Any good movies about Japan?

Any good movies about Japan?

Why does Japan not have any islamic terrorist attacks?

I think they could use some multiculturalism and mass immigration.

Because they don't fuck with world affairs and constantly try to force regime change?

dis desu

less jews embedded in Japan's power structures. is really this simple folks

Because they have doomsday cults gassing their subways.

They tried though.

Arab language is too difficult to be translated to Japanese so you don't have any mixing of the two

Did you skip World War II in school?

And they learned their lesson after that and haven't done anything of the sort for 72 years.

Tokyo Story, Seven Samurai. Entry level Japancore, shows their cultural values pretty well. You're well off with any Kurosawa or Ozu.

If you just want a great Jap film, I'd recommend The Human Condition trilogy. The messages of the films can be generalized and are not necessarily about Japan, but they are the best cinema the country has to offer.

Godzilla

except invading china and korea at every chance they get. they created north korea with the soviets.

>Because they don't fuck with world affairs and constantly try to force regime change?
No.
Because they don't allow in muslims into their country.

>they created north korea with the soviets.
they were aligned with usa during the korean war idiot

This.

Also recommend Harakiri, Twilight Samurai, The Hidden blade, 13 Assasssins. Some of my favorite samurai flicks.

Really want to get Love & Honor as well as Beat Takeshi's Zatoichi remake.

I swear I'm not a weeb

>Japan officially forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as proselytizing to a foreign and undesirable culture. Too active “promoters of Islam” face deportation- and sometimes even a jail sentence.

Can a country be any more based?

that reminds me

Silence is also fantastic OP, once you get past Andrew Garfield's beard

Japan is fucking based.

ZERO ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACKS IN 30 YEARS

NOT A SINGLE RAPE OR MURDER IN THE SAME OF ISLAM

They don't let in muslims and guess what happens.

Such common sense is seen as an extreme stance by almost all of the western world, what a pathetic time that we live in. Modernity is a mistake for many reasons, but that's a significant one.

>he fell for the "Islamic terrorism is retribution for Western military involvement in the middle east" meme

The entire Middle East used to be Christian.....everything the west has EVER done in the Mid East is/was reactionary.....we didn't cause anything.

Gtfo of here with that lie, they belong to an inherently violent and backwards death cult permanently set in the 5th century that has historically conquered anything they can

The end

>What about the thing that happened a literal lifetime ago? People should be upset!!
What did he mean by this?

The Japanese were the only ones to suffer during the Ayatolla's fatwa against Salman Rushdie for The Satanic Verses

>Modernity
define this term

no shit

literally 1 islamic terrorist attack in fucking FOREVER

and only one guy got killed

i remember some foreign movie but forgot the name, the premise a bit similar like Lost in Translation.

Hey I am a Samurai warrior

ask me anything

>pic

japan is so fucking based

nationalist and using CAPITALISM to solve the aging problem instead of importing shitskins

fuck leftists

>Japan doesn't do this
>Here is Japan doing this during the most significant event in the 20th century
>That doesn't count!

>us military bans dont include robot bear armies heuheheueh.

who else talks to nips online with voice chat

fun stuff

HAHA Nice Post OP, Shadilay

>Using the same argument as the "white guilt" groups
Wew

Why does Italy not have any terrorists attacks?

And now you know why people are angry about "reparations"

I thought that said "Pedobear" at first, but realized that even if it were, the elderly would still be safe.

that's korean you fucking bigot

they do

The US ends up denying 99.776% of all refugee applications, which somehow still comes to about 90K a year.

Get on my level, nippon!

no refugees move to smelly itally

>Amerifats
>white

Um, no, sweetie

you were saying?

Really? When was that?

Idk but there's a good band called Japan

X Japan?

Just like Belgium and sweden for example

>They don't fuck with world affairs

Oh, boy...