Is Sup Forums ready for a beta revolution in society?

For all of human history betas have outcast to the fringes of society, forced to watch as others enjoy life to the fullest in a way we can not. Yet we are the majority, the 80%. United, we shall push back against the Alphas and their sluts and together we shall inherit the Earth. We shall cut the Alphas off from employment, shunning the sluts and their enablers into oblivion. This is a new era, one of OUR making. BETAS OF THE WORLD UNITE. Sup Forums will be ground zero for the revolution, what will you do to change the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/bodybuilding-christopher-scott-facebook-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*sigh*

One day we'll invent a cure for autism.

I hope you're getting help.

you forgot to sage

That thing in the middle is a female - a lesbian. Not a betamale

I am a 6'5 light skinned spic (Spain)
Degenerate Bitches love me
Stay mad whitey.

I wish autism was a terminal illness so all you /r9k/ cunts would die a lingering, degrading, agonising death.

The immediate task of the "beta," or rather anyone not living up to their potential, is to realise their state.

From this point they may attain a mind capable of accepting the next step, the next level to advance to or whatever they feel they must expand into. They become the living end and progressively cease to be who they were to become something greater. Their task becomes to rise as a living god, the only thing truly worthy of the true God's love.

They thus, cease to be "beta."

This is the beta revolution, it is a personal revolution, it is not changing anyone's world but their own.

it's a guy, we lost our shit at the bodybuilding forum when the pics came out

he may look beta but whoever this dude is he gets more pussy than Lil' Wayne

That's a lesbian you idiot.

I came here to laugh at your post for the purpose of implying that I am not a beta myself, seeing as I make fun of them. I hope one day I can overcome the insecurity over my social status, but not today.

it's a guy, his name is Chris, there was a 30+ page thread on BB misc about his conquests with facebook caps

Wtf

ALPHA AS FUCK

How?

Those are kissograms. AKA whores.

dailydot.com/unclick/bodybuilding-christopher-scott-facebook-women/

>remembers the posts outlining his crotch trying to prove he must have a huge cock

i don't think there was ever any closure

wrong, he is a nerdy guy famous for landing tons of hot girls

fucking damn, this dude needs to enlighten us

indeed, an AMA with him would be great

>Jenna you were supposed to be asleep you hoe
fucks given: 0

>women are desperate attention whores
who would have known?

Man, I don't know what to do with my life. Literally anybody can get chicks except me. I'm happy for this dude, but damn if this isn't discouraging.

>bitch who said you could talk?

What did he mean by this?

I can't believe someone can sit there and call themselves beta. And actually be proud.

That's pathetic. There's more to life than being a little bitch.

He is confirmed gay, anorexic, heroin user just look at his fb probably just a faggy social butterfly looks more handsome now tho

>He is confirmed gay, anorexic, heroin user
did you just pull this out of your ass or is there proof?

Isn't this that cancer kid?

I swear I recognize this guy from ages ago when I used to go on Sup Forums. Like he got diagnosed with cancer and got on the news, so a ton of attention whores swarmed him.

I can't be the only one here that remembers this.