Why does God love Jews so much?

Why does God love Jews so much?

What's so special about them?

>“For you are a holy people unto the LORD your God: the LORD your God hath chosen you to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because you were more in number than any people; for you were the fewest of all people: But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers…” (Deuteronomy 7:6-8).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/5165/Bread-Wine-as-Symbols.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6MwNkUOuCJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he may love jews but he doesn't love filthy genetically defective khazars

Your book was corrupted by them, whitewashed over the years.

Hint: He doesn't, that's why they're trying to bring him back.

What's down is up and what's up is down.

>implying they are Jews

The lords of karma are a gang of self appointed "guides" to mankind. Fuck em, the jews can have em.

My theory is that God represents a superior alien civilization. The Jews are like minions. Part of that race. "the special people". In the book of the Jews its said that Jews must harvest all from Earth. I think Jews came here in the behalf of that alien civilization to colonize Earth. They have to travel hundreds of millions of light years, from a corner of the Universe to another, so it makes sense to send just a few probes (the jews) to take over the planet. They will install the new world order and assume complete control because of that. Then start exploiting human slave labor. The labor of blacks, whites, japanese, all of us. Under the control of the Jew. And its all under God's approval. It makes complete sense, just think about it. In Judaism, their God is also said to be far away, and one day will return. Like the alien civilization who is far away and cant directly watch us, but might one day return. It all ads up.

He loved the Israelites.

The Jews are basically corrupted Israelites who denied Jesus and slowly became more and more corrupted.

Basically, the Jews are like Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars and Gollumn from Lord of the Rings. They were meant to do good but became corrupted.

Because through their line Jesus came.

Abraham was a brahmin, same name and same wives as Brahma (Sarah/Sarawarti). He was an Aryan priest who ruled the local Arabs with shit-tier monotheistic superstition (the master-tier faith was represented by Melchizedek).

The jews had to make an imaginary friend that likes them, because nobody actually does.

G*d loves everyone equally, but He loves some more equally than the others

This guy has it right. We should cut off the tips of our dicks and send Israel billions of dollars in weapons to support the chosen people of our beloved Christian G*d, am I right, my fellow white Americans?

>But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers…

it literally says it right there, man

We're His chosen people, which is why we rule the world

Nothing is special. The Jews broke their end of the deal with God by denying Jesus Christ; the "new" covenant is the true one and the one God originally intended. Current Judaism is now more Talmuddic than it is "Jewish" and it has been that way for over a thousand years

John 8:42-47
>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
>Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
>Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
>He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Galatians 3:6-7
>Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
>Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Galatians 3:26-29
>For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
>For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. >There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
>And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I've actually been reading the Torah today. He loved Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
>and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers
These are the fathers.

They made a covenent with God and God keeps his promises.

This.

He doesn't. The Jews just lied to make the rest of the world think God loves them the most.

The truth is all Jews go to hell.

Nice shilling, but the new testament refutes all of this.

Matthew 23 KJV
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

They were the booster rocket of anti degeneracy to get ready for Jesus to come. Now that Jesus came Jews are basically a vestigial organ. All true Jews are Christians who accept that he was their foretold Messiah.

And this isnt even the full roast. Jesus Christ really fucking hated the Jews. And the last line makes it very clear. Even if they are born of a Jews heritage, if they not bless Christ (or continue to kill Christians) they wont enter heaven.

Atheists/Pagans btfo

1 Thessalonians 2: 14-16
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>implying the Jews of today are the same as the Israelites of the Old Testament.
>laughinggirls.jpg

What's your point though? The Jews reject Jesus Christ, Christians are pagans in their mind, it doesn't matter what the NT says to them and it's obviously irrelevant.

When will Fagans and Gaytheists learn?

And that is their flaw. All their books point towards the coming of Christ. They dont listen to their own books because they dont accept the gospel.

Ever notice how Jews don't mock Pagans or Atheists? How Jews never attack or kill them?

Really makes you think.

And why should they?

It's a monotheistic religion, the NT and Christianity preaches a trinity. You would have to be a complete idiot to not realize the pagan influence on Christianity.

old testament god is trinity

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

>And God said, Let us
>Let us
>us

>why does this book that is written by jews say that jews are the chosen ones?

why do you think?

In Genesis 18, Abraham prostrates himself before 3 """"visitors"""" and refers to them each as "Lord."

Kinda makes you think.

"Let US make man in OUR image." (Genesis 1:26)

You actually are retarded.
That's from the Bible's old testament. Of course it's going to have spoilers.

theres only one old testament m8

thats the first book in every jews torah which they dont read anymore of course

Jews aren't chosen anymore. Read Romans 2:28-29 and the entire chapter of Galatians 3.

NT God is the same as OT God There is one God and He comes in 3 forms. He is both one and multiple, God can do that.

that was only in OT

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Are you high or just retarded?

The KJV and NIV are Christian interpretations of the original Old Testament. It's like reading the Quran and claiming "yeah they got it right finally".

nope its taken exactly from the jewish manuscripts and you can learn hebrew and find out that the KJV says exactly what it is

NIV is corrupt anything made after 1800 is satanic

Why did humans write a book praising the Jews so much?

What's so special about them?

>bunch of shit written to herd the masses towards whatever the fuck they want

Everything made after the Old Testament is satanic and you devil-worshippers (Christians and Muslims) will burn along your pagan pets.

Chaim got triggered. VIPER

kinda sad. you still thinks your Father cares for you. He kicked you guys out 2000 years ago and you are STILL in denial, thinking it was just a prank bro.

The KJV is NOTHING like the NIV. the NIV has scriptures removed. The KJV was translated perfectly under strict supervision.

nice forgot about that

The Word of God is a beautiful work.

Gibberish books for people to be able to argue about. The deities of the bible are the same as the stupid sumerians.

You have no idea about the complexities of the things we are sharing with each other. If you did you'd be wailing right now.

The "god" who made the material universe is a corrupted god and not the god of all, this is also why jews are consumed with materialism and material possessions

In the Ophite and Sethian systems, which have many affinities with that last mentioned, the making of the world is ascribed to a company of seven archons, whose names are given, but their chief, “Yaldabaoth” (also known as "Yaltabaoth" or "Ialdabaoth") comes into still greater prominence.

In the Apocryphon of John c. 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:

Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am God and there is no other God beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]

He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

>I'm scared to think a God exists.

You're pretty ignorant of the Bible if you don't know that the modern Jews are worshiping Baal and not the God of the Bible most of the time.

You're posting shit taken from chuck missler. He's taking part in luring people into a trap. What is the name of the old testament god?

You didn't read it

there's nothing wrong with the new testament. You are not Christian or gods jew if you dont believe Jesus is the son of god.

Most of the pagan traditions of Christianity came afterwards, from the fusion with Roman culture.

>inb4 retarded made up zeitgeist bullshit

YHWH. Yeshua Christ. Stop being silly.
I did. I'll expand a little. The "god" of this world is called the Father of lies in the NT, and also the serpent in the OT. He was cast down from heaven for his rebellion against God and will be destroyed by fire and turned to ash in the very end.

The gnostics knew this and twisted it with their own imaginations.

kind of hard since it's fact, only a retard would not consider Jesus son of God

Wrong. I'm telling you to stop believing bullshit deities that hide in darkness while trying to lure you into a false light. Bread and wine was a babylonian thing. Read the epic of gilgamesh.

SHUT.

Wrong. It is yhwh sabaoth. Email chuck missler and ask him why both he and Tom horn are missing part of their fingers.

when the bible says "the lord loved you" its speaking about the the lord of the rings, or of the skies which is saturn. the highest or last chakra is the crown chakra, the jew is an allegory for those who lead pure lives and a gentile is that who leads unclean lives (riot living like drunkards, sex addicts, flesh consumers). there is no jew and gentile in real life mate, its just an allegory for a once ancient people who were generally ascendent. the jews of the past ~2500 years are hook nose worthless human trash.

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.
-Galatians 3:28

Do you have other proof other that. The bible?
He is unbiased. A just God, afaik, will never take sides. I can go as far and say the book probably is and was their creation.

bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/5165/Bread-Wine-as-Symbols.htm

Common. Are you really serious?

Translate this and we'll talk.

If they're gods favourites, why are they so freaking ugly and repulsive?

What are those people between the Neger and Hamiten?

2spook3me

You mean 'Loved' the Jews

They lost his favor, and you see why their persecution is endless and why they want to destroy the white race. We are the original descendants from Adam and Even. The rest are all freaks of nature that continued to breed

After what? The 4th century when the pagans convinced people God isn't ONE God? Yeah, sounds about right.

Is that the Tetragrammaton?

>a just judge would never make a righteous decision concerning a case
This is what you sound like.

The Jews he loved so much became Chistian after Jesus died and the ones that are still Jewish are the unfaithful heathens who turned their back on God and starting worshipping false idols. "Christianity" wouldn't exist if the Jews had faith in Christ like they were supposed to, so the ones that did had to start a new religion even though it was the true progression of Judaism

did i hear tetragrammaton?

Proto-Hebrew form yes. Its the oldest we know of. Only God knows the vowel pointing but we're very sure of the meaning. He Is The Existent One and Yeshua means He Is Who Saves.

People can argue all they like how it sounds like but its the meaning that is important. God Saves would be the modern equivalent. The Holy Spirit knows all tongues.

Lest sabaoth had left us a seed, we would be as sodom and like unto gomorah.

Didn't joseph say one of those things was poisoned? Didn't jesus say the levening would pass through the whole loaf and that you should take it to the ends of the Earth? Jesus was telling you to poison believers in the Earth because he is one of them. That book is self condemning and anywhere it goes, destruction WILL follow.

>true progression
>split G-d into 3 to please your filthy pagan mind

That sounds reasonable if you are the Devil.

Destruction to all those who do not love the Lord thy God with all their heart, body, mind and soul.

First of all God doesn't like "jews" there was no such things as jews when God chose Abraham which was not a Jew, second he is God if he decided to choose Abram and his lineage plus all those that want to be part of that family or tribe the so be it, what can we his creation do about it? Nigger just obey God and become his chosen elite to be in glory why spend your days doubting when you can live a nice peaceful life anxiously waiting the day to die to make it to the kingdom instead of fearing death.

Bacause its a book made by jew.

Crude but true.

+1
tfw rapture soon

we will not die "this generation shall not pass"

were at the end of the generation of when israel formed

Amen. I hope to see you all at the marriage feast.

This.

Yeah. Its the tragedy of the Bible and our reality.

pic related is why

>soon

They still need to rebuild the temple, the antichrist must get here etc etc.

Don't think it will be "soon"

Now it is anyway. Its terrible. Although not all of them. Some legitimately try to follow the Torah which has lead to many converting to Christianity in recent decades. What is going to be left is the rotten fruit and all those that love God will believe in the Son of God as well.

I think Egypt also needs to be desolate for 40 years as well. So we got awhile unfortunately but there is some evidence that the rapture could happen at any time and the events would still proceed without the Church being here on earth. Especially a rebuilding of the temple. Why would people accept the mark of the beast when we could so easily ward them from doing so?

There are some things to consider there. I get the feeling and I'm not sure I'm right. That we won't be here soon enough. The Church might be raptured simply so all this can take place.

Yeah not christfag but the Torah does leave the only option for their savior as being Jesus even one of their top Rabbis praised as having prophetic visions left a letter to be opened after he died that said Jesus was the Messiah

itsimminent its going to be during a time of peace when we arent expecting it

thief in the night m8

>For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

its very very soon donald trump may be the antichrist

youtube.com/watch?v=6MwNkUOuCJU

t. kikeberg shekelstein

mhm, I doubt it. Maybe if he goes mental during his term.

first to checkem.

i agree that everything donald trump says is positive and would help america in theory

but Jesus said that it would be very deceptive that even christians could be deceived

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

he will probably cause WW3 or something and put the world in chaos and then end out the world leader (antichrist)

Worry... but its not likely he'll win anyway.

its all a meme dude

Hillary is a plant donald trump is destined to be president

look in the bottom left of the BoA mural you can see hillary and bill clinton shilling it over to donald while obama leaves the picture

I'm pretty sure it's the people in power NOW who promised change and love and tolerance and diversity who are the deceivers.

Trump's just the reaction to the failure of equality

They were His people.

Did you also miss the part where God repeatedly smacked around the jewish people in the OT because they were getting uppity and disrespecting God?

We're all one in God's eyes now

That does look convincing I admit. Everything does look to be in the right place. I used to be an occultist so I understand what I'm looking at but I had a real hard time getting away from all that. So I've kinda buried my head in the sand concerning these things out of fear. I guess ultimately this comes to my next paragraph. What do we do with this?

If this comes to pass we need to step up our great commission on /pol and try to save as many as possible or before it passes. We can't be coordinated here except through prayer and our King Jesus Christ. So should we start making prayer request threads and then eventually work into coordinated proselyting and coordinated prayers for boards, people, nations ect?

It'll be hard to get passed the divide and conquer tactics but I think the easiest way to avoid that is remember we all serve one King and One God over all.

we wait for the rapture because its ,very , very , soon.

like inauguration time or even this month

but ya spreading the gospel is always good to as many as possible

if i wasnt a degenerate i would be full out god mode screaming at people outside because of what i know lololol