When is Khaine getting a Volume 2?

Fuck Peter, Fuck Miles, Screw Gwen (and then Fuck her). When is best Spider getting some continuation?

I just got caught up with him, and they can't leave it like that. Aracely is adorable, but seems to have fallen off the planet. Meland was in ICU law we saw. Everyone else seemed to shun Khaine, but he never gave them a proper chance to react. Houston is again Spiderless.

This cannot stand! Fuck the Spider-Verse (except Mayday having a role), let the characters go back to their solo books (or have solo books again).

That probably won't happen unfortunately but I do feel your pain. I really want a Kaine and Miguel O'Hara crossover Teamup though.

By the way, his name is Kaine not "Khaine"

Kaine/ Cindy cross-over when

Why would you want that misogynist filth back?

are you a racist?

you need some time in the #blacklivesmatter camp.

But Kaine actually had a pretty progressive comic
Kaine had mental health issues
His sidekick was an undocumented immigrant, and possibly nahua
The rest of his supporting cast was a woman and a married gay couple

Don't bother, he's a memester.

When a comic book sells for shit, it doesn't get to stay around. Sadly, Scarlet Spider sold for shit.

So they canceled it and started New Warriors with Kaine and others.

That New Warriors isn't being published should tell you how well that went.

>Kaine will never save Aracely
>Kaine will never teach Carnage-man about being a hero
>Kaine will never have a niece worth a damn anymore

>When a comic book sells for shit, it doesn't get to stay around
Hellcat

Squirrelhurl

When is Reilly getting a chance at redemption?

We complain about Japan's shit taste when they cancel good manga series, do you think they complain about America's shit taste when series like Scarlet Spider are cancelled?

[Though to be honest I don't even know if they have even read it, I didn't see any Japanese translated Scarlet Spider volumes over there when I went on vacation.

Never. He had a genuinely good book, and this is something that doesn't stick at Marvel's.
Better have one hundred whortless spiderbooks about Slotterman, Nigger Spider, Gwen Spider, Spiderman 2099 in the present.

I hope never. They brought him back in that shitty Spiderverse event only to have him killed again. Let him rest in peace.

The Real Clone Saga was the real send off Ben deserved.

>Kaine will never have a niece worth a damn anymore

I would kill for Aracely and Kaine babysitting little Mayday with Kaine acting all indifferent but he secretly wants to hug and snuggle May and he's shit at hiding it.

Of course he would be a jerk to her like MC2 Kaine was to Mayday, Kaine is a jerk to everyone even if he loves them.

Seriously though I hated how Mayday in Spiderverse didn't even react to Kaine and Ben Reilly, especially Ben Reilly since she always wanted to meet him.

>Ben lives
>Mayday lives
>Kaine is redeemed by saving baby May and delivering her safely
>Norman dies
>Peter gets a true happy ending with his wife and daughter

This is the only acceptable and best end.

I miss him 2.

Have you read Yost's New Warriors yet, OP? It can be a booster shot of Kaine and Arachley that you need.

>Seriously though I hated how Mayday in Spiderverse didn't even react to Kaine and Ben Reilly, especially Ben Reilly since she always wanted to meet him.

Spider-Verse was an all-around dissapointment in the direction of Spider interactions.
We could've gotten the two Jessica Drews meeting each other, lord knows they'd have shit to talk about. Mayday never talks to basically anyone. Fuck, they even took the time to introduce a lot of cool Spiders in Edge of Spider-Verse, and the only one who had more than one speaking line was fucking Gwen.

It was shit. Took them an entire fucking arc to get the team together when New Warriors volume 1 (you know, the GOOD New Warriors book) did it in one issue.

Doesn't noir get killed off too?

Spiderverse was the worst multiple-Spider-men type story

>When a comic book sells for shit, it doesn't get to stay around. Sadly, Scarlet Spider sold for shit.
SS never dropped below 25K, which is a hell of a lot better than at least 10 marvel ongoings right now.
Unfortunately including Miguel, who's comic is going up to #21 at a minimum.

Like I said, a booster shot. It hurts, but in the end it gives you what you need. And what you need is more Kaine and Arachley.

Noir was sidelined, because they left kind of a sequel continuation hook. I guess just in case Marvel ever wants to continue his story.

No, Noir survived and ended up being part of that Web Warriors book.
Assassin Spidey died though, and I didn't even notice he died until I noticed a month later that I haven't sen it in a while.

Geez, not knowing this kind of stuff is better sometimes, now i'm just more pissed since they got rid of Kaine without an explanation.

But like a lot of anons says in Kaine's threads, is better for him and Aracely to stay in the creative limbo than let someone who isnt Yost write their book.
Even if SS Kaine is to Yost pretty much what Miguel is to PAD (and marvel made the wise choose to let him continues Miguel's story, after years)

It's more like just getting kicked in the dick than getting a booster shot.

So who's that who was dressed as Scarlett Spider if not Ben?

Super Parker Brothers comic featuring Peter, Kaine and Ben fucking when?!

Kraven

Wait, wut? the 'Real' Clone Saga? Is that the backstory of the M2 or something? If so, me want.

I'd love to see Cindy and Hummingbird interact

I imagine if Silk is still attracted to Kaine she'll either ship them or get demonically protective of him

>Silk feels all tingly when near Kaine.
>Arcley proceeds to fuck with her mentally for the entire book.
>Kaine has no idea and assumes she's just another weirdo in tights.
>He gets his spider-sense back when she's around.

>Peter stopping being Spider-Man

It would never happen. His personality is too against it.

Marvel has an agenda to push and that's out with white males in comics unless they're villains.

Only way Peter stops is if he dies.
I'd say if he got de-powered as well but that hasn't stopped before.

We all know the only worthy sucessor to Spider-Man is Bombastic-Bag-Man.

But Peter, and Deadpool aren't villains.
And reality had to be warped just to make Cap a villain which wont even last long.

Ah fuck it. Storytime fuckers.

Well a lot of editorial fuckery made the original Clone Saga into the trainwreck that it became this allowed the original writers to revisit the storyline and do it the way they originally intended.

Editorial basically quit when Marketing usurped control of Marvel from them. It's why DeFalco was pissed at everyone there.

so how does kaine speak to spiders? is it because he was a spiderbeast on spider island?

I liked Kaine and his solo series, but not Hummingbird in New Warriors. I thought she was annoying.

The Other powers he inherited from Peter after Spider Island.

She gets a little too out-there in New Warriors. That and the pacing was going to shit because they didn't want Yost to cover too much material and properly introduce the team. At least that's how it felt to me.

Fuck I hate reCAPTCHA and Legacy Captcha is just as bad.

Oh thank god my pass is still valid.

I met Howard Mackie a few months ago and he explained it to me.

Basically has it. Comics were starting to bust by the early '90s and everyone was in a panic. Spider-Man still sold really well so sales stepped in and did everything they could to keep the numbers high. They superseded editorial. The Clone Saga (actually the second one, the original clone story is a Conway arc in the '70s) was going to be only a few issues long. Then sales came in and said to make it longer. And longer. DeFalco had a story that was originally a one-and-done or maybe a two issue arc and sales had him expand it to eight issues.

Then about a decade later, Mackie found some of the old notes from the original meetings about the Clone Saga story line. He called up Marvel to see if they were interested and they basically said they would be if DeFalco was interested. So Mackie said "Yeah sure, he's in". Then called up DeFalco to tell him the news. I've heard both DeFalco and Mackie tell this story and they tell it like two old friends telling a story about this crazy thing their buddy did once. It seemed to imply a comradare that you don't see in modern Marvel.

Onto issue 2.

Kaine will probably show up in Web Warriors at some point. They've hinted as much.

OH MY GOD, THE SPIDER HAS A GUN!

Web Warriors was cancelled.

There's a couple issues still to go though.

i have all of the SS books somewhere, i just dont know where or what folder i shoved them in

Well fuck me then.

Well this has been a fruitful endeavor. If another user wishes to keep going they can. I may come back to this later.