So how long till they become a couple?

So how long till they become a couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10757789
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never. Kamala's gonna be his side ho.

true

They don't have to be an official couple. They just have to be in enough scenes to make shippers spread the characters around.

>have to google LSD

>having to google lsd
Who is she and under what kind of rock was she born and raised?

To be honest they have good chemistry

It'll probably happen during the Champions book.

Good, get Robbie free to be in a relationship with Sam Alexander

She aloha snackbar when?

Bombshell is a potty mouthed retard, LSD isn't nearly as popular as it was when Bendis was a kid (which is most likely the joke here), and American kids just say 'acid' and even then abstractly since it's all about mollies and xannies now.

They won't. He'll be busy banging Spider-Gwen next semester.

>implying the Spider-Gwen thing isn't just bait

He's a Spider-Man. He'll be shipped with anyone and everyone his fans demand.

I ship that

Why does Kamala have black lipstick in so many images of her?

Kamala dating a black boy would piss her father off to no end. He already has a black daughter in law, but women are property so her daughter going to a black man is a lot more serious than his son knocking up a black girl. Not to mention that means he will have zero chance of non-black grandkids.

What's wrong with giving Kamala a love interest in her own supporting cast? Stop trying to shove her into Robbie, Sam, Miles, etc. because it clearly doesn't work, she has zero chemistry with any of them.

Bitches love Spider-man.

>Supporting cast
>2016

she should date a nice Jewish boy

You forgot your "xD"

If it wasn't for Waid's love of his pet, Sam, it would have happened a lot sooner I think.

>What's wrong with giving Kamala a love interest in her own supporting cast?
What love interests? Her thirsty, beta friend? Boring.

Kamala is tsundere for Sam
It's gonna be endgame

What to believe but isn't Waid writing that?

Sam's got a couple other girls for him.

>Kamala is tsundere for Sam
Is this a meme? I see it posted all the time but with no actual proof that she might like him, just that she thinks he might not be a horrible person.

What's that got to do with Miles?

He's Spider-Man.

It's not so bad if it's a brow girl getting with a black guy.

As long as white people aren't involved

Nah, Peter's Spider-man
Else I'd never need to specify "Miles" when I'm talking about him.
No one ever says "which one" when I talk about Spider-man, they always understand that it's Pete.

And Bitches Love Spider-man is Pete's thing, why should Miles just imitate Pete in everything (besides animal theme, secret identity, rogue's gallery, supporting cast (in ultimate, less in 616-8), power-origin story (or did that change too in Miles' new, motivation-less incarnation in the main universe?), etc. etc. etc.)

I know it's difficult for you to accept someone you can't self-insert into is just as much a ladies' man as Peter, but it's too late to stop and you're just going to have to accept it.

This. Marvel/Spidey have a chance of happening. People just being too salty when it comes Miles.

user just because Peter's more popular you can't just say Miles isn't Spider-Man, it's like saying Tim Drake was never Robin because most people only care about Dick and Jason and always assume you're talking about those two when you say the name.

>Muh self insert
>b..bitches love pete

There's too many Spiderman at this point dude. I just refer to them by first name. Being a hit with the opposite sex is like a thing with all of them.

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one user.

>daily reminder that Kamala as a Muslim girl visited Miles at his house and snuck into his room

As the "not user" I'll have to disagree with your disagreement in his or her place.

So instead of addressing anything said or explaining Miles merits, you're going for 'you just can't self-insert into Miles'?
That's weak user.
Then again, I suppose Miles' entire characterization became weak with his being ported into a new universe. Prowler's still alive, he has no link to Peter's rogues other than taking Spidey's name, his motivation to be a hero has been rendered null as Peter is still alive, his supporting cast can't be lifted from Peter as they're some 10-15 years older than him in this universe, his parents aren't an issue anymore, and he doesn't have a legacy to live up to anymore because Peter's still around to BE Spider-man instead of being dead-and-buried (but not really dead, not really interested in being a hero anymore, and then pretty damn dead because the universe exploded)

Peterfags are arguably the most low-key annoying fanbase in the world.
It's like if you combine the victim complex of Pymfags with the questionable over-projection of Batfags you just get this really manic depressive subhuman.

Well that certainly explains the disparity in responses compared to the other ship bait. I don't know why they have to ignore the characters Storm's flirted/been with though.

What was Miles reasoning to becoming Spider-Man in 616 since Peter is alive and well in it?

Having Spider Powers.

Just that? And how he gained them in 616?

He still has his Ultimate memories, he remembers everything that happened, in his eyes he's pretty much the only thing left of that universe since he doesn't know Ultimate Reed is still out and about. 616 natives and his replacement friends and family only think he's always been there.

Does he?
I thought he was 'always part' of the new universe due to Molecule Man really digging week-old burgers (but not enough to just recreate 1610 because reasons)
Mind posting a page to that effect? I've only been keeping up with his main books, not all the avengers line

Just like every other Marvel book post-Secret Wars it started after an 8 month timeskip where something 'super mysterious' happened in the time we didn't see. And like every post-SW book it hasn't been addressed and makes the book suffer.

The top panel is a reference to the eight month skip since Secret Wars, in the bottom he's talking about when he used the Super Venom Blast to escape from Ultimate Doom's containment thing.

he never gained them in 616, he gained them in the ultimate universe then got transferred to 616 by Molecule Man

I thought he was saying it in a "this happened once sometime in the last 8 months" kinda way.
Kinda like how they put in that, like, 2 page bit about him meeting Pete and Pete being totally okay with Miles being Spider-man after... I forget, Miles saves Spidey from some thugs?

Giant robots.

Molecule man didn't do a straight transfer. He integrated Miles in the main universe's timeline, along with his family and stuff.

Still no clue why he didn't recreate 1610... well other than it being a horrible place

All giant robots are thugs who use their brute strength unwisely.

Almost everyone was dead, what was left to integrate?

It's that time again

strawpoll.me/10757789

Gwen seems like the type if its with miles or someone else

Actually it was Ms. Marvel who did that, not Kamala

Are we going to start calling out all superheroes on that? Because Batman's snuck into a hellalot of guy's bedrooms.