Why does Sup Forums like this?

Why does Sup Forums like this?

Because Sup Forums is a bunch of underage kids who have bad taste.

because Sup Forums has good taste

>Unironically liking covenant
>Good taste

>unironically disliking covenant
>good taste

>Not liking pseudo-intellectual garbage for contrarians means you have bad taste

Because Sup Forums has no taste

>liking character exposition is bad taste

>Liking a cheap popcorn flick is good taste

>unironically thinking AC is a cheap popcorn flick

>unironically thinking Ridley Scott is anything else than a hack

I think it's time to just nuke Sup Forums
I mean look at this thread.
WTF are we doing

>Unironically looking at this thread

Actually we can all agree on that

Can I ask you this ONE retarded question that you should've of already asked your autist self.

HAVE YOU WATCHED THE OTHER 5 ALIEN MOVIES?!

DO THAT FIRST BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT

>unironically thinking we agree

>unironically thinking about anything

>Alien Covenant 2017 1080p KOR WEBRip x264 AC3-NoGrp

should I ?

It was a shit movie
Most people here were discontent with it when it came out

What does this have to do with my question you fucking autist

This

because of the babby aliens

Because it's the "Just" of film franchises.

I didn't like it either.

Contrarians.

I saw it in theatres and was fully hyped. Looked like an interesting concept, able to tie up prometheus and learn from its mistakes. Instead it felt like Ridley was ACTIVELY trying to piss off fans. As if he was saying: "EH? DIDNT LIKE PROMETHEUS? WELL HOW ABOUT THE ALIEN IS SHIT AND EVERYONE DIES EXCEPT THE PROMETHEUS PLOTLINE THAT I STILL DONT FULLY EXPLAIN".

I thought it may have been even worse than Prometheus honestly. Its almost indefensible. The beginning is clearly what Ridley was the most interested in, because its the most interesting part of the whole movie. Its all down hill from there. The production is still immaculate but the actual writing and plot are fucking trash. Everyone acts idiotically and its filled with horrible slasher movie tropes as well as bad pacing.

>Alien: Covenant
>Bad
The number of people hating on this movie because it didn't blatantly give the audience answers doesn't surprise me at all. Everybody keeps praising the alien movies when those movies aren't good. Sorry but the only people who like those movies are people that grew up watching them. These huge ratings are simply blinded by nostalgia. These reviews keep pointing out that it's a horror but if you would play this movie in the theatres nowadays then it you have been taken as a comedy. Short anecdote, I was watching this movie with my friend and we started laughing so hard at the part where the robot was trying to shove a magazine in Ripley's mouth that I had tears in my eyes. I understand that it was something back in the day but when you compare the two it obvious which one is better. Also why do old futuristic movies suck at making things look futuristic. They really couldn't have changed the monitors even a little bit? Also those hairstyles are so bad. People from the 80s really did loose their fking minds. Might be a reason why the world is more fked up then usual.