Is this sheboon right?

Is this sheboon right?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2016/07/28/gofundme-freezes-184k-donated-to-black-homeless-teen-after-white-woman-questions-his-story-tries-to-dictate-how-money-should-be-spent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ja man, ze heeft gelijk

That's racist.

hahaha,freed slaves founded Liberia but look what happened,they ''still managed to fuck it up''.

>nigger
>giving and not taking

Bullshit, never seen a victimhood nigger like this give anything to anyone. All they do is take.

Maybe if she were a well spoken black who wasn't just looking for a passive aggressive way to piss off whites on twitter i might believe it.

Coons who speak like that don't do shit for anyone.

No, she is not even a leftist with a view like that.
>homeless people are responsible for themselves
is a typical neoliberal meme, and she fits right in with the bluepill with this shit

tho i suppose if you are really generous you can read her post as a very ironic way to draw attention to white male priviledge, and I mean you have to be REALLY generous

Didn't a black guy get $150,000 for spending a few nights at a friends house and biking to college?

I absolutely agree with her. Poor whites are a disgrace and need to be executed. With a poor brown/black person you can understand why they have failed. They have lower intelligence than whites. But with a white man; they have no excuse. You were handed the whole world and still fucked up.

>government assistance and affirmative action programs designed to benefit the eternal nigger

>Bait and switch

No. Racism is privilege plus power

you people really are the kings of shitposting
homeless people, whichever their race is, are victims of economic conditions

well she's got a point...

>despite affirmative action and race quotas, the white man still has every opportunity to succeed in a society that hates his existence

How is it that whites are so tolerant towards people like this?

Meh. Don't give any money to the homeless.

Fair enough, I only give to non black homeless people because the black ones are disgusting aggressive cockroaches and the white ones just mind their own business.

The nogs also get everything free just by being a failed race.

>atlantablackstar.com/2016/07/28/gofundme-freezes-184k-donated-to-black-homeless-teen-after-white-woman-questions-his-story-tries-to-dictate-how-money-should-be-spent/

Biking 50 miles and spending nights in a tent, gets shitloads of free cash because he's black. Comparatively there are millions busting their asses saving money for college while working low wage jobs.

Beggars should be gassed desu senpai

I'll go as far as say that if she really means what she wrote there, she is supporting the very system that causes the opression of her own people, essentially making her a cuckquean.

Stupid logic. America has this thing called freedom where someone can choose what they do with their lives including laying on the street and dying, something a group of drunk methheads like Australia wouldn't even begin to comprehend. If you can't own a gun you should not be allowed to post on Sup Forums.

Stick to shit posting please.

>managed to fuck it up

If you're chronically homeless odds are pretty good you have schizophrenia or some other thing that's out of your hands

No. Vietnam vets were never given the chance because Americans didn't support the war. They got back and we're shunned from the work force

>Is this sheboon right?
I never give refugees(niggs and arabs) or roma gypsies a shit because they are professional gimmithats. Kick them home to their shitty countries.

You're a retard if you give homeless money. If you really want to help go volunteer

I have read her profile a bit. Her bf is White and she lives in the the suburbs, she doesn't even live with her own people. Fucking kek.

No, but I only give white male homeless money, so I can see where it comes from, I suppose. It's instinct to feel compassion towards one's race, and (with what little of it they have) I suppose niggers could feel the same.

WIL IEMAND ALSJEBLIEFT MET ME KNUFFELEN VANNACHT? DE EENZAAMHEID IS ONDRAGELIJK.

trying to make ends meet for it cutt in welfare.

>whites get every opportunity

and the homeless have none
checkmate
*sips drank*

I only give white homeless people money because niggers will just spend it on crack and newport menthols

Nee godverdomme

No, it's quite the opposite. In reality, the white man is afforded no special privileges whatsoever - whereas there are a myriad of special programs, special allowances provided to blacks and other minorities, not on their merits but simply due to the colour of their skin.

She kinda right, in that this is how society views poor white men; not with sympathy, but with disdain that someone who has it easy still failed.

Homeless whites spend it on crack and Marlboro No. 27's

black women have the biggest chips on their shoulder when it comes to race, holy shit

jesus is facepalming hard right now

how the fuck can you even get a 27-29 on mcat? it's a total joke. I took it for shits and got a 35

They don't spend it on crack; they spend it on meth or heroin.

lol I mean white men do have every opportunity because they have superior genetics

she's right. whites don't have to deal with racial discrimination in white countries.

homeless whites have no excuse they are honorary shitskins

Blacks are literally retarded - even rich blacks from privileged families who have every educational opportunity in the world score the same on the SAT as dirt-poor whites with no opportunity.

This.
My college gave priority registration to everyone except whites. Joke's on them, they won't have continuance from year to year. The enrollment list will drop significantly when Trump starts deportation.

Liberals say this as if whites, men, and straight people innately have power. It almost sounds like liberals are saying straight white men are superior.

This is why I don't give a fuck about Black Lies Matter.

Fuck you too, bitch.

average black IQ in america is 85

Ah.. maar.. maar.. alsjeblieft?
Ik beweeg niet veel in mijn slaap en maak weinig geluid.

This is at the heart of their beliefs. They don't realise it, but they actually think blacks are pathetic and need the handouts because they simply can't compete with whites.

>> watermelon season

She loses either way. Giving money to homeless people is the same as setting it on fire

Aren't they notorious for not tipping anyway?

I did my part

We are

>whites have every opportunity and still managed to fuck it up
What alternate universe have I stepped into?

cringe

Most of them are veterans.

Fuck this nig. I will no longer give money to homeless blacks. Good work cunt.

just an excuse cheap people use to rationalize them being too cheap. also racism. she rayciss agin whytefolk.

Giving homeless people money just perpetuates their homelessness. The whole point of homeless shelters is to give them an address to use to apply for welfare and jobs. There's literally no excuse for being homeless.

I give all homeless people money because Im worried they might throw their aids blood on me or something if I dont, homeless people have nothing to lose, whats 3$ to some guy lying about wanting to buy a coffee and not having his money.

>Canada

Nope. She's a stupid self-centered cunt.

Black women have the shittiest positions today.
The media promotes their men with white women everywhere.
If you're a white man you can get pissed off how the media tries to mould society but, you're still white.
A black woman has zero part to play in the agenda.
It's a shame they don't seem to know who to blame.

If they don't want food, they don't deserve shit. Money can be spent on drugs and alcohol and if they aren't happy with food they can go fuck themselves.

20% of whites are as stupid as the average nigger.

She shouldn't give any homeless person money. But she should kick white beggars, unless they are clearly mentally ill.

wtf i do those things for fun

really makes a brainwave

>no comeback
>hurry up think of something...
>"c-cringe xDDDDDD"

leaf everyone