Remember this video?

Remember this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

Remember THE RAGE?

Was he right?

The movie was shit so yeah

Uncucked

He was right, but he also took a stance that warranted zero outrage. He was known as a Ghostbusters fan, so naturally he had to say whether or not he'd see the new one and he did.

And it was for a valid reason; no interest. The outrage just came from projections and make up ulterior motives for his lack of interest. In the end it was a shit film and James was justified.

The best part is how James handled it. He didn't apologize, he didn't address ANY of the outrage. He simply ignored it. Why the fuck do people not do that often when something like that happens? He completely deflated the outrage faster than anyone else with not addressing it and playing it off like nothing.

>emphasize several times over that he would see any version of Ghostbusters 3 regardless of how crap it is
>then makes desperate grab for attention by jumping on the outrage bandwagon
Characterless twat

>dat Reddit spacing
You need to go back

He said he would go see Ghostbusters 3 regardless how crap it is IF it was the original cast and characters. He said it could be a full hour of Bill saying fuck you and he would enjoy it because it is Peter Venkman.

>You need to go back
the fuck is a reddit

>so naturally he had to say whether or not he'd see the new one and he did.
Plus, his fans were asking what his thoughts were and were expecting him to go see it. It was kind of funny to see people miss this simple fact and go "who is this nobody and why does he need to weigh in I don't care about his opinion" while being a nobody who was weighing in and very much caring about his opinion.

Yep, and they made it clear that the old cast wouldn't be reprising their roles, so any incentive he had to watch even shitty Ghostbusters movie was gone.

But this wasn't GB3. It was GB2016. It wasn't a continuation, but oh, how they wanted everyone to think it was ...

Christ you must be pretty sad to still be shitposting about the Ghostbusters movie this long after.

Move on. Accomplish something and get a real victory to cling to.

Movie was shit.
And extended cut even worse.

]Those Reddit arrows
YOU NEED TO RETURN

Show me where Fembusters was Ghostbusters 3? It was an Amy Pascall shit wagon.

>he doesn't space his paragraphs
You spaced out your replies though.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game was Ghostbusters 3. Was even written by Aykroyd and Ramis.

It's weird. They could have easily linked the movies, but instead they added pointless cameos for the old cast as completely different characters.

He immediately saw it when it released so he's nothing but a farkin hypocrite. Sage.

Not him, but I've been here since 2011 and I always space my replies. Where's your reddit god now?

stop using reddit inquisitive symbols

Not him, but I've been using these symbols way before reddit was even a wrinkle in your daddy's jerkoff hand.

>Not him,
Yes you are you phoneposting SAMEFAG BITCH NEWFAGGOT REDDITOR HOMOFAG! I'LL FUCKING GUY YOU BITCH DON'T POST ON MY BOARD AGAIN RAAAWWWR I'M EFFIN CRAZY DUDE!

So... you're saying your some kind of, dare I say it? Madman?

Yeah really though. The group could have been disbanded after Egon was killed on the job seeing how Ramis is dead. Maybe they did something that quelled the ghost menace for a number of years and now it's starting to pop back up again and they're too old to go back to ghost busting so this new team comes in to take up the mantel. But nooooooo, this had to be a reboot for no reason other than they want everyone to forget the original team (which no one did).

Jesus Christ, even the guy is wearing a fucking shirt depicting death. Fucking class acts all around.

The movie was almost instantly forgotten. He was always right. Feminist media moved on to the next female lead movie. Probably what redeemed him after the flop of the AVGN movie

tbqh, refusing to address the drama was the best thing he could've done

Someone post the greentext.

No.

He says he isn't going to see it because it's just another shitty remake/reboot, but then he and Mike go to see every shitty remake/reboot?

Because those pander to nostalgia effectively while the Ghostbusters remake didn't give a shit. The original actors were just cameos.

Because most of those were "soft reboots" where they're still connected to the main series but are trying to start a new franchise. This Ghostbusters movie has no connection to the series other than a few iconic things. They're saying this franchise is its own separate thing and you can completely disregard the original two.

What about The Mummy? He loves Universal monster movies and this wasn't even a horror film, just a horrible attempt at starting a franchise. It deserved boycotting way more.

It was advertised as a big monster movie and he's a monster movie fan. I'm sure if he was a big Brendan Fraser Mummy fan and made multiple videos about those movies, he wouldn't have showed up.

>Even CA members were against him