Where were you when they Geoge Lucas'd South Park?

Where were you when they Geoge Lucas'd South Park?

They recently remastered the older seasons of South Park in HD and widescreen. They actually re-animated every episode to take advantage of the wider view. I thought this was kinda cool, as it was mostly faithful to the originals.

Then I noticed that a lot of the swear words sounded off. Turns out they re-recorded parts of lines that were originally hard-censored (these lines are also censored on the original DVDs). Most of the time it's smooth, but other times it sticks out and is very noticeable that a line was recorded in different parts at different times.

A minor change, but worth mentioning, is that they don't use the original theme song. Instead they use a later version (mostly noticeable because Kenny's lines are different).

But the worst thing, and what makes the whole ordeal unforgivable to me... they completely re-recorded all of Butters' lines to make him sound like he does in newer episodes.

Pretty hypocritical of a show that devoted an entire episode to bashing the very concept.

shut the fuck up nerd

fuck those jews

well duh

south park has been shit since about season 9 or 10.

You still watch South Park since growing older than 15?

what the fuck did you say about OP?

I only use south park to fall asleep to so I don't care

you need to get laid, then you'll stop caring about stupid shit like this

Not an argument

they have no values if the jew and faggot creators of redneck cartman strawman didnt already clue you in.

lmao

they didn't devote an episode bashing the fact that lucas went back and fucked with the original star wars trilogy. they bashed him and spielberg for ruining indiana jones by making that godawful 4th movie.

Does it have the Superbestfriends episode?

Reminder that the "Go God Go" two-parter is the "Last Exit to Springfield" of South Park.

Its one of the most beautiful love-letters to pulp sci-fi in modern media.

They did do an episode about that but the op is the wrong episode

Say that to my fucking face pussy!

B T F O
T
F
O

>A minor change, but worth mentioning, is that they don't use the original theme song.

Well that's not very minor. The theme evolved as the show did. They should be using the original theme that aired with the episode.

No they shouldn't.

Hah. Not OP, but my parents love South Park. They are hardcore Christian and Republican. I'm 33, and never watch it. Shows what you know.

yeah it even has a joke about not wanting to do the first episode with construction paper they just had to, and they meant to have imperial walkers and dewback lizards every where.

i refuse to believe they redid the old episodes im not looking this up ill get too depressed, i have the original on dvd so whatever.

Your parents are retarded and so are you.

>t. buttblasted madfag