I've seen this enough times now that someone is trying to force a meme

I wonder how many of them actually have seen it besides the first few episodes
Pic is 4u

This sign is embarrassing

>LE SCIENCE M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP*
>G-GODS NOT *BUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY
>*shits pants* *BUUUUUUUURP*
>reddit

Wait do you actually think it's trying to make a point or something? You aren't supposed to like Rick.

I'm so tired of these references already, man. I love Rick & Morty, but I straight up hate the way people just mindlessly repeat its lines and upvote anything they recognize from it.
Like, the character of Rick is funny and comes off as intelligent because his words and actions are so original and startling. Can you even imagine him trying to get laughs by just parroting someone else's humor like this? I can't.

Stop using reddit then if you dont like it

Disgusting stain go back to your liberal cesspool

holy fuck how underaged are you

How do we solve the Reddit and Memey problem, Sup Forums?

BEEEOOOTCH

This is what people do with money

>this is the average reddit and memey fan
youtube.com/watch?v=kJLBHJq9yHM

I hate when something I like is used for cringe like this

>now where could my dildo be..

>I can't understand satire

In the past week I watched every episode in both seasons so that I could form my own opinion rather than spout Sup Forums memes.

It's pretty reddit. Didn't laugh once, but I think I smiled at birdman one time.

I have also watched every episode in both seasons.

Its pretty autistic. Suitable for both Reddit and Sup Forums.

Literally this.

I dont even watch it to laugh.

But when jerry's dad was literally a cuck with his wife having a younger black man at dinner with them.

And when Jerry and Beth go to couples counselling and beth's perfect jerry's perfect beth is like a Shiva mock and just annihilates the Alien mock.

I donno u basically have a small dick if you have watched and dislike this show.

I think this is just natural early adopter back lash. Show is a legend for all of time, and all the fedoras cant handle missing it.

Reason its a tough show to like is its not even a comedy as much as its own genre I dont even find it particularily hilarious.

Rick is the father we all need. And I personally watch cuz of the heroism the show has.

Futurama mashed with southpark cannot fail.

youre gonna have to take your Rick and Morty criticism and stick it waaaaaaaay up your butt. :^)

WOOO PICKLE RICK

Rick and Morty threads have always been about shitposting about how bad the show is newfag
btw i've watched every episode

GOD'S
*burp*
NOT
*burp*
REAL
*burp*

Such a good show

how was that meme about beth step in the garage looking for her dildo?

I thought this *BUUUUUUURP* thing was exaggerated just like RAUNCHY PISS YOURSELF FUN posting , but

youtube.com/watch?v=igJqjP3yN4k

>that like ratio
>those comments

>07.45 best burp xD

Redditors really should kill themselves

i have that one.

>beth walks into garage
>hm where did my vibrator go
>see pickle rick bitch
>"this do ;)

there has to be rule 34 with pickle rick somewhere

Nope

I'm glad you asked

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
NO
WE AIN'T GONNA IT

w-what game

*BURP*
PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>beth cammina garage
>dove sei mio vibratore
>vede rich
>questo funziona

I like how Morty turned the pickle with a screwdriver. Because you never know. You never know.

My girlfriend said the same thing. Yea, my girlfriend watches rick and morty, how awesome is that? Because... let's face it, if she didn't watch rick and morty, she wouldn't be my girlfriend.

Welp at least we know why it's taking so long, that production quality is amazing

pick's a rickle

I love this show and can't wait for all the S3 shit posting. Hope there are more good episodes than bad this time around.

XD

ugh, true channers like myself would never watch something so leddit

Hope you don't mind, I emailed this to roiland. He has to use this!

hey there!

Summertime saga

It's not so much that it pushes atheism, it's that it bashes Christianity.

There's an episode where Rick goes to Israel, and he says nothing about Orthodox Jews despite 18 minutes of the previous episode being a hateful monologue calling Jesus a faggot.

Anyway in the Israel episode he frequently states that Jews are 'God's chosen' and better than 'the dirty rat goyim'.

It really shocked me.

What the fuck? They don't go to Israel in any episode, or call Jesus a faggot or any of that goyim shit you said

Nice false flagging, retard

if you can't meme with the best, then go cry like the rest

reddit spacing in a reddit thread

>not watching every episode
It's like you don't even want to get schwifty

just how dumb do you have to be to not get the satirical approach of these episodes to the accepted bashing of Christianity, but the refrained calling out of Judaism because of the fear of anti-semitism. If you don't get the basic concepts of a very sophisticated and intelligent show like Rick and Morty, you'd do best to refrain from watching it. Perhaps something more dull like Adventure time would be more to your liking.

You joke, but this will happen.

I need to start watching rick & morty..

What about the episode where he goes back in time and meets jesus? He literally watches him preform miracles, but calls him a faggot anyways. He then watches him get crucified, and waits around to see jesus literally ascend to heaven. He then goes to heaven and meets god, but he just burps and makes a joke about sky daddies. He then goes home and immediately lies to everyone and says that Jesus was made up by rich old white men.

I never read the comments on R&M threads, just post more pickle rick!

If so, i would ask nothing more to my life

>mfw I visited the rick&morty subreddit

I wasn't ready for this.

I thought the show was fine the one time I watched it through both seasons I laughed a bit.

But these fans are making it seem infinitely better than it is and it's making me hate it.

What is this game about?

Trying to bang all the girls in town
you can only bang your mom, aunt and sister so far though

>never seen a single episode but the hype is unavoidable
>decide to watch the new season trailer
>it's complete fucking shit
Who finds this funny?

WHY CAN'T I AFFORD HEALTH CARE!!!

what did you see user?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

Somebody on one of these threads posted a great definition of "Reddit" as a sensibility the other day. I wish I could find it again.

Is the target audience, people even dumber than Family Guy fans?

>Doesn't realise Sup Forums sucked rick and mortys dick when it just came out
>new fags spotted
>get out

>implying i dont know Sup Forums is a hivemind that likes all of the same things until it becomes popular or reddit starts to like it then they turn on it and shit talk it into oblivion

no u gtfo

edgy kids wanting to feel superior to the manchildren star wars toy collecting internet loser generation they regularly interact with online.