Anyone here speak Arabic? Today me and some friends hung out with these dudes, who brought this kid from Syria along...

Anyone here speak Arabic? Today me and some friends hung out with these dudes, who brought this kid from Syria along. I've never met anyone from Syria before, so I asked him who he supported in the war. I'm not sure if it was his broken norwegian that made us confused, but he said "Ja ISIL veldig godt, veldig bra". Translates to "ISIL very good, very good".

He added me on FB and is friends with these crazy ppl in Syria with guns and shit. I'll post some of the text/pics that he shares, and if someone could translate that would be great. Seriously thinking about contacting the Norwegian Intelligence Service..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBM8j9Na2ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#جيش_الفتح
#جبهة_فتح_الشام
مشاهد الاشتباكات دخل #كلية_المدفعية_

Go on

#جيش_الفتح
لله دركم يا مجاهدين
الحمد لله فك الحصار عن #حلب
الله أكبر ولله الحمد

You have a Nusrabro now. Congrats on your Nusrabro

>الله أكبر ولله الحمد
Allah Akbar and Allah is good

>I'm Syrian I used to date a Norwegian. Jeg kan litt norsk

#جيش_الفتح
#جبهة_فتح_الشام
#ملحمة_حلب_الكبري
صاحب العملية اﻻستشهادية في كلية المدفعية
ابو البراء الشامي
تقبلك الله

I'm fucking scared for my town guys,

Yeah he told us "Al Nusra good, love for them"

Hva faen

>#جيش_الفتح
First word is Army
>#جبهة_فتح_الشام
Last word is ashSham which is Syria
>الحمد لله فك الحصار عن #حلب
Last word is Halab == Aleppo

My arabic is not very good

You're going to die better get your quaran ready

# Jeic_afatth
# Jbhh_vth_aham
# Mhamh_halb_alkipri
His martyrdom operation at the School of Artillery
Abu Baraa al-Shami
God accept you

Give us the facebook account

hvor kommer du fra?
>#ملحمة_حلب_الكبري
Something Aleppo Big

# Jeic_afatth
God Drickm O Mujahideen
Praise be to break the siege of Aleppo #
God is great and thankfully

Contact the intelligence service

What do I do?

# Jeic_afatth
# Jbhh_vth_aham
Scenes of clashes # Klah_madfieh_ income

># Jeic_afatth
This means Conquering Army

Jeg liker å drikke tinemelk

In a life before this one, I was Harald Sigurdsson Hardrada. Kill him, and make it look like someone else did it.

>instagram jihadi with jeans
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

"Stop ???"

"enough ??? ???

that's pretty horrifying, i know europe is pretty cucked but can't you report this dude to some kind of authority

i'm pretty sure here in america we have anonymous tip lines and shit

"Death to filthy Westerners. Islam will reign supreme."

Strike a conversation with him, be nice to him

Let this go on for a bit, and never directly mention deash, once he trusts you enough he might give info, only if your a daesh supporter

Tl;dr become a spy

This says "Mohammad ?? what donkey"

They're like /fa/ and /k/ with a sprinkle of /lgbt/.

It says "Muhammad had sex with a donkey"

Kan Muhammad alJins mah alhenzir

youtube.com/watch?v=kBM8j9Na2ok

One of his FB friends

>deash
KEK CUKC KEK KEK KEK KEK

ISLAMIC STATE
ISLAMIC STATE
ISLAMIC STATE
I S L A M I C
S
L
A
M
I
C

is that pic romania?q

I can speak Arabic. What would you like me to translate?

Please do.

please take down this private picture of me

fouseytube with a beard

I"VE BEEN TRANSLATING THIS WHOLE THREAD

>#جيش_الفتح
The army of conquest.
>لله دركم يا مجاهدين
God is protecting you martyrs
> الحمد لله فك الحصار عن #حلب
Praise be to God, break the siege on Allepo.
>الله أكبر ولله الحمد
God is great. Praise be to God.

>what do i do
I'd beheading to the authorities, if you know what I mean, senpai.
Sleep with one eye open.

inti 3rab?

I see what you did there.

What are you waiting for you fucking faggot? Go contact your country's intel services and do the right thing for your nation and its citizens. May you suffer a terrible fate if you don't do your part in defending Norway.

Poison or knife him, if you have a chance. Any non-white on our land should be seen as an enemy.
>tfw I poisoned gypsy family

Another Canadian but can read Arabic too. Unfortunately his dialect is a bit difficult for me but whatever.
OP pic first line
>from my forefathers I learned the behaviour of men
Can't read second line for shit too many words I don't know. But it's nothing something durka/religious/ISIS-related/incriminating.

record him talking about isis
report him to the bolis/secret services
pray to god they deport him back to sweden

The man in the accompanying picture is a suicide bomber who attacked Assad's forces in Aleppo a couple of days ago, breaking their siege on Syrian Islamist rebels.

tell full story pls

You did good op

Fuck Europe is this bad huh... If this shit was in US he woulda had the party van at his doorstep by now, thank I'm not in yurope

Yeah OP, you need to call the authorities on these guys. This isn't
>my brown neighbour has been making curry at night and I think he's trying to cover up the smell of his home-made napalm
This is actual jihadi propaganda being shared openly on social media. It's more than just terrorist sympathies, it's bragging about those sympathies because they think nothing will be done.
And hell, they might be right, only way to be sure is to call the cops and see if they do their fucking jobs. If they don't, and these guys go free, well you have your options on the table from there.

>deport him back to Sweden

You shouldn't be shocked by this, and you shouldn't be hanging out with muslims.

>Not reporting him to the NIS right away

Report that shit, nigga

Ok so I talked to this guy who speak Arabic, who told me he had met this kid before. He said he was stupid, smokes weed and has been in trouble with the police, and that he prob didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Smoking weed doesn't mean that he's not a sympathizer of Daesh. I will be informing my local police department about this, in hope of them figuring out if this is something serious. I will not sit here and do nothing while this guy goes around talking crazy shit.

>#جبهة_فتح_الشام
Front of the conquest of the Levant.
>#ملحمة_حلب_الكبري
The great massacre of Allepo
>...صاحب العملية اﻻستشهادية في كلية المدفعية
The perpetrator of the suicide attack on the artillery college, Abu albara ashami (name), may god accept your deed.

Yup.

Its said:
Hear my words
The weak should fear the strong
#SamHydeWasRight

Please report him OP, if he decides to GET RADICAL and does something you'll never be able to forgive yourself

min aina?

ana min 3sl soori

i wont translate that stuff but its bad enough, kill all muslims you know.

what city/town are you from ?

Sweden doesn't even go through the trouble of checking their "refugees" Facebook before letting them in

I'm Egyptian! Nice to meet you.
Would you like me to translate anything else OP?

is it "hard" being an atheist in Egypt?

>this guy who speak Arabic, who told me he had met this kid before. He said he was stupid, smokes weed and has been in trouble with the police, and that he prob didn't know what the hell he was talking about.
>Smoking weed doesn't mean that he's not a sympathizer of Daesh. I will be informing my local police department about this, in hope of them figuring out if this is something se
Why the fuck did you talk to his friend about it? When he gets deported his friends are going to behead you.

Edgyptian here. Gas the ISIS.

>#جيش_الفتح
The first word means Army, the second is basically an invasion where they convert the invaded country into a mudslime country

Rough Translation: Muslim Jihad Army

>جبهة_فتح_الشام
The first word means side, the second is the same as above, the third means Syria + the surrounding area

Rough Translation: Syrian Jihad Front

>مشاهد الاشتباكات دخل #كلية_المدفعية
The first one is watcher. It's the noun for watch. The second is fights or clashes, the third is inside, the 4th is university or college, the 5th translates roughly to armory, army or "gunnery"

Rough Translation: Watching the clashes in the military college

>لله دركم يا مجاهدين
First word is Allah, the second I'm not sure of, but probably protect, the third is Mujahedeen (Soldiers of Jihad)

Rough Translation: May Allah protect you(or maybe bless you) Soldiers of Jihad!

>الحمد لله فك الحصار عن #حلب

The first two words mean "Thank god," the 3rd and 4th word means roughly that the Siege has been removed or ended or lifted, the 5th means "on" or "in" and the 6th is probably a place

Rough Translation: Thank God that the Siege on [PLACE] has ended

>الله أكبر ولله الحمد
Translation: God is great, praise be to god.

should I translate more?

>Sweden

Ålesund.

I've met only one Syrian, not so many of them here
He's gay and hates Muslims, Assad, ISIS and Russians but likes me(not that way)

>canadian
When one of you "ummah" spreading diaspora fucks says " it's nothing to worry about". It's 110% sure time to go to the police.

I swear I saw a blue flag. Same thing anyway

youre a monkey

I really hope that the Intelligence Services will take this serious. Even tho he prob won't ever do anything dangerous, just keep receiving free money, this is not accepted in my country. I will try to talk to him, not as a friend, but to gather more information about this dude and his views on the war in Syria/Life in general

TOP KEK

here's the real translation:

Muhammed used to fuck pigs

>What do i do?
Call the police.

Report it.

His friend? The guy I talked to said he was retarded, and that I should avoid him like he does.

OP I speak many Arabic dialects and MSA, if you need anything just tell me

Isn't that JUST...
Wow, goy has been taught well. Sorry. Just sit tight and wait for SHTF.

yeah im so dumb henzir is pig. hamar is donkey

Rogaland.

im the anti-cartel argie
I have myself talked to with some FSA members

>from my father i learnt how men act
>if a friend (betrayed me?) I (fuck him up?)

>we're done fighting
>but a mistake is gonna be punished

wew distance yourself from this guy, report him norgebro. stay safe

You can start from the second post of the thread.

>deport him back to sweden

Sorry Achmed, no taqiyya itt

They probably can't do much, it's not illegal to join a terrorist group or show support to it.

welp. officially scared for norway. when are you going home leafbro?

Post more of the stuff that he shares

>See flag

Yeah I bet you do lol

It is illegal to join a terrorist group, or show support for it. This is not England or Sweden.

gas yourself my dear lad

>henzir
spelled more like "khenzir"

>hamar
kek

Lol this reminds me of your typical American bumpkin minus the chicken scratch over their pics

Don't waste your time OP. From the messages that I've read its obvious that this guy supports a rebel faction (The Army of Conquest) and hates Assad.

>implying /fa/ and /k/ aren't already full blown homosexuals already

REPORT HIM

or not, maybe he'll attack and redpill people

>Gypsy family stationed near our side a year ago.
>I watched them for two weeks
>I put potassium cyanide in their water tank
>all dead, kid in coma, died two month later
Poison him

To clarify, none of these pics are of him. They are either people on his friendlist, or shit he shares/likes