Bootlickers will defend this

I thought the cops were racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Police reform isn't just a black issue. All races have trouble with corruption in law enforcement. I have seen white prisons get jumped by gaurds. I have seen white women have their head stomped in by male cops.

Lets not forget all the cops that plant drugs on people.

Post the cops who did it, and there career history.

What does pol think about all the cops that have been caught with racist texts. I thought the cops didn't hate black people?

What does that have to do with anything?

Cops do fucked up shit all the time to all races. I mean they do it more to black men ny percentage but they will beat the shit out of a white guy and plant a gun on him.

Its not even shocking anymore. Everyone knows all cops are racist.

Police generally say that regardless of which community they're in that they begin to hate those people, whether they're black, white, hispanic. It makes sense that law enforcement would come to despise whatever community they're in.

Literally everyone hates black people, are you stupid?

I'm gonna say, the guy on the left surrendered, and the guy on the right tried to kill a cop with a car, which made the cop shoot at him which caused other cops to think he was armed [which he was at the time, a car is a deadly weapon]

He shot at the cops when he ran out of bullets they tackled him. But because he was white they didn't kill him.

Why do you hate blacks because they steal your gfs?

It looked like he was trying to get away from the cops not use the car as a weapon.

Mad because BBCS have bigger dicks than you?

Naw, I'm latin I'd just gut a coon who came near any female I know kek.

We don't fuck around like the white boys.

>Why do you hate blacks

Give me 1 reason anyone should like them. Even living around blacks make life less enjoyable to most people.

Whites are over represented based on population for being killed by police. If their motives are based on racial hatred why would that be?

Really gets the old neurons firing.

Niggers have no one to blame but themselves.

Well i like hanging around black people. They are really cool and have swag. They always got girls with them that i can hit on too. Sometimes I double team women with blacks.

Blacks do have large cocks.

Blacks guys are the shit. They really know how to plow your wife. I let blacks fuck my wife all the time. She loves bbc

Naw, mad because niggers honest to god make society worse.

The BBC shit is so played out, people hate blacks because you hurt people and children. Not because they fuck white women or can throw a ball through a hoop.

My only problem at all with niggers is that they are savage and harm people, private property and even each other. Blacks have been in America for 300 years and still can't read or compete with other minority groups who are in worse situations than them.

Blacks fail at everything time after time and it drags the rest of us down. Blacks can't even feed their own children without the help of every other race.

You can keep accusing people of hating blacks because of mah dick, but America and white nations aren't the only place they are hated. Most every other race see's blacks as less than.

Post your memes though man, that won't change the reality that the black man is the neet of the world.

>Well i like hanging around black people.

Fantasizing about BBC isn't the same as hanging around coons lmao. Probably some Obese nigger pretending to be white, just like nigger women do.

Nigger intellect tier b8ing. You're just proving my point Jamal. You can't even b8 as well as the rest of us.

They should blame their mothers. Nigger women can't raise a child to save their lives. It's really sad.

>blacks commit the most crime.
>police are the ones who deal with them the most.
>wonder why police racist.

is it because he's a boarder jumper?

No, because they stole my bike.

Feels like some records are gonna be corrected ITT

The cops missed?

Im white but your dumb? Youreally think black people dont work. Your saying that thier are no successful black people?

Different department

With different training

With different situations

In different jurisdictions

With different policies

With different circumstances

Pic related, white boogeyman you want

Not true i let blacks from all works of life my wife. Most of them are pretty successful

dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien

looks like your data is all fucked up now

Additionally, OP, look up: Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, and Gilbert Collar.

All unarmed white guys killed by police. Never heard of them, have you? Where were the protests? Why didn't Obama get on television to scold America like he does when a nig gets killed by cops?

While we're at it, why not take a look at these studies:

1. Black Harvard professor finds no racial bias in police shooting: washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

2. Study finds police officers more hesitant to shoot black suspects than white suspects: washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

BLM is built upon a demonstrable lie. End of story.