Why yes monsieur, i as a continental european regularly partake in the consumption of cat, dog and horse flesh

>why yes monsieur, i as a continental european regularly partake in the consumption of cat, dog and horse flesh

literally what's the difference between eating pigs and cows and eating horses and dogs

>when anglos insult you for your FOOD

the absolute state of this degenerate folk

lol

>>when anglos insult you for your FOOD

I don't know what meme you are using to be frank with you.

>there are people in this board who never ate horse meat
Can't make this shit up.

>yummy yummy snails were in the garden but now in my tummy

Clearly, he's using a daring synthesis of multiple national stereotypes to demonstrate the absurdity of our board culture. We have to applaud him.

someone say applaud?

>grglrlrgrl semen was in my uncle's balls but now it's in my underage esophagus

Nothing wrong with eating horses.

you dont eat horse? lmao

these

snails are kinda hard to prepare correctly tho, a shitty snail indeed tastes like a tennis ball
are we the only ones that eat them regulary?

How do you eat a snail?

Some brits actually get frightned if you tell them you eat horse. My brother went to england and he can't find horse meat at all. (also in north Italy too some people don't even know you can eat horses and horse meat is not very common)

You fucking cook it and then put it into your mouth. I only ate it cooked in an arab way, boiled in tomato sauce with other stuff and they would take them from the shell with those sticks you use to polish your teeth.

you need to let them "rest" in a cage for a few days, this will clean their inside
then in my area we usually pan fry them rolled in a thin slice of bacon, or take them out of their shell, season with a mix of butter and parsley, then put them back and cook in oven
there are surely more endless recipes tho
im from north and i eat a shitload of horse but it's true, most people dont like it, they see it as a cat/dog
a friend of mine got her pony fed to her by her dad without knowing it lmao now cant touch any horse meat

>be French
>contract toxoplasma gondii

Took frozen premade snails. Put them in an oven. Back from oven. Eat.

>a friend of mine got her pony fed to her by her dad without knowing
jesus that's cruel

>be Swedish
>be GAY

Horse meat is delicious you wankstein

Subhumans

What's wrong with being gay?

Sometimes gays assemble in mobs to harass normal people and fuck up traffic.

>a friend of mine got her pony fed to her by her dad without knowing it lmao now cant touch any horse meat
LMAO. Savage.

>a friend of mine got her pony fed to her by her dad without knowing it lmao now cant touch any horse meat
lmao

>a friend of mine got her pony fed to her by her dad without knowing it
ITALIA SI

well my parents fed my sister her rabbit.
she's vegetarian ever since

>are we the only ones that eat them regulary?
in burgundy and charente people used to afaik
now not so much

Something similar happened to a girl I went to school with.

We have a tradition here where primary school children take newborn livestock from farms, hand rear them then compete to see who did the best job.

Afterwards you usually give them them back to the farm where you got them from but her dad bought her lamb off the farmer and slit it's throat in front of her and ate it for sunday dinner.

I found it really disgusting as a kid, since back then I took sex as "two people becoming one flesh"
nowadays I don't really care

>being enzedder
>unironically drinking horse semen

I have nothing against drinking horse blood, but drinking semen is fucking gross.

What the fuck is wrong with Europeans?

literally the fact that pigs and cows were bread for food
dogs and humans evolved together, one might have not survived without the other, they are our brethren and we form the deepest interspecies bonds with them
eating dog is quasi cannibalism, if eating dogs is okay then so is eating humans