47 Meters Down

I am DEAD SERIOUS when I say this.

Jaws 4 The Revenge was better than this crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/science-sushi/2017/06/23/47-meters-down-fails-dive-science/#.WVkMTojythE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the best shark movie since jaws though

but its got mandy moore though

I find Open Water very underrated, much better than 47

Are sharks just not scary any more?

Nope. And you can thank all that 'Sharknado' shit.

I mean, jaws 4 was entertaining. Mah gear dont crap out!
47 meters down was bargain bin trash. My ears were bleeding from listening to those two cunts whine.

>talking shit about my girl mandy moore
is the movie really that bad?

AHEM

This is one of the biggest piece of shit I ever had the displeasure to watch. I mean aside from the few shots of bikini that she ended up covering asap.

>certified Fresh
>piece of shit
Hahaha yeah right

>certified Fresh
And the MCU is the greatest thing ever, right? How big of a tool can you be?

it's not that bad but fuck outta here with that argument

Nah, it was fun. People dislike it because the characters are actually in genuine distress and completely freak the fuck out, like normal human beings. They prefer some superheroine who solos a shark in the fucking water (cause it's cheesy lmao)

Hmm should I trust a legion of professional reviewers with expert film knowledge and refined taste or a couple of woman-hating virgins?

I don't know, maybe you shouldn't let your opinion be determined by other people? Make up your own mind.

It is a shitty movie, starts off well but near the end it's your typical hollywood mumbo jumbo everyone lives happily ever after.

>hates movie for following convention
>doesn't understand that's basic story structure
>probably just wanted to see the shark rape her at the end
Edgy contrarian faggot confirmed

Apart from Jaws:

Deep Blue Sea > The Shallows > 47 Meters down

Listening to two sluts scream and cry for over a hour was the horror of it all. A very cheap and irritating movie.

There's convention, and then there's cliche. And calm your tits, I don't care what other people think, just trying to explain to you why I disliked the movie. Emphasis on trying as you're too fucking slow to grasp anything beyond a % score on RT, apparently.

Wrong.
Jaws > Open Water > The Reef > 47 Meters Down > Deep Blue Sea > The Shallows

>professional reviewers with expert film knowledge and refined taste

You really are a goddamn tool.

>47 metres down better than deep blue sea

Ummmm.........no.

I see you have no idea how RT works. Thanks for clearing that up.

This movie is no joke a piece of shit

>no one mentioning Sharknado or Bait

>being afraid of fucking fish

Literally just stay on the land retard

>trusting mexicans
they deserved it

Anyone else annoyed by the constant flashlight being flashed in their faces.

That could be a problem, OR there just not showing them in the right darkness.

no I'm a dog

sounds ruff haha

You don't get to use that word. That's OUR word.

whatcha gonna do, bark about it? LMAO

Can't wait for the Meg movie with Jason Statham.

Where is your leash.

Same place I put my knot, ya mum

TOTALLY AGREE.

The Shallows BTFO 47 Meters Down

>listening to professionals
There's so much scientifically wrong with this movie that it's idiotic for them to expect suspension of disbelief. Majority of people can easily detail the biggest mistakes with speedy of descent, oxygen use, etc. All stuff you're taught in High School. Let alone how many people who have actually went scuba diving nowadays. This isn't the 80s.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/science-sushi/2017/06/23/47-meters-down-fails-dive-science/#.WVkMTojythE

Scientific accuracy isn't important in a movie like this but you already knew that.

Actually, it is. Just like all the old mistakes they made in Star Wars & Star Trek to name a few. It has to be corrected in the newer movies or its just plain idiotic. Something Sup Forums has agreed on many times. Sorry you're new here and were not a part of these conversations.

It really isn't. Just because internet nerds argue over that crap doesn't mean the majority of people care. Perfect example: Peter Benchley complained to Spielberg during the making of Jaws that an oxygen tank wouldn't explode like an oil refinery. Spielberg rightly told him that the audience wouldn't give two fucks because it made for a fantastic ending.

Sharks are the pitbulls of the ocean. They have a negative and violent image but in reality they are sweet and kind. They would never hurt anyone just because.

Yes, in the 80s no one cares. Nowadays the scene is constantly mocked and everyone knows it. Just like all the jokes they use in the 21 Jumpstreet movies about cars blowing up. People know the shit is fake and point out how stupid it is.

Once more, you're new here. We care here. It's why we spend time pointing it out in threads. Because that's what Sup Forums is all about ... discussing movies. Not circle jerking with memes.

My point was that Sup Forums is filled with nerds that love to nitpick and over-analyze this kind of stuff. That's fine and those threads are fun to read but you have to understand that you're part of a vocal minority that is overall inconsequential. In short: you guys aren't the ones buying tickets to see these movies in theaters.

This is high quality bait

>Because that's what Sup Forums is all about ... discussing movies. Not circle jerking with memes.

You're adorable.

i'm cmas 2* scuba diver and all i can tell is sharks are generally harmless.