Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why you ask me? i don't know

Nah, James riding his bike was better.

It's no Clyde Buckman's Final Repose but it will do

/thread

fucking kys

I'll never understand why people praise this unoriginal trash.

>you live in a time where David Lynch's mind diarrhea is shown on primetime TV
I hope Showtime lets him make something else after this season ends.

LITERALLY A VAGINA, the death and birth of man in a scene under 5 minutes.

Fuck you Lynch, fuck you.

>he doesn't want twin peaks: the return to be the immaculately-perfect-against-all-odds swan song of lynch's career

He gives you the vision of a sperm entering an egg.

In this world we're just beginnin' to understand the miracle of livin'

That's Inland Empire for me and he already went past that. I love the new season but I think it's flawed in that it's in the context of Twin Peaks and has all that baggage with it regardless of what Lynch does with it. And he hasn't shown any signs of slowing down so I'm all for more stuff.

Twin Peaks was always an open ended question; Lynch was always going to return to it and finish it to cap off his film career. He also did plenty of shorts between Inland Empire and new TP. Unless he has it in him to pull a Chris Marker, I'm hoping that Part 18 of The Return is the last audiovisual thing Lynch ever creates.

Intercourse between two worlds

Not even the best episode of Black Mirror.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY

Fucking hell I'm so sick of l*dditors telling me how hella epin Black Mirror is. Overrated.

I doubt it. And if it's just the odd tv commercial or music videos, he's probably gonna direct more stuff after this.

Personally, I really wish he'd get to make Ronnie Rocket one day, I adore the screenplay. But it's unlikely.

It was a Lynch film. Had nothing to do with television (or Twin Peaks).

it's not Captain Flint and Captain Vane wrecking Charleston, but it's pretty good

>netflix
>television

the last season of black mirror was soooo shit.

Black Mirror is a tv show for pseudo intellectuals with 'so deep worldviews'

>DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS KILLING US LMAO

it's BOLD but like....for TV. It's pretty standard arthouse cinema vibes/behaviour/pacing. It quite clearly communicated a lot of the ideas it was presenting, too.

I really liked it though, it was like David Lynch's Fantasia

almost as the previous seasons

10 more to go