Why do I even bother anymore?

Why do I even bother anymore?

>b-b-but muh top 3 h.d.i.
get fucked cunts

>Australia
You got what you deserve.

The fucking greatest shit ever happens here ya flamin' galah. Like fair dinkum ya gronk who seppos are fucked aye? I'm having a VB, getting plastered and having a meat pie this is living Barry ya drongo cunt. Like fuck me get a grip ya wally. Sitting here with me mate having a chat about life. Can't tell you but as its between me mate myself and the fence post. Like fuck, turn it up. Septic fuck. Might hit the hay soon. I'm fucked.

>he doesn't use one of his normie friends' accounts

But seriously, just torrent Netflix episodes
Oh wait, you have to pay 100A$ for 500 Kbps
my bad!

wtf australia has internet?

Sorry about your shitty country. I hope you will get a revolution soon.

How fucking poor do you have to be to not be able to afford this shit?

But user, my friends are the ones who are using my account.

Am I the normie here?

user I honestly don't care for Netflix's original content, the service just makes watching stuff easier.

Since The Pirate Bay has been blocked in Australia, I have to use VPN everytime I want to visit the website, and I'm too lazy to do that. So I only even go on it when I can't find the movie to stream anywhere else online or want a super high quality version.

And if I do use the VPN it brings my internet down from 100Mbps to like 5Mbps, so it's slow as fuck for absolutely everything.

Fuck off faggot, not even a year ago it was $14 for the 4 screens and Ultra HD.

How do they afford this?

Netflix has like 100 million users in the US. Say that each user pays ~$10 a month for Netflix, that's ~$1 billion a month.

I don't know, but they paid to finish the editing of Orson Welles' final film, so I like them.

>reddit

go back

Waaaah I have to pay for literally more content than I could watch in a lifetime

Wasn't it 11.99 to begin with?

>boo hoo I can't afford luxuries can my anonymous Chinese picture forum help me

you realise there are thousands of free proxies for tpb right? just google "piratebay proxy" and there's be lists of them. Nearly all of them work from all countries. No need for a VPN just to access one website

>thanks for being so loyal, have a price increase!

>netflix
There is your problem.

>paying for netflix

>HEY EVERYONE, I PAY FOR NETFLIX WHEN TORRENTS ARE FREE, THEN I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRICE OF NETFLIX

Sure is bad goy in here

could a solid 5/10 American male with minimal body fat or offensive odor score with an Australian chick or would that white male be laughed out of the room for being too american

asking for a friend

How many people can share one account?

Also isn't Netflix barren now as every studio fucked off to make their own streaming service?

No you'll do fine.

Our Australian whores love Americans.

>Paying for netflix after Soros bought them out.