WOY Thread

Way to go with the last thread, guys! Let's keep it going!

OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
MAILING ADDRESSES:
Gary Marsh
3800 W. Alameda ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CALIFORNIA):
Disney XD
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CANADA):
Disney XD
Brookfield Place
181 Bay Street, PO Box 787
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2T3

MEGAS: mega:///#F!UVpDWYDb!Sq8NJ9nYa1O8e_nKpmASzQ

#saveWOY

How long are these threads going to keep being made?

Are you seriously thinking a petition will change anything? when was the last time a petition changed anything ever

forever

never

Till we get season 3.

If I send them the comic I'm working on in which Dominator decides to chain up Wander and make him father her child which she will raise to continue an evil legacy and stick it to him but she gains conflicting feelings when Wander starts acting really sweet and loving to her as she rapes him to their mailing address will it help get a third season

Do it and I'll email them the smut fic I wrote

Yeah, you're right, it was such a waste of taking literally one second my fucking time shit posting on a korean image board to sign the petition.

Why did you soiled last thread's magic, by making one right after? And not even that, since it's still on page 9.

Well, at least it would be some diversion from 90% of the rest of fanarts. I bet Disney will double cancel it because they'll think this show makes people gay.

Sorry, I got too excited and I just wanted to move the conversation over while the thread was dying

Is Wander a monkey?

You best not be talking shit about my OTgays, user. You're right though, there isn't much hetero going on. I need more Black Eye in my life.

He's a monkey in the sack.

Drawfriend here ready for more requests for the new thread

Dominator flashing bedroom eyes at Wander?

so i wasn't here to discuss the neckbeard episode

but my god, that was the worst fucking episode. which is saying something because i love every single episode, but that one was just fucking awful.

how was the reaction here?

Sylvia's face sums it up pretty well for me

the "neckbeard" joke was funny for about 2 seconds

Poor wander

>Poor Wander

His dick will thank you

As will mine

who wrote that one? surely not Craig...

it really wasn't the worst thing ever, just wasted potential imo

francisco angones + amy higgins
interestingly enough none of the other episodes written by those two were all that bad

i equate this to gravity falls' d&d episode

you better hide that before your mom sees it

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>yfw Wander's dick is his banjo

>Strummin' Dominator's clitoris as beautifull as he strums a banjo

Kim possible and networks cashing in on nostalgia and sequels

This is why your show was canceled.

I feel so important.

I like the show
do you like the show

you are welcome

Super cute

>watching in 1080p
>"ah man this is cool"
>get to a scene where everything is moving and the background is changing
>shit starts getting glitchy and blocky
i guess 1080p isn't the great quality i came to know it as

So I gotta ask. We already know that Hater used to be a space Gorilla, and that Dominator will probably never be redeemed, so what other reasons do we have for wanting a season 3? I feel like those two things alone aren't interesting enough to justify a whole extra season...

>and that Dominator will probably never be redeemed
How do you figure?

Also
>Peepers Arc
>Wander Backstory
>implying Hater's gorilla story won't be the fucking shit
>Hater maybe actually becomes good for realsies
>Fun

Don't you want to see how Hater handles the fact he's saved the galaxy? Wander and Sylvia exploring and trying to help rebuild the lost and broken planets? What will happen to the other characters?

At the very least, don't you wanna give the WoY team, who clearly loved what they were working on, get the last season they deserve so they can finish?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

>how Hater handles the fact that he's saved the galaxy
Villains do this "save the galaxy from the bigger bad" thing all the time without having a crisis. They brush it off as "this is my galaxy to conquer" as Hater did in the same episode.

But yeah I'm not against a third season. I was more genuinely curious about what would be the big draws for a third season, as I couldn't think of anything I severely wanted to see.

bump

>the fucking shit
I get it but this literally means it would be shit.

>those two things alone aren't interesting enough to justify a whole extra season...
Are you just a dick? Even without it, who says we can't have episodic fun another time around? Are you just a lorefag?

>based Peepers going more evil arc
That alone is enough for me.

Not to mention the big overarching story of WoY is Wander slowly befriending Hater into being good.
That's not been resolved yet.

44th for best old couple

nice

Well, I love them too. The hetero pairings are mostly cute as well though I only dislike anything involving Dominator because it's either not cute or ooc.

Speak for yourself dude

This. It surprises me that there are people who are only interested in this show because of Dom. It was always more of a Wander/Hater/Peepers/Sylvia show than anything else, Dom doesn't even appear before season 2 and the only thing she likes is destroying everything else this series is about.

uh, BUMP?

2 hours guys, OVER 2 hours

keep going fellas

Undead electro-gorilla is my favorite character but Peepers' backstory alone would be enough to make me wish for a third season.

>uh, BUMP
stop doing that, not the bumping but you know what

But season 3 is the lore season.

>not a single picture of lord dominator

a most grave mistake

Yea we were doing fucking swell.

Also but we could do without any

wouldn't it be nice if we went one thread without a single image of dominator, or praising her, or loving her posts?
>inb4 no because green waifu #2

lol cool your autism, you gotta act like a big boy and learn to ignore

but honestly, you have to realize that the more you whine about something the more people are going to do it just to spite you

I didn't really like Dominator as a character. The concept was good, and she was utilized well as a plot device, but I felt that her kind of obnoxious personality didn't really fit with the idea that she was supposed to be a serious villain invading a goofy cartoon world. I understand why they went that route, to make her a dark parallel to Wander's excitability and glee in helping others, but having her act like a teenage bully was a little much.

Her voice talent was fantastic, at least. Her singing voice especially is just amazing.

>lol cool your autism
teens need to stop coming in here and spouting any buzzword they see

Well said

OP you're a faggot stop having endless threads you're the same cancer that created the pony diarrhoea

Post cheesecake

fuck you, we like these threads

Is this series the western equivalent of moeshit?

no, it's more like space dandy but with more heart

I can live with this.

It's like Space Dandy meets Banjo-Kazooie.

I liked the concept of Wander introducing religion unintentionally, but that never really went anywhere in the episode.

It was just a waste of space that could've been used for a better episode.

also I'm pissed that Neckbeard got to appear in The End of the Galaxy, he is such a waste of imagination

What's with space series and monkey villains? I already saw this tons of times. Will monkeys become the new overlords in the future because humanity has failed?

Once again, gentlemen and ladies, Dominatorfags.

Dubs of truth.

Futurama did it better.

Nothing new. I know what they were aiming at, for the sake of Hater's character development. But after I watched season 2 I actually prefer the other route they chose since it's obvious that Peepers cares about- and for Hater and Dom was a piece of shit who wouldn't work together with anyone because she didn't need to.

Why do I have to share my waifu with such autists

>Does lord hater like bananas?
>They’re nature's perfect snack! Like a pudding in a wrapper!
I knew it. He also had bananas in the fridge in that breakfast episode. I need more fanart with bananas.

I liked the episode actually, but mostly because of how aesthetic the Neckbeard's place was. He himself should have been more creative though, but I guess they wanted kids to get the joke.

Where were you when this was happening? I was watching Gravity Falls because I was a lore fag

I know it's not all you guys, just a good number. Everyone has recently been getting along, though.

Seconding this.

I ignored it until it was too late ;__;

that seems real

and i think I was just coming into the show for real, first joining the threads

i only visited Sup Forums for a long time for GF threads, never really went to the catalog either, heck, I forgot about it and to find GFG threads I'd google search it with a Past Hour setting, boy was I stupid.

I was in the season premiere thread though, and I think I was just starting to come to these threads around the shorts. Watched the whole season 1 before that though, by months or a year?

I think a lot of people did user including me

That's the impression I got.

the fuck, that production art is so nice.

I was barely caring about cartoons that time. The only things I was seeing getting posted everywhere were SU and GF and while I liked GF I was never a fan of it and I barely visited Sup Forums until half of season 2 was already done. I love WoY and the characters since the very first episode I watched so I was kinda pissed at my own stupidity for not starting this sooner.

I love how well animated this series is, it's like the first thing Craig took advantage of when working at Disney was the higher budget for animation.

>inb4 it's all just smears so it's lazy

Stay dandy

Is Hater able to feel physical pain?
Also what fucking hivemind is that. I wanted to post the exact same gif since I wanted to ask the above question but you were a few seconds faster.

I just posted the gif to bump the thread lol.

and I think Hater can feel pain, but it's weird that he can considering he's a skeleton

I am not sure. He fell apart a few times and lost his arm three times I think (with the third time being permanent) but never showed any kind of reaction.

Well, in the battle royale when Dominator trapped him inside some lava, he surely felt some pain there from the heat

>he can actually draw

>It was animated in Ireland
Man, I'm so happy for the Irish industry. It's slowly going somewhere.

Do humans exist in this universe?

Think I'm gonna start catching up on the episodes I missed tonight. I was watching some episodes I'd already seen earlier, God, what a fun show.

I forgot how great The Date was.

The Date was one of my favorites as well. Just like all Hater centered episodes.

Lord Hater was originally an astronaut ape in a NASA program

Hater's one of my absolute favorite cartoon characters. Hell, I love the whole cast.

I just wanted simple little figures of the characters to sit on my desk. It hurts.

I feel your pain, user. I'd love Wanger figures. Or a vinyl figure of Wander and Sylvia.

What would happen if Hater met Doof?

never seen this show, it always looked like it'd piss me off