Daily Reminder: "All Black People Are Niggers" is a Stormfag meme and does not represnt Sup Forums

Fact 1: "Niggers" come in all races. I see lots of white niggers, and fuck me I see lots of Mexican and Arab niggers, even the odd Asian nigger.

Fact 2: LOTS of blacks are making a HUGE effort to do just what people want them to: just chill the fuck out and try to fit in - stay in school, get a job, dress normal, don't commit crime, etc. Calling these people "niggers" is both counterintuitive and counterproductive.

Fact 3: These shit-for-brains on Sup Forums who denounce the idea that some blacks are cool as fuck (even if that number is 10% or 5% or 1%) are a severe minority and do not represent the views of Sup Forums.

just sliding a thread dont mind me

As a Trump supporter, I believe all blacks are niggers and should be removed from a great white country

>there are blacks but then there are niggers
>there are smibbly bibblys but then there are remotes
>there are electric torches but then there are flashlights
>there are rooty tooty point-n-shooties but then there are guns

sthap

It's the culture that's the problem.

here is my thought. imagine 99% of all niggers, mudslimes, shitskins, kebabs etc. are assholes that dont deserve to live. still you should never condemn the whole race since the remaining 1% doesnt deserve to experience any negativity just because of the race they are born in. just judge everyone individual and you still get to enjoy fucking up the remaining 99% without harming the innocent 1%. its not that hart to wait a few minutes after meeting and form an oppinion before breaking out in racist haterants

>in b4 i get called a shill
>in b4 i get called a libtard
>in b4 i get called a cuck

I agree with this post.

Yes, by definition, all black people are niggers. You are a young teenager who is racist on the internet because it's edgy who then feels bad and tries to justify it with this retarded meme. Go back to Club Penguin and let the adults discuss what can be done to solve the diversity problem in white countrues

Serbia literally has the IQ of American blacks.
This has been verified many many times.
So what the fuck are you talking about Slav nigger?

When you realise the nigger problem exist only and only because USA couldn't understand this.

when you realize you're a faggot

I approve.

It's one of the vices of Sup Forums, dumbass kids that want to feel good about themselves by demeaning whole races. Niggers are a problem, there is no doubt, but blacks are just part of the common culture; sadly categorised within the nigger group by idiot whites. If anything I'm disgusted by these idiot whites, they make our race look like shit. In the end, Sup Forums is a place of speech... free speech, in which I must respect.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Radical posters don't represent the vast majority of moderate posters

Nigger is a colloquial term for black person.
>Fact 2: LOTS of blacks are making a HUGE effort to do just what people want them to: just chill the fuck out and try to fit in - stay in school, get a job, dress normal, don't commit crime, etc. Calling these people "niggers" is both counterintuitive and counterproductive.
You mean 5% of blacks right?
>Fact 3: These shit-for-brains on Sup Forums who denounce the idea that some blacks are cool as fuck (even if that number is 10% or 5% or 1%) are a severe minority and do not represent the views of Sup Forums.
No cares about negro unicorns user.

This is a good post. Does Sup Forums seriously believe that a rational redpilled black man is worse than white degenerate liberal filth?

Nobody cares if blacks try so gosh-darn hard to "fit in" or not. This isn't their civilization, and they do not reach their potential within it. Face it, blacks are biologically less able to control impulses and be polite / considerate. They would be much happier in their own society that doesn't toss them in prison for their biologically-driven behavior.

Mastur bator

Shhh youll scare away the reddit edgelords

True but blacks are disproportionately niggers and niggers are overwhelming black

Doom 1 > Doom 2

Not OP but:

Fact: Niggers used to have a lower illegitimacy rate than whites.

It hurts user to know Im a subhuman jungle savage well most of my race is, Im a decent guy I wouldnt hurt anyone at all unless they asked for it that is , I have no criminal record either amazing huh. Its painful user I hate being black I never wanted this sure the big dick is nice and all but its not worth this, its not worth associating with these things these violent stupid apes Im forced to live around everyday and their backwards cultures, it infuriates me to see the easiest way to get these things to like you is act like a criminal NO REALLY. They go on about stabbing people like its not big deal then call you a pussy for having a consience.

I fucking hate this place why was I born a nigger fuck you God.