When did this dude stop making funny comics and start being a little tumblr bitch?

When did this dude stop making funny comics and start being a little tumblr bitch?

ever since he worked with KC Green

He sounded pretty ok honestly. Yeah kinda passive and bitchy, but he is also rebutting to shit talk.

Nobody cares that you got told off by a webcomic artist.

Why is he rebutting to shit talk? Why even respond?

>I'M GOING TO UNFOLLOW
>ok

I see nothing wrong with this response

But he's right.

Based on the pic you provided: are you retarded?

Yeah, he like totally doesn't even care....!!!!!!

Yeah it's stupid, but as far as pissing matches go I don't think he is acting that out of line.

Why do you care? Why are you policing the personal blogs of random people?

Sup Forums is full of so many socially retarded freaks that they can't even see the passive-aggression in the blog posts in the OP. It registers to them as "cool indifference".

Clearly, if you don't like reblogs get the fuck off of tumblr, if you just want his comics go to his website

its not complicated

Because this is an artist I thought was cool and I happened to notice him posting this preteen girl garbage on tumblr and realized that he hasn't posted anything good in well over a year. When someone who used to be funny is corrupted by tumblr it is a sad event.

/thread

Posting a screencap of a tweet or blog comment needs to be a bannable offense.

That's what I meant. Is OP retarded for not understanding this?

I thought I was on Sup Forums for a second there.

I don't see the problem. He's just a cool guy who doesn't even care what internet people think of him and he politely told them so. In fact, he was really nice if you consider the context!

He is posting his comics though. The problem is that he's posting bad ones.

itt: op cries on Sup Forums about how he got "bullied"

He's literally right, OP is just a little tumblr bitch.

So are you guys arguing that nedroid still makes funny comics or that he's not a little tumblr bitch? Please provide evidence to support either of those statements.

As pure as Nedroid is it doesn't surprise me, webcomic artists are pretty nu male by nature thus becoming webcomic artists.

So tumblr sinks their fat claws into then and there you go.

Poor kc.

Has he really not put out any comics or anything in over a year??

>unironically defending passive-aggressive diva behavior

I guess Sup Forums turned into a little tumblr bitch too.

>see nice tumblr blog
>oh wait nevermind he reblogs other people's content as well
>unfollows

There's no argument to be made. OP is just mad as fuck.

OP is the only little tumblr bitch.

He's been making the shitty KC Green comics that he rakes the dude in the OP over the coals for complaining about. I don't think he's made any real comics.

His last comic was in April 2016

>that guy is a bitch
>actually all of you are bitches
>i'm awesome

>last comic update
>april 15, 2016

Yeah, I am mad. I follow a dude's comics for years and he turns out to be a dickless tumblr prima-donna who doesn't make good comics. That makes me annoyed. Note how I am speaking plainly instead of being a passive-aggressive little twat and siccing my retarded fans on random people.

Why do people think they are entitled to creators kissing their ass 24/7?

In contrast to you being a dickless Sup Forums prima-donna who doesn't make any comics?

>rakes the dude in the OP over the coal
Oh my god stop being a bitch.

Why do creators feel entitled to abuse random fans on social media? That first fan was being a dick and justified some aggression, though I think responding to him was asinine in the first place, but wtf did the second guy do that was out of line? He was just commenting on the situation and gets called out like he committed a war crime.

Can you not read? It's not other people's content.

This.

Fuck off, tumblr twat.

>IM UNFOLLOWING YOU ON YOUR BLOG BECAUSE YOU TREAT IT LIKE YOUR BLOG
>K
what's the issue here?

Honestly I'm not even seeing the bitchy part. The response seems pretty measured, and I guess you could take it as a passive aggressive jab if you were overly sensitive or trying to take offense, but I'm not seeing what's raising anyone's hackles.

How am I more of a bitch than you, when you're blindly sucking tumblr cock.

OP is retarded.

What did Anthony do that was out of line? He just explained why it's called nedroidcomics to an idiot person.

>certain people constantly attack others for being unhappy about things, as if those emotions were inherently evil
>same people go into over-the-top raging insult frenzies over pretty much nothing, as if it were inherently evil to correct their misconceptions

>he rakes the dude in the OP over the coals
>being a passive-aggressive little twat and siccing my retarded fans on random people.
>gets called out like he committed a war crime.
None of this happened. Stop being an autist.

>OP buttmad he's being roasted by Sup Forums, the weakest of all boards

top wew

Is this the beginning of Sup Forums hating Nedroid because he responded to two fans unfollowing him on tumblr?

He's not even having a meltdown or saying anything obnoxious. At least wait for a "real" Sup Forumsntroversy.

I still have yet to see how he is 'tumblr'.
You just clearly misunderstood the point of his blog.

I guess passive-aggression exists for a reason. I thought everyone recognized and hated it, but apparently there are a lot of social retards who don't even see it. Looks like it's a great way to throw your weight around without beta followers realizing you're being an asshole.

One single butthurt autist who just got burned on tumblr does not represent the board.

Everything about you sounds terrible

It's actually kind of encouraging to see multiple posts telling OP off.

>he turns out to be a dickless tumblr prima-donna who doesn't make good comics

user, I mean this in the most honest way possible: Are you legitimately autistic? Can you not see what a gigantic douchenozzle you're being over something as immensely petty as a dude running his personal blog in a way you don't like?

A) that ain't abuse unless you're a thin-skinned bitch trying to look for things to get mad about.

2.) if dude number two was so devoted to nedroid and nedroid alone there's a fucking site

>I guess passive-aggression exists for a reason, I thought everyone recognized and hated it, but apparently there are a lot of social retards who don't even see it.
I want people to realize the delicious irony in this sentence.

Fuck off, faggot, nobody cares that you got owned by Nedroid. "Corrupted by tumblr". Are you retarded? Don't bother responding, I know the answer is yes; it was a rhetorical question.

>op

This is some Dobson-tier projection