter was unparalleled and he also murdered an entire boardroom of backstabbing sycophants which is cool.
Spidey 2 rehashed themes already covered in the first movie and at times it felt like the sequel was going through the motions. Aunt May's insipid speeches about heroism started to grate on me and I was becoming bored with the romance subplot.
This scene is the best thing to come out of Sam Raimi's trilogy though:
youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8
Great callback to the Evil Dead series.
It's unfortunate that Raimi was unable to realize his original vision for the 3rd movie. I have no doubt that had he been allowed to do what he wanted, he would have ended the trilogy on a high note.

Are people aware this scene exists?
youtube.com/watch?v=sBwmgcEF2Kg

I love that guy

You really have to wonder how Raimi got away with it though

After my LTR and I broke up I couldnt even get hard from wanking for a month or so

Stupid chemicals