Is it possible to find a grill that don't want kids in you are a cunt

Is it possible to find a grill that don't want kids in you are a cunt

only the rich ones

Just look at childfree forums

what's even the point then lmao

How would I know?

Yes, sure, there must be some.

I just don't know how to tell you wich ones.

What's the point of having ch*ldren?

>What's the point of having ch*ldren?

Id only marry a woman to have kids, and then she could get a divorce and keep fucking chad while i pay the alimony for my kids that i only see once per week

>fedora ebin maymay as an argument

Why don't you want kids?
I'm told it's very fulfilling be a parent

doubt any girl would have kids with a useless piece of shit like you anyway

what makes you say that?

That perhaps people who browse chans shouldn't be allowed to procreate

If you don't want to have children, just don't have them and that's all, also leave alone those who want to have them. I don't think that's complicated, no one is forced to be a parent if they don't want to.

Unless you live in one of those countries with 19th-century laws where abortion is forbidden and punished. In that case, you are screwed if you are a woman.

Why are you so triggered, normie?

If you were told that shit tastes good would you try it yourself?

I mean, the idea of having kids isn't that bad imo. Obviously they will shit themselves until 2-3 y/o, they are fucking loud and crying all the time. But isn't it cute to have your own loli? Yeah she will get older eventually, but whatever. Before kids you (and your partner) better find full-time job with decent salary (at least 50k roubles).
>inb4 decent salary in Russia
It's huge responsibility anyway, so I personally don't plan having kids untill Im 27-30 y/o. Do you watch Larin btw? Just curious.

Russia is the country with the highest abortion rates

yes, there's plenty

yes. girl(male)

the only reason you don’t is because your whores go full autism with their medieval “waaah how can we kill children what if it’s a girl no we gotta leave her be, ahmed It’s a fucking child!”

>tfw like abortion hentai
>there are only 6(!) tranlated doujins and an image set

Is it possible to find a grill that DO want kids in 2018?