Restaurant tax fraud?

How do they do it Sup Forums? How does based Olive Garden continue to make billions in profits operating with their menu?

>come in and be seated
>FREE SALAD AND BREADSTICKS
>make your own pasta choosing from 8 different pastas and 8 different sauces
>add chicken or sausage
>$9.99

Absolute madness. They are one of the most successful restaurants in the history of America and they continue to offer incredible value and great service.

They have to be sheltering money in a tax haven, correct? We should all head on down to Olive Garden today and order dinner and demand answers.

What do think Sup Forums??

Saved.

Best pasta ive seen in awhile.

>What do think Sup Forums??
I think I'm going to throw up.

is.. is this real

Don't forget to have an ice cold Coca-Cola! Nothing hits the spot after a hard day, but before a delicious Olive Garden meal, like Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola, it's the best!

well memed friend

its a money laundering front

You do realize that pasta takes like no money to make, and olive garden is selling it way higher than the cost right?

>dad works for darden
>bro used to work at olive garden

This is shilling in the original sense of the word

You did good OP. Take note CTR shills, this is how you do it.

That's not true based friend.
Each serving of Ravioli costs $4.75 to make. That's before they hand craft each sauce and add the meat.

Or maybe it's possible that elongated wheat squeezings and smashed tomatoes don't cost as much as you think they do.

Chicken is what $1/lb at bulk. Sausage maybe 2.25. Add pasta and charge 10 bucks. Attract with free loss of flourwater and saladwater and you're good to go

fuck off now I'm hungry

FUCKIN WOPS, HOW DO THEY DO IT?

They are literally GIVING away breadsticks and salad. And Italian dressing. That alone should raise a red flag somewhere.

>eating at olive garden

Plebs

I kind of want Olive Garden now.

>thier food is absolute shit

>the carbs they shove down your throat is cheap

solved it.

>How do they do it

>$9.99
charging 10 dollars for 65 cents worth of pasta
is a start

Ok maybe not ravioli, but they do make a killing off of other pastas

Wtf, I kinda want olive garden now!

Olive Garden is terrible.
It's like the McDonald's of Italian food.

If you eat there, you objectively have awful taste.

>2016
>thier

is CTR now hiring Olive Garden marketing interns?

they do it by offering the cheapest lowest quality ingredients such as wheat products like pasta and bread. Anything wheat is cheap as dirt for restaurants. A place like that also pays their guys low wages with as few full timers as possible.

yo dawg, you try that chicken parm bread stick sandwich? yea buddy.

>hand craft

hahaha no

>are you a wiz
>are you a magnet

are you a pasta?

>pasta
ayyyyyyyyyyy

>mfw a friend said he was taking a girl out to a nice restaurant
>mfw he says Olive Garden
Do poor people really think Olive Garden is a 'proper' restaurant?

Olive garden rules

What the fuck is this thread? Why is no one reporting this bullshit? Get this shit out of here, you faggots

middle class fancy

i havent been to an olive garden in 20 years. but i remember it being good

Stop being a snob. I highly doubt you go out to eat at 5* restaurants frequently. No one is gonna think you're sophisticated for thinking little of olive garden or other commonly known places. Its a chain place for sure, but it does taste good at a reasonable price.

All some people can afford m8
Dinner dates are about the conversation anyway. The food is just an excuse.