Hillary's 19 year old PR team came up with this great new hashtag I'm sure no one will hijack :^)

Hillary's 19 year old PR team came up with this great new hashtag I'm sure no one will hijack :^)
And I'm sure its just a coincidence that several """news""" outlets posted Trump hit piece articles along with it today.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i messed up and didn't include the tag:
#HillaryCoverageisCrap

alright why dont you try and do better to spin hillary in a positive light.... thought so kiddo

It's really weird how much the left foams at the mouth over the Kochs, when Soros is way more influential, criminal, and all around evil.

Agreed. And even though they are not even supporting Trump.

So evil that Trump is in his pocket too.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

next they will use the hashtag #TrumpPooPooHead

#HillaryIsCrap

not difficult

Kochs don't fund the GOP anymore.

They pulled their shekels put when Trump became the presumptive nominee.

But the Koch brothers endorsed Hillary

But Trump told the Kochs to go fuck themselves. Unlike Clinton.

Except the Koch brothers endorses Hillary you faggot

Not the best tag for a candidate who's been photographed with a crap stained skirt.

Don't tell me, tell them.

>Except the Koch brothers endorses Hillary you faggot
That should tell you more about godfuckingawful Trump is rather than how wonderful Hillary is.

Globalists NWO sponsoring pocket candidate...wow you showed me.

What the actual fuck, please tell me this is just a horrible shitpost. Someone this stupid doesn't actually live in my country right?

Record status: corrected.

Whats so bad about the headline? They hired someone to weed out the shit, then they found and fired the shit.

Also, Charles Koch is a Libertarian saint.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Don't cloud this up with facts user, the RNC is LITERALLY HITLER!!

> Post article from 2011 to make a point about today

> Koch Brothers funding Hillary and not Trump

> Trump refusing to even meet with the Koch Brothers.

>that's the gop
>a man who donated to hillarys campaign
Are they fucking joking?

Wait, are they trying to say the Kochs aren't supporting Hillary despite being pretty open about it?

This is perfect.
Where's the twit army?

>#Hillarycoverageiscrap
Do they intentionally create hashtags that are easy to spin against themselves?