Do you know youre a CIS male?

Do you know youre a CIS male?

It's a term people use to marginalize normal people

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ol4n2SpA!GizdDbpdg2BaSk4StZ7twVg38sFCH1qEyYOAkZygOrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, I feel I'm serving a youthful porpoise.

Little did it matter, Croce would be dead within the year.

Whose Albert Fish?

It's a knick knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan, his old man's a rolling stone

He fucked a frog. I'm his offspring. Anyways, I want the loan.

Odd looking duck.

but I say, two wrongs don't make a right

Crippled...Or African American

9/11 was a national tragedy

why don't they make the entire plane out of that kid?!

911? It's a terrible name for an airline. Reminds me of that tragedy.

i said ya dirty dog

mega.nz/#!ol4n2SpA!GizdDbpdg2BaSk4StZ7twVg38sFCH1qEyYOAkZygOrM

here's his audio book

>This is a bad segment. You know this is a bad segment. Yes you do, you know it is. Can we start the segment over.
>It's live.
>Are you kidding me?!

What was Super Daves problem?

that's always been his schtick. like for decades. he was bad anti-humor in the 1980s

>On the November 16, 2000, episode of The View Macdonald said that he thought George W. Bush was "a decent man" and he called Bill Clinton a "murderer" (regarding the Vince Foster case). Macdonald later stated in Maxim magazine that he is completely apolitical, and that he was joking when he said Clinton "killed a guy" (he further explained on The Adam Carolla Show that the comments were simply designed to anger Barbara Walters). In a phone interview, he later clarified his views on George W. Bush and the Iraq War thus: "I wish there was another president, a different president engaging the war, since we're in the war because I don't think Bush did a very good job with it. The war itself, you know, if it works it was worth it. But I don't know if it's going to work, so I don't know"

/ourguy/

good lad

>we're going to have a joke off when we return
>no, we're not going to have a jerk off

Thanks for this. I feel bad downloading it but I do own an actual hardcover copy of the book. Which is a bit of a collectors item I might add because they changed they title for the softcover version.

Thank you user