Ask a leaf anything

On a late train across Poland. Ask a leaf that's been living in Poland and teaching English for a year anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump

Do you like it there? What do they do well? What can they improve on?

I like it but the salary isn't very high, even relatively speaking. Food is good and the people are very traditional buy still know how to party. The Architecture and city design is shit. Straight from a Soviet wet dream

How's the cost of living

are there slavs squating everywhere?

Compared to home, fuck all. Relatively? About the same or a little little higher than home

Actually yeah, you see it a lot especially in big cities late at night when they're all drunk

What about pokemon go.
Any poison pokemon there?

Was it worth it? Was thinking of doing something similar

im american polish and want to move to Poland is it worth and how the fuck do i learn Polish

Hey, I have my CELTA. Is that enough to teach over there? What's the money like?

have you seen this movie with the guys swordfighting
I think thats best known roman in polish I can't remember its name
heres a scene
youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM

Ah just saw that the money is shit. But, does that mean you can't do any saving over there? What about teaching in international schools? Is that money ok? Throw some numbers at me, bro!

fucking oP answering 2 questions then going off

cunt

You subhuman beaver.
You literal white nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy tundra moose. How dare you open your chinless, maple crusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Jacob William LA Morrison. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that North America can ever prosper. Crawl back to your beaver den you came out of, you literal canacuck price of shit.

How are the women?

Do you live in a historic city centre or a commie bloc?

Venonats and nidorans really
Yeah man. For the experience
Polish grillfriend srs. Pic related m8. Right hand side
I have my TEFL and they didn't even ask to see it. They just wanted a Canadian teacher. Apparently the accent is bomb
I teach in a private language school. I get 2500zl plus free flat and car
See pic
Commie block :(

>i get 2500zl plus free flat and car

Per month?

Yeah. One car and flat in general. I wish I got another car every month