Have you ever been abroad to study?

Have you ever been abroad to study?
How was it and do you wanna have that experience again?

I'm Jap thinking of studying abroad but I'm also afraid to do so cos I'm worried about my inferiority in spoken English and so grim discriminations that I maybe get killed.

pic related in a way

>grim discriminations that I maybe get killed
where do you want to study nigga, Syria?

> grim discriminations
> get killed
What

These fucking Japanese retards..

Europe or the US.
in UK or southern US Asian is called chinks and rocks are thrown away at us in order to get rid of such "inferior race" for mastarbation of redneck-honkey, right?

One or two cases doesn't mean everyone is like that

of course I know but it can't be helped that I guess such cases will strike to me…yes I admit that it is this thought that leads us to discretionary prejudice and hatecrime.

No one kills japs, ever, not even in murderland, aka latin america. People will love to know you, but probably they will except you to know about all animes.

Colleges and cities are usually filled with liberals.
Those retarded racists like Japan and Japanese people. So, you're pretty safe.

I know anime at least more than the banal(if not I wouldn't come here)
but until it is known that I'm jap I'm treated as chinks and even American natives may discriminate me lol.
yes this is the way Asian have to accept, holy shit

You will die there and end up on a bbq and they will eat you in tiny little pieces while watching captain tsubasa or saint seiya and fuck asian girls at the same time.

>liberals
>Those retarded racists like Japan and Japanese people
I'm confused with this contradiction.
And I cannot help but go outside the university and make for pubs or somewhere else.
Then how should I behave myself? to humble myself to submit to whites?

is this bait?

I can't interpret the meaning of this sentence
"those retarded racists like~"
if this "retard" means verb, then this signifies "those who retarded(disdain) racists like~", and this liberals are my fellow.
and if that means adjective(past particle), then this sentence means " 'those retarded racists' like ~" so this liberals are my enemy.

too complicated and technical to deal with, but plz answer my question.

fuck chink

> throwing rocks at Asians

This doesn't happen.

dude don't worry you will be fine

chill by the pacific and you can hide within huge japanese communities

I can't deny the probability of me being faced with such hate crimes…yes such probability may be too low to care about, but in this world situation Asian would never be welcomed.

I doubt anyone would want to hurt you at all. Heck, last jap that I meet in my uni even got one of the hottest girlfriends and he was kind of ugly.... well... very ugly actually...

k I'll go invade mexicocity and fuck new gf.

Come to the Netherlands or Belgium. We really don't mind Asians.