Why are Slavs so barbaric? Their culture seems to revolve solely around genocide, raping, and stealing...

Why are Slavs so barbaric? Their culture seems to revolve solely around genocide, raping, and stealing. Have they even achieved anything aside from putting a monkey in space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZt1XjOBpr4
youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well they also sent a dog into space to die.

>this flag
>this post
Must be irony

at least they have a culture lol

Stop appreciate our culture btw

Slavs aren't just Russians, mate.

>be Slav
>Drink too much vodka and hit your wife
>family starves because of retarded farming techniques
>be executed by Okhrana/NKVD/FSB for failing to meet grain quota

Slav culture

>Why are humans so barbaric? Their culture seems to revolve solely around genocide, raping, and stealing. Have they even achieved anything aside from putting a monkey in space?

russian culture*

It's called slavic honesty while anglo-jew would smile and then spit in your soup, true slav would spit on your face stragithforward

>hurr durr we're honest because we have no tact

Also
>implying Slavs aren't treasonous scum

russians aren't treasonous scum*

USSR wasnt just slavs mate

Slavs are an inferior race that expanded into the demographic vacuum left behind when strong steppe races wiped Eastern Europe clean.

>be Murrican
>you know the rest

Russians are not Slavs. They are mongols, just like Finns.

>Have they even achieved anything aside from putting a monkey in space?

said the burger, ahahahahahahaha
I mean I am no Slav but what made you think you were better than Slavs? see post below

/thread

my brother speaks the truth

>putting a monkey in space
>flag
This thread is trolling, right?

Damn you are STOOOOPID as SHEET

another /thread

Wrong Belarus

Finland = Swinegolia no doubt

but not all Russians = Mongols, though some Russians are indeed Mongolls

picture attached, the Proud Mongoloid Finn at its best, Mika Hakkinen

>an Arab
>even worse than a Slav

kek

/thread

Based, hairy Caucasian man

But Russians are Slavs

This. Big thanks to our Finnic blood!

Without it, we would be irrelevant Slavic cunt like Poland or Belarus.

gief back finnic blood, you vampires

I can give some semen instead.

Return to the your home first.
High Ural mountains are waiting for you.

>an american talking about culture

We come from Volga. Remove yourselves from the surroundings of Moscow and conquer Ukraine, then we can both go back.

>we come from Volga
>remove yourself from the surroundings of Moscow

Same thing really

>genocide, raping, and stealing
O ye? Europe no?

>only artists can talk about art
>only law enforcement officials can talk about the law
>only politicians can talk about politics
>only priests can talk about religion
>only animators can talk about anime

I can go on and really drive it in here why this argument is stupid, but I don't think I have to. For the record though, OP is an ignorant fag.

Moskva is probably Finn name. Volga tributaries tend to have Finn names because Finnic tribes spread upriver from Volga-Kama branch.

Greater Finland ideology included taking Moscow, though that was a very long term part of the plan.

Are Chechens slavs? Are Tatars slav? Are Buryats slav?
Dumb Sw*de

They are just a few percents of population each. Absolute majority are still slavoids

>majority are still slavoids
But ~25%+ are slavinized Finno-Ugrics.

totaly wrong. so why true finns have one of the best living standarts in yurop, while pidorussians still have their 400$/monthe salary and Africa-tier HIV troubles?

>an american talking about culture
I see you have a retarded meme here. Modern USA culture is absolutely superior, and it is like that from early 1900s at least. Movies, literature, music - 90% of culture we comsume nowadays is American.

>ethnicity means everything
2ch tier bait

They are not "slavinized". They don't concider themselves slavic.

>so why
Because we have sl*vs genes too.

They are 100% Slavs now.
Slavic culture. Slavic names. "Slavic" religion.

Slavs are not bad people, they're just incompetent in ruling their own shitholes. They're good at following orders.

you are not agree? russians have the best geografical and geopolitical conditions for developing into the richest country in the world. but all they have is a corrupted nigger-tier shithole. finns just have a frozen soil witj lakes and trees on it, without any amount of resources, but they could pay their NEETs more, than pidorussians can pay their wageslaves for 40-60 hours per week. why is it like that, can you explain it?

>can you explain it?
C*mmunism.

>russians have the best geografical and geopolitical conditions
My mouth hurts from all the laughing
Just stop

>Modern USA culture is absolutely superior,
Kys ruschink.

>Have they even achieved anything
Literally countless scientific breakthroughs and works of literary, theatrical, musical and artistic genius.
You cunt pretty much pales in comparison albonigger

>swissmigrant rushes to defense of R*ssia
Now we need that Volga G*rmanoid to appear and start shilling as well

>gaytar throws some oil into the fire

Not an argument chinkoid

weak excuse, but ok, why russians fell into communism and finns didn't?

my point that russians had the worst collective mentality on eurasian continent, that's why they have what they have.

what's wrong? I've never heard of Macedonian movies, but at least 50% of all movies I liked were American. the same every person can say about music.

>why russians fell into communism and finns didn't?
Because finns got some german help in killing all of their commies.

>what's wrong?
Popular =/= superior.

>he ran away from his country
>now, living comfortably in the first world he DEFENDS every single thing about his """"motherland"""" which he abandoned because he couldn't comprehend the greatness while living there
*audible noises of neurons firing*

youtube.com/watch?v=QZt1XjOBpr4

>be american
>get shot

This is good slavic movie youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE

Why are Americans so barbaric? Their culture seems to revolve solely around genocide, raping, stealing, invading, nuking, rapping, whoring and twerking. Have they even achieved anything aside from putting a monkey in the White House?

>why russians fell into communism and finns didn't?
Like most historical events this had many contributing factors ranging from the defeat in ww1 to the ingrained inequality in Russian society that went back to the time of serfdom and had never beven resolves. Also "fell" to communism is probably the wrong word to use since it made the country more powerful than ever.
>worst collective mentality
From your perspective maybe. I'm sure African countries love to say that too about their European colonists.

Russian Empire was overrun by German soldiers at the times commies started their conquest. They were ready to help you. Also a small bunch of finns killed millions of commies when they came to '''liberate''' them. You had all the chances, but as always you've chosen to remain slaves.

very arguably. all the modern culture mainly take its roots from USA, even advanced european countries just follow or do some irrelevant ethnic/art house shit.

Hello there Ivan Ivanoviç

There's a reason why it's popular

>I'm sure African countries love to say that too about their European colonists.
but there is objective side of it - africans can't organize an effective social structures, so they are who have worse mentality.

>Russian Empire was overrun by German soldiers at the times commies started their conquest. They were ready to help you.
Kek. Germany literally sponsored the revolution in Russia and made sure Lenin got the safely.
>help
Fucking lmao. It was in their best interests to start the revolutionary movement

Spotted the dirty Shiptar.

>Russian Empire was overrun by German soldiers at the times commies started their conquest. They were ready to help you. Also a small bunch of finns killed millions of commies when they came to '''liberate''' them
oh my god this guy

Not sure how that applies here though.

reason are:
– commerce
– lots of money in hollywood, so they can rent good European and Asian editors
– average people can't appreciate good movie, but can appreciate emotional bullshit

>a srb rapebabie dares tàlk baxk to me
Ajde smrt nazistu

doubtly and sounds like a conspirologic shit. anyway, russians've chosen what they've got.

I'm not gonna say that everything coming out of USA is shit, but it's really naive to think that money and politics don't have a massive influence on which entertainment culture is popular and which isn't.

>a smelly Albo is breathing in my general direction
Please stop, and leave Slavic lands.