Make America great again?

Make America great again?

Can someone remind me when America was great?

It was never that great if you weren't a straight, white, Christian male...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NvxyjjoeaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it is so bad for everyone else then explain why everybody is trying so desperately to go to the US.

Because this isn't your land. America isn't owned by straight white men. America is an idea, that everyone is equal and free. You have no right to shut out the rest of the world. You are "illegal immigrants" too.

You didn't answer my question. You just spewed gibberish. Try again.

For a second, I was tempted to think that the massive flood of immigration into America from the world over suggested otherwise.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

so you admit it was great for everyone that matters

I just told you, you racist piece of shit. Because America represents freedom and everybody wants freedom and the chance to do whatever they want. Yeah, there's lots of racist bigots like you here in America, but you can't shut out everyone forever. Every king has his reign, and then he dies. The age of straight white Christian males is over, buddy. America belongs to us now.

Well guess what, if you are not a straight white christian male you don't deserve to be great.

America is the best it's ever been. You can get pussy in a matter of minutes using a phone app

>America is an idea, that everyone is equal and free. You have no right to shut out the rest of the world.
Then why did the Naturalization Act of 1790 limit naturalization to "free white men of good character?"

>You are "illegal immigrants" too.
What laws were broken by colonialists? The natives didn't even have a written language senpai.

STOP REPLYING TCTCTR SHILLS YA MONGS

>You have no right to shut out the rest of the world. You are "illegal immigrants" too.

And do you know what happened to the previous natives that didn't bother to enforce their borders? Pretty basic, universal lesson to be had there.

It doesn't matter that they didn't have written laws. That's like saying going into a dog pen and murdering all the dogs is okay because they don't have laws against it.

Are you seriously going to call people "racist pieces of shit" on a board that is literally called politically incorrect? How much are you payed a (you). Come on just tell me I know you are trying to Correct The Record

I'm not being "paid" to do anything. Is that how pathetic you people are? You instantly assume anyone who disagrees with you is only in it for the money?

Grow up. And go outside. If you left your echo chamber you'd realize 99% of the world disagrees with you and would happily beat the shit out of your racist, intolerant, micro-penis asses.

It would be illegal if the dogs were owned. You can kill coyotes all you want. Your argument sucks and you should be ashamed.

>It was never that great if you weren't a straight, white, Christian male...
Which was fine, because that was who the country was for. If I move to Japan I'll never be treated like a real Japanese person.

t. jon leibowitz

British Empire was Great
scumbag commie like FDR ruin it

black/latino cock sucking yankees KYS

>black lives matter
>almost all white

Then go back to shitskinistan

Stupid bait. Indians fought & lost and america was annexed by europeans and turned into a colony. The people living in the colony wanted to gain souvereignity so they fought and WON.

Indians -> Europeans -> Americans

How is this difficult to understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=6NvxyjjoeaM Degenerate as hell

abandon Anglo-Saxon culture and heritage
Race mixing withe colored people
so WASP ancestry to left for dead
smear dung on a Founding Fathers

You are disgrace to Anglo-Saxon

KYS

what kind of faggot walk is this?

América isn't an idea. It's a nation like every nation that ever existed. You can't support a civilization or a government with dreams and rainbows.

Okay and now
Americans -> Immigrants
What's so hard to understand about that? You lost. Get over it.