/wpg/ - Wisconsin Primary General - Cuck Must Go Edition

>Summary
Globalist establishment shill Paul "Backstabber" Ryan is up against an anti-Globalist primary challenger named Paul Nehlen this Tuesday on August 9.

- Ryan dragged his feet on endorsing Trump

- Backstabbed Trump and played into the bogus "Trump is racist!" narrative and gave libs ammunition with his "textbook racism" comment.

- Supports TPP and rolled over to Obama by accepting rapefugee/amnesty related policies.

Vote him out. With the Speaker of the House seat vacant it can be filled with a more pro-Trump guy and Wisconsin will get a better representative. Also it'll send a message to the establishment that Trump runs the party.

Get everyone you know out to vote. This could be close - every vote counts. Also if you're not from Wisc. make sure to spread the word!

>Paul Nehlen On The Issues
paulnehlen.com/nehlen-issues/

>About Paul Nehlen
paulnehlen.com/about/

>General Info + Voting Date Info
paulnehlen.com/

>District Info
paulnehlen.com/district/

>Volunteering
paulnehlen.com/join/

>Phonebanking
paulnehlen.com/phones/

>Nehlen's Twitter
twitter.com/pnehlen

>Videos
Nehlen on Fox News:
youtube.com/watch?v=w_5HYlRVJmQ

Nehlen's Lars Larson Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=JB5IWEm12UI

>Shilling Strategies
This is an open primary so Democrats, Independents, etc. can vote. In addition to flipping conservatives you can also try to convince liberals to vote for Nehlen to throw Ryan out of his Speaker seat, give the Republicans less chance of winning the general election (In their mind), and convince them that due to his anti-TPP & anti-NAFTA policies he's the lesser of 2 evils.

Go to Twitter or Tumblr and see how successful you are. Also leftypol is against globalist trade policies so they could perhaps join with us.

>Pro-Amnesty Ryan Exposed!
numbersusa.com/blog/pbs-documentary-exposed-paul-ryan-chief-house-gop-amnesty-plotter

Trump endorsed Ryan, but that was likely more out of obligation and the fact that he couldn't fight a war on two fronts. Nehlen's still the best choice.

Who would you want as the new Speaker of the House if Ryan gets dethroned?

I'd be interested in Chris Collins since he's the first Trump endorser and he has experience.

Nehlen has a 0% chance at winning.

He was 60% down in the polls, and Trump has endorsed Ryan.

More unlikely things have happened before. Watch Ryan voters sleep while the dedicated Nehlenites go out and push it over.

Also:
>Believing in biased polls

I give Nehlen a 40% chance of winning.

in the words of Ted Cruz,
>NOT GONNA HAPPEN
>NOT GONNA HAPPEN

*flaps ears*

You also have to factor in the fact that it's an open primary and DEms / Liberal Independents plan to use it to undermine Ryan.

nah they're all gonna vote Ryan.

You overestimate how much normies care about congressional primaries.

How likely is Ryan to get toppled? I don't really know how congressional primaries or anything go. Do normies actually vote in them?

Nope. Which works in our favor. Nehlenites have dedication and are reaching out to untapped voters like Trump. Ryan voters are less enthusiastic.

I give a 40% chance of Nehlen winning.

It's an uphill battle, but we've overcome greater things.

i am interested in this thread and wish for it to return to page 1

I don't know how useful it is to topple Ryan anyway. They'll just put some other idiot up as the speaker like they've done before.

bump anyway for interest

If Nehlen wins, will he for sure win the general?

Bump thank you this guy seems pretty based fuck ryan

True, but a win's a win.

Ann and Sarah Palin are already shilling hard for Nehlen. Bless those beautiful ladies.

Don't worry, things will change after Trump wins. Trump will remove the elements of government that work against him. Trump's new order will reign forever.

bump this, kick that snake out

May Lord Kek bless us with decades of Trump rule.

>destroy bush dynasty
>destroy clinton dynasty
>create trump dynasty
a devious plot

They'll get the message and pick a guy that'll be more amicable towards Trump or pick a Trump loyalist.

Romney won District 1 in 2012 and W. Bush won it in 2000 and 2008. Obama won it during his first Prez run, but Hillary's no 2008 Obama so I can say that Nehlen would most likely win the general election. Hell the last time a Democrat Representative won the District 1 seat was in 1993.

>implying Russ (((feingold))) isn't going to win

Good point, they can't keep up the switchy game forever. At some point they just gotta learn to quit.

Y e s
e
s

This is what we need to do. This is how we improve. Post this on Reddit and Voat and ATS too

>trump animu 53.jpg
>53

I don't know what ATS is and I know what voat is, but I'm unfamiliar with it. I'll try to get the mods of The_Donald to help and there's a thread on the other cripple chan I'm supporting. Can someone else handle voat and ATS?

what is ATS?

He won't. Just like with all the "Recall Walker" bullshit Jewgold will just be wasting money.

It seems people only really care about the national elections here on Sup Forums Down-ballet counts, you all know.

Sarah Palin's on Nehlen's side. Trump might flip since Ryan is getting shaky on Trump lately.

A-are you still here OP?

Thanks. Seems like a shoe in for a GOP rep.

whens the vote? I want to be there live.

Nehlen would become Speaker of the House per committee rules.

t. former congressional intern

>tfw Milwaukee fag and can't vote in their district
Most polls showed him losing by a lot.
There has been a strange lack of polls though....normally Marquette will do a few, but they only did one months ago.

I also think Trump's support of Ryan has more to do with the fact that he thinks Nehlen will lost and he doesn't want to look like he picked the wrong guy.

I've given $400 to Nehlen. That's about all I can do at this point.

No refunds, baby

Why isn't the omnibus bill ever mentioned when talking about this cuck? It is literally against everything that he campaigned for.

rubio would be good, if he behaves

So is this vote only taking place in Wisconsin?

Guy is a total piece of shit sellout. Wants to privatize Medicare, social security, free trade everywhere, union busting. Total rich man's puppet.

Oh and this state houses Scott Walker. Wtf is wrong with the faggots in Wisconsin. Cheese dicks

Rubio is a senator.

Why does Trump have to endorse these faggots McCain and Ryan? Aren't these the same establishment sellouts he's been railing against for a year? Isn't that an ironic contradiction?

Now he supposed to support them when they didn't back him?

Yup!

This Tuesday, August 9.

Google your local state's primary. It can vary.

Or maybe that he doesn't want to piss off the establishment even more and have to fight a war on two fronts.

Source?

Trump won't flip, he's trying to avoid giving the media more ammo about the GOP being divided and is instead consolidating the base behind him

It would be extremely useful.

It would send a message to the other Rinos that their time is up.

Make this fuckface go away WI.

Historically Hillary has blamed the clinton negative press on Republican conspiracies. If republicans seemed fractured in their support of trump, it takes all the wind out of her claims and all the dirt that comes up cant be deflected at the Republicans.