There needs to be a mass genocide on spiders in the Marvel Universe. The only survivors should be Peter, Kaine/Ben...

There needs to be a mass genocide on spiders in the Marvel Universe. The only survivors should be Peter, Kaine/Ben, and Miguel (but back in 2099) And Japanese Spider-Man if they decide make him canon to 616.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/fVlXLDp.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want this as a wallpaper on my PC or a poster on my ceiling.

Then make it your wallpaper.

Go back to bed Dan.
What am I saying, you're probably posting this from your bed you lazy fat fuck.
Get out of bed Dan!

>Wanting a shit ton of Spider-Men in the main universe.

Absolutely disgusting. Multiple Spider-Men is the worse thing to happen to Spidey lore. Kaine and Ben are fine since they have a separate identity that sets them apart, while still being very tied to Peter, and Miguel is a future tale, so he can stay too. Japenese Spider-Man would be fun for all the batshit insane moments.

Just pete and miles should survive.

you clearly know nothing about the other spiders, or even who is and isn't living in 616
Mile's identity is 'kid avenger'
Drew's identity is 'ex-Hydra, woman disaster'
Julia Carpenter's identity is 'she speaks for the web'

Ollie was last seen incarcerated in the negative zone
Joseph hasn't been seen since he got taken away to get depowered
Maddie is dead
Anya lives on Loomworld
Ezekial is dead
the spider-society hasn't been seen or heard of in years

>Mile's identity is 'kid avenger'

Already done and was already done a shit ton better than Miles ever will be, he's safe to kill off

>Drew's identity is 'ex-Hydra, woman disaster'

Jee, like we don't have enough of those, kill her

>Julia Carpenter's identity is 'she speaks for the web'

Didn't even consider her as a "spider" since she's Madam Webb now, keep her.

Miles is shit though familia. He's the most bland out of all the spiders.

I kinda like that there's a lot of them, like to the point where any given super team could have "a spider-man" and no one would bat an eye.
I can see it getting out of hand and them losing any sort of identity with too many though, so I would say we should never have more than like, 9.

>I can see it getting out of hand and them losing any sort of identity with too many though

Excpet we're already at that point. Marvel even acknowledged this was the case in Spider-Man/Deadpool. I think there should be no more than three at a time and all with different names.

your complaint was they don't have a distinct identity from peter. everything that is not part of Peter's current identity is fair go for any other spiders.

I'm still miffed that the spider society just dropped off the face of the earth once they kicked Arana out.

He has the most potential , plus it let's Peter grow up a little

Someone really needs to call an exterminator.

No, my main point is that we're over saturated with spiders. You misunderstood me, I meant that Ben and Kaine have something that have personality where other's lack. Mostly though, they add to the spidey mythos in a positive way. Everyone else is adding to it in a negative way.

>He has the most potential

It's been almost a decade, whatever potential he's had is gone.

>plus it let's Peter grow up a little

Peter can still grow up without having a young spider running around.

If Mayday gets added to the live group, and back in her own timeline (with a new ongoing) then I agree.

Here. Pieced together the 3 full-sized pics Murata posted on his twitter.
i.imgur.com/fVlXLDp.jpg

Her would gets destroyed and 616 Pete offers to take care of her. Eventually he grows on her and she sees him as her father. Peter deals with some single father stuff for a while as Mayday is trying to get Pete and MJ back together

No, i think its still hasnt been tapped yet, ther have been hints, like his first issue, but thats it, miles works when spider man is dead, he is a good foil to peter as well as unique character

No More Spiders?

Totally would buy that

Quesada would stroke out trying to veto that idea, therefore I'm sold.

Like the premise, but would let her world survive - just leave her trapped in 616 - because the M2 was actually pretty interesting.

Fuck you Dan, you already did this a year ago, give the spiders some rest!

Mattie confirmed to come back, now only Ben is left, for once every good spider lives!

Marvel should really try to Murata to draw on a comic somehow.

YOU'RE A SAINT

>Let's kill the spider characters that sell and leave the ones that don't sell with Peter
It will never happen

He's Teen Spider. Which means all those faggots who won't let Pete grow up have to get directed to Miles instead.

2099 is worst spider. He's so fucking cringe-worthy.

Miles doesn't foil Peter at all. If anyone foils Peter it's Kaine.

What's even the point? There's way too many spiders, the name means nothing now. All the spiders suck too besides a select few.

[Spoiler] Shock you

Morlun and the morluns are pure cancer. Only Slott could waste such a fun concept.

>Mattie confirmed to come back,

Ah, shit, I liked her, but partially because she had such a shit life. It was compelling. She was an adopted Spidey fangirl, had a short stint as Spider-Woman, was used as a drug AND whore, had her stint with the Loners, and then died a brave but ultimately tragic and pointless death.

That made even her subpar appearances a little compelling, knowing all that was coming.

Where is it confirmed? I mean, shit, it seems like even F-listers can't escape the power of status quo.

Yes, we have way too many Spider-Men. Maybe another Kraven arc.

She was on a cover for Silk as an antagonist. So it's probably a Dead No More/Clone Conspiracy tie in and she will be the villain of the arc

Which is kinda fair. She had a shit life and no one cared about her, coming back for revenge and beating up one of the Spider-Women who eventually replaced her will be nice. I'd have beaten up Anya if I were her

I love you fucking 90s kids who actually want to retain lame ass clone shit like ben and kain.

Here's what you do.
Keep spiderman, keep venom.

Thats it. No carnage or anti venom or clones or future spiderman or any of them.

Spiderman is...well spiderman. Venom is the dark mirror. Everyone else shoud fuck off cos they're crowding the pool. Yes even the ones you have nostalgia about cos they arose in the 90s and you're shmucks who can't acknowledge they're lame pointless characters.

But Kaine is actually a really good foil for Pete that shows what would happen if he lost control. Miguel would be stuck in the future like he should, so in reality it would just be Pete and Kaine. Unless Japanese Spider is there, but he would be a shitty gag at most.

Should only keep Peter, Miles, and pick one of the girls.

Yeah, guess if they are going to do it (and it sticks) being a villain would be the best.

Don't need him. We saw peter out of control with the black suit and venom was the ultimate consequence of that.

No need for further clutter with lame 90s clones.

>Miles

>Literal worse spider

Just do this

Yeah, guess you're right about that, no need to redo the same mirror type story twice. Still think Japanese should be in 616 though, only because I wanna see Marvel try their hand at a Power Rangers styled story.

Venom is too far gone, can't save his ass. Just have Spidey and either Carnage or one of Carnages spawn that is suspiciously similar to venom, I mean carnage hasn't been ruined by space shit and is a Dark Mirror still.

Can't retcon what has been going on, at best you salvage what you can and leave the rest to burn

Fixing venom is easy. Give it back to eddie brock. Have it be about the conflict of both wanting and not wanting to be venom anymore. Then just ignore space shit. I mean fuck the comic is practically retconning itself.

Also carnage was broke from the start. Such a shit show of a character. Red venim with no conflic or personality. Just axes for hands.guys been shit since his first appearance.

This. He should be "ulitmate" spider-man or the strongest spider-men.
>Inb4 he will be OP.

He still isn't the smartest spider-man and we probably need to explore the magic parts of spider-universe without messing with peters like the "other", Black cat (The criminal lord), Hot goblin, mephisto. It will probably play off his straight-man attitude towards weird things.

He should be six feet underground. Having multiple Spider-Men is retarded.

Carnage was bad in the 90's yeah, but he's been written quite well on different occasions.
One should read comics before talking about them.

Other than carnage man cletus has never been even mildly interesting in anything I've read him in. Certainly not enought to keep him around. He's just borong mindless murder machine. If you got examplesbof him being a little more interestingly portrayed id welcome looking up something I've missed.

There's more Spider-Women running around than Spider-men

With Kaine dead, Peter jetsetting around the world, only Miles and Miguel are regularly in New York and I don't think they've ever even run into eachother

But between Jessica, Julia, Silk, Spider-Gwen, MJ in the Iron Spider, Mattie coming back, and Web Warriors canceled so Anya coming back, there's like 7 Spider-chicks running around

His new ongoing is the best book marvel is currently publishing, deadpool vs carnage was pretty good.

Yeah I hear lots of good thinhs about it. But is it an interesting characterization of cletus or just a good comic where carnage murders shit?

Murata is better at comics art than most of the fucking comics artists and he's not even one.

ans i'm not talking about raw skill which is through the roof, but literally flow of the illustration and the compostion. he's god tier.

>Peter jetsetting

Get rid of this too. Peter should stay street level, having him go global is retarded.

>He should be six feet underground. Having multiple Spider-Men is retarded.

Hulks, Nova Captain marvels, robins should all die.

I want him to actually do a Peter arc, like the actual in book art. Has he ever actually done a picture of Peter and not Spidey?

They did that twice and it sucked both times.

>One or two Hulks at a time

>Nova you can have as many because it's an actual corps.

>Captain Marvel never had more than one at a time

>Only one Robin while the others move on and do other stuff

That's how it should be.

Because they refuse to actually do it. They go half way then pussy out.

Over 7 HUMAN green lanterns.

three supermen.

Two captain marvels

>Going back to status quo.

Nah there was a time when there were way too many hulk types. They just didn't call em all hulk.

You got abomination and she hulk but they work and weren't going too far.

But then a-bomb red hulk, red she hulk plus skar son of hulk and I remember another lady hulk in top of that.

I won't count hulkling though as he's just a big gay outer space boy who happens to be green.

>I hate new things: the thread
Well Peterfags, that's why they're afraid to let your self insert grow up so they just create new Spider-People every 2 or 3 years.

>Liking Peter as Tony Stark lite

>I like shit: the post.

I was actually saying two with She-Hulk in mind. It should just be main Hulk, Abomination, and Sh-Hulk.

The Green Lanters are literally a corps, they can get away with having multiple members because it's part of the established lore. Three Supermen is shit.

doing the job that Marvel refuses to do.
You my spider-nigga.

I just realized, why are there three Superiors in this?

>No Miles

kek

He knows shit when he sees it.

I'm mad: the existance

They could just be variations of Spider-Man with black instead of blue.

He is there. He is with that blue thing.