Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be so superficial, OP.

wtf?

That's how monogamy goes.
Don't die alone user.

She looks like a normal person. Not enough blue hair dye, shill?

Kill yourself.

I know, right? Mike Pence is actually a DILF.

he's out of her league. He's very handsome imo. no homo.

she looks pretty good for a 57 year old. so does he.

Slide thread. Sage goes in all fields. etc.

Most guys of his age don't want some sexy slut to wife, it's not worth all the trouble once your sex drive declines.

Hes married to the state of indiana? He is damn loyal to the fertile earth where he put down roots. Brings a tar to my eye.

Procreation solely in the missionary position.

Wow they both age really nicely.

How would you look at that age Sup Forums?
>Weak noodlearm skinny fat?
>Steroid autist?
>Godly genetic gracefully aging Chad?
>Alcoholic ?
Pick your poison

she was a bit cuter back in the day

She's neither a supermodel like Melanina, yet not a Goblin like Yeb's wife.
Overall, she is an average looking wife who is a mother and a Christian; all things that attract older female voters

That's a 10 in the Midwest.

Looks normal desu

LOL This is true.

t. Midwesterner

Where is Mike Pence from? He looks like he would be from the Northeast.

Nina Sharp?

Tbh she probably is an amazing wife, an average tier in the looks but superb at everything else is the best anyways

Reminds me of the dude with the Ohio fetish

>implying i won't kill myself once i notice my physical capabilities going downwards

she looks pretty comfy tbqh.

He's way out of her league. And despite that he was still able to create Audreyfu

why not get a head start, toothpaste-kun?

That image is like an acid trip flash back from a jail cell
> h-hey. We found ya. S-sure is a lot of hot dogs you threw at the vicar there huh. oh boy, you must be tired after that reealy tired. come on, come with us, we found a nice place to nap.

fpbp

OP is a nigger

She looks like Housewife #35892.

Women don't age well.

Breaking news, I know.

Because right now I'm cruising at my peak. When I hit my mid/late-thirties I'll hop on some gear and enjoy HGH+roids for years while seeing other grow old and frail.

what are old people

the thead

ikr she looks like she always bakes brownies when you visit her.

Instead look at older actors and idols and shit and realize men don't get if all that bad. Keep your body in shape and it'll go a long way.

Don't commit suicide...well, unless you go full weelchairmode or something

I don't see anything wrong with her. She looks like a typical ma.

But user most actors are on some form of growth hormones, and depending on the actor (Bale, Jackman, etc) they're also on roids. Not that I won't take any of that, but you can't expect the average male to grow old like them.

Ending in a wheelchair would be fucking horrible and I'd expect myself to ride off a building or something when that happens.

Sounds pretty dope man. But even without roids old age is a far cry from suicide imo

I like Mike Rowe mode, the dirty jobs dude

only a low self esteem beta would marry that

perfect as trump's helper

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

Fat tits. Not bad.

Eh, she's got a stupid haircut but otherwise she looks like a pretty normal mom. When I see a politician with a hot wife I know it's a relationship strictly based on money. Same applies to Carson's wife, but she's a lot more grotesque.

Looks good. Sadly not many will end up like that because of shit diets and female hormones literally everywhere.

>tfw less of a man than your (great-)grandfather

feelsbadman

Thoughts?

>she looks like a pretty normal mom.
True, but that's the point. She is out his league.

Wow, women age, you learn something new everyday when your posting on Sup Forums

"I hate when Dad acts like a goofball and embarrasses me in front of America. Dad's are so lame sometimes."

Oh, regardless of how unmanly you feel now, you will be a lot more manlier by age 40, even nerds become men by that age

Keep your spirits up and goodnight my friend

He is a smart man, he followed the advice of this wise song:

>If You Wanna Be Happy for the Rest of Your Life (Never Make a Pretty Woman Your Wife)
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Listen to this song a few times, lots of good reasons and advice, catchy tune too

Her belly is so fluffy but her legs are like a teenager's.

Men generally age much better than women.

Sure, but the stupid amounts of (xeno-)estrogens everywhere aren't helping us much.

Sleep well broeder.

Except the grammar of your own language apparently

adorable couple tbf ctr-kun

Post your wife OP.

She looks like your average american middle aged woman. What's wrong with that

I would do anything to get an average looking, wife material gf with good maternal instincts

Most women don't age that great. Remember that their peak years are from 16-29 at BEST.

A man is usually considered at his peak from late 20s to early 40s.

Even Hillary was a looker back in college. The people that look great at 50 are super rare. Look at Hollywood. Male actors many we have grown up with and have been around for 30 years in leading roles. With women, they cycle out after their 20s and only a few have staying power.

Very few super hot women stay hot, like Fran Drescher did.

>loyal, Christian wife
>this thing
Did your wife leave you for her sexual bf again?

Go to hell, Muhammad.

They look like a gay couple.

honestly not that surprising.

ITT: Sup Forums conveniently forgets that they railed on Trump's opponents for having wives who are not nearly as attractive as Melania and are throwing ad hominem left and right on Hillary based on her appearance

Why is there so many toothpaste posters in this thread

Repeating numbers for Audrey

Hoosiers

I'll explain it for you..
THE HALF-LIFE OF A WOMEN IS 10 YEARS

We're only railing on you user

I think she is really cute for her age.

Follows the bible, something you should start reading, leaf.

Dude this is the most American couple, they even have a military kid. Kill yourself leaf

Another homo husband made up to look like a woman. This is so common among politicians.

Check your leafilege

Damn. I gotta get in on that scientology.

i bet they were both attractive back in the day

literally bird legs

dat thigh gap

I hated this cuck, but if he became president I wouldn't have minded it due to these three.

I don't see any problem.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife.

damn I feel bad for his kids

looks like they got their father's facial genetics

Somebody post the cupcakes!

she looks fine for her age, you cant expect melania

Wow, Mrs. Pence looks very motherly. Its probably because she reminds me of my mother for some reason.

Atleast she's not a degenerate tatoo'd up liberal whore. She was probably a virgin til she married mikey

Oh my dear sister, please don't cry, it doesn't hurt too bad. I'm fine really, Quelaag.

Audrey pls

That's a 10/10 in Indiana to be fair

What a sad state of affairs

I'm sorry Quelaan... I didn't know.... I didn't know...

i want to stick my hands up the one in the middle's butt

>Sup Forums will attack Yeb's wife but not Pence's

Why don't you take your own advice then user?

She looks like she was cute 30 years ago. Pence is an old man, I don't know what you expect his wife to look like

Pence's wife makes cupcakes for the press that flies on the plane with them

John Kasich is a notorious faggot. This is a beard family. His entire inner circle is faggots and he co-habitated with a faggot "roommate" for many years. Kasich = eats da poo-poo.

Yeb's wife makes guac for them

there are no extant webms of this ever happening though

would bang

She looks like a nice lady

How do her legs support her weight?