Casting Shortlist for DCEU’s Batgirl

>Elle Fanning (Neon Demon/Live By Night)
>Olivia Cooke (Bates Motel)
>Bella Thorne (Shake It Up!)
>Katherine Langford (13 Reasons Why)
>Margaret Qualley (The Leftovers)
>Jane Levy (Don’t Breathe)
>Emma Roberts (Scream Queens)
>Haley Lu Richardson (Split/Edge Of Seventeen)
>Naomi Scott (Power Rangers)

screenrant.com/batgirl-movie-casting-shortlist-rumor/

Don't know any names to match the faces but top left, bottom left or bottom middle in no particular order

haley lu richardson or jane levy from that list

but angeline basso already exists

You underage fucking assholes are the reason these shits keep getting made. You are cancer and dont even realise it. No talent: the list.

Take out that dick from your ass.

>DCEU
>Joss "JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS" Whedon
>"shortlist" is 8 white girls and 1 brown girl

take a guess who gets the role :^)

>emma roberts
>bella thorne
>attractive and not ugly trannies

?

>angry at overage: the list
really makes me upboat XD

Idris Elba

Halle Barry

Jane Levy plz

Madelaine Petsch

bottom middle if babs

bottom right if steph

bottom or top left if cassie

bonus middle or top right for huntress

Jane Levy is who I'd choose from that list. 2nd choice would be the power rangers girl.

She can be Clayface

A young Poison Ivy

>no blacks

what did they mean by this?

her name is Annalise

>Bella Thorne

oh im laffin

They already checked the nigger quota with Cyborg

But the LEGO figures are alredy done!

muh popular stars of the last 15 minutes

Not one of them would make a good Babs. Hell, they wouldn't even make a good Steph.

The closest to 'good' casting would be Levy.

Molly C. Quinn would be a good choice. I've seen her in non-Castle things and she can act. And since Hollywood only typecast these days, she's been the daughterfu of cop-like figure for years on tv and in the minds of viewers.

All these pictures of cute young women
Then BAM
There's Bella Thorne looking like a mutated drag-queen

>not a single Asian actress
it's like they learned nothing from Ghost in the Shell

Please not a teen Babs! How about almost 30 yo librarian Babs instead? DCEU is pretty good so far let's not ruin it with muh stronk teenager bullshit (we don't know what age Robin was when he first started out. In my mind he was an adult. Fuck you).

But if they MUST make her a teen, how about giving her a Veronica Mars background of helping people at her school with detective/hacking? Then she gets involved in one of her father's case or something and wears the mask to not get in trouble with the cops/her dad be she isn't Bat-level yet, just a smart girls with computer skills and a decent/good judoka (for a civilian).

Then it turns out a supervillain is involved and she tracks down Batman, Tim Drake-style and at the end of the movie he starts to train her.

>Roberts
>Levy

Can Batgirl be a smol?

I love Cass, but she already has her own movie. It's called Chocolate and was made in Thailand.

>moment of triumph for the female lead is tracking down a priviledge cis white male and asking him for help

Triggered!

>15 year old asian girl can't speak since her only language is violence which allows her to fight people 4 times her size and be on par with Batman

lel

>>Bella Thorne (Shake It Up!)

Did Ben Affleck drop out or something?

We all know that pic related is the best casting choice.

何を話ますか?

Levy has the better face though. Basso's face is just "meh"

>implying Batman identifies as Bruce Wayne
>implying Batman isn't his true genre/sexual orientation and that it's not an asexual preptime justice machine as remove from humanity as possible for a sentient being

I want a thick babs
Like Debby Ryan or Aimee teegarden but I don't think either are good enough actresses

>About a month ago, Whedon's script leaked onto the internet. By all accounts, it appeared to be the real deal; the script is watermarked with Silver Pictures, who was the production house attached to the project at the time, and all evidence seems to point towards the fact that it was, in fact, Whedon's very real take on the 'Wonder Woman' story.

>The only problem, as it turns out, is that the script is ahh... sexist.

>Like, extremely sexist.

>Chief among those criticisms is the fact that Whedon's version of the story seems less about Diana, and more about the journey of Steve Trevor. Even worse still, the script contains long passages where Diana's form and figure are focused on in painstaking, almost unbelievable detail. Right down to leering descriptions of her feet.

Can't wait for this flick

I only care if they'll get in shape for that role.

She's not 15. Her story is pretty good though. She's as close to a meta as a human can possibly be. That would tie in with the JL movie theme.

Well, Mad Max wasn't about the Max and public was fine about it.

>she's not 15

Sorry SEVENTEEN, big difference that

Jane Levy is too short and dumpy.

already in the DCEU as a lab tech

>implying the decision isn't already made

There is. For most people, at least. Anyway, she's all muscle but not that strong.

Why did she get fat?

>people got so bored with how easily she took bait she's pretty much forgotten

What a loser

>big difference that

it fucking is because I can't fuck 15 yo but I can fuck a 17 yo legally here you fucking faggot

Master Dick?

He ain't Damien, he wasn't talking about fucking a half breed alien.

bella thorne

She was starting to get THICC on castle. There was one season where she was perfect, not THICC, but not skinny either.

The only requirment is that the actress has to be a ginger.

>going by looks and not acting ability/previous experience.

This board was a mistake

J-Lo

How about we die her hair an unrealistic shade of orange or read instead?
-Hollywood

Emma Stone should be batgirl. She looks the most like babs gordon from the animated show

>A nigger you say?
>t. Hollywood

>no peyton list

they're all white!

>Naomi Scott
>white

She's considered 'white' by the SJW crowd, I kid you not!

>white girl
Dream on, racist

Didn't ask

Idris Elba as James Gordon.
Kiersey Clemons as Barbara Gordon
Kyra Sedgwick as Sarah Essen Gordon

>Elle Fanning (Neon Demon/Live By Night)

Probably her. When she was prompting LBN with Ben Affleck she mentioned she's down for the role.

She's not good enough to be Batgirl AND Barbara. Dakota could pull it off though.

Mean Elle just looks goofy as fuck.

>Kiersey Clemons
Fuck, google tells me she's already Iris West in the The Flash upcoming movie.

DC knows who to cast. I have high hope for Batgirl's casting now.

Elle is too thin and too girly.

>Barbara

I understand but it seems that no one has probably considered the Batgirl movie might not be about Barbara but Stephanie Brown. Keep in mind this Batman has 20 something years working so maybe the Oracle already exists.

Not samefag, but just as depressing.

>Keep in mind this Batman has 20 something years working so maybe the Oracle already exists.

His name is Alfred. Also, you'd think if Oracle was around Batman would go to her to get those potential League member files than go to amanda waller in Suicide Squad.

i thought she was on the short list

>casting someone because they have red hair
>as if we lack the technology to give someone red hair

>not casting someone who can actually act and do "movie fighting" without a thousand cuts and CGI

These shortlist don't mean shit

You seen the shortlist for Han Solo or Wonder Woman? They are pretty much made by agency companies to promote their actresses

>You seen the shortlist for Han Solo or Wonder Woman?

Olga should've been Wonder woman but she had no box office successes to her name like Gadot did

If JCVD did two things right, it was the movie of the same name and making her