TRUMP COMING BACK

Check out the new Reuters poll, with Trump coming back, just like Sup Forums predicted.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
67.media.tumblr.com/4ba3e741e3a58d0de7cb6b75cbdf52fd/tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>Believing polls
>Even the ones that look good for Trump

Trump is leading by landslide numbers right now. Every poll that isn't "mainstream" shows it. And social media patterns back them up. Hillary is losing by epic proportions, that is why media is losing their shit right now.

Capped for my collage after trump loses. "Social media patterns" will be a great meme for years to come

Pls dox this fucking leaf.

>" Liberal MP Justin Trudeau said the government should not call honour killings 'barbaric' in a study guide for would-be Canadian citizens. "

Cap this too.

Trump wins the popular vote by at least 5%
Trump wins Virginia and Pennsylvania

Hillary is done for. I guaranteed it.

I really feel sorry for you Canada. You have the worst fucking posters. Canada is quickly becoming most hated flag on Sup Forums

Lol Trump could win. Hillary could win. Why are people in such denial?

That's ok
We are the most loved country IRL

Pls dox this fucking leaf.

>assuming the election won't get stolen by the Clintons the same way the primaries were

Lmao. Tru. "When people think Memes matter"

Bump it and check it.

A

guys i've already masturbated 5 times today and having been edging for the last hour. right now is a bad time for good news...i just have dry orgasms now

They're already way past that point. Only pathetic Germans come anywhere close to how sad Canadian posters are.

FUCKING

who?

Reuters' polling is garbage, though. I'll wait for the trend to show up in a few more polls before I get excited.

theres no reason to trust polls they are all skewed one way or the other

LEEEEEAAAAF LEEEAAAVEEE ANNNNDDD BEEEE SORRRYYYY MOOOOOOOOOOSEE

But the secound one doxing is likeable.

LEAF

I just wanna know who the qt is

I'm feeling rather high test now

This is fucking fake, there is no way more people like Hillary than Trump I don't fucking believe it

Oh sorry ameribro
I hit the wrong number

I also think she is a qt and im waiting with you

So is Trump gonna win now so we can start building that wall? We could use those jobs to help improve the economy and jobs partispitation rate.

NIGGER

Without knowing that Horsey's a huge fucking leftie, I'd consider this a pro-trump comic.

>Republicans are large, and intimidating
I usually expect fat, gun-toting, white guys in klan hats.

This. It's a close fucking race and anything goes.

www.longroom.com

Unfortunately for the Trumpkins on this forum, Reuters is not a reliable poll and gets thrown out as an "outlier". Don't kid yourself guys I don't think Hillary is up by 15 points like one poll says, but she is def up by 7-12 points.

>shaved off half her hair

Who convinced women this looks good?

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Shut up dogfucker

>Trumpkins

Every election cycle people like you just parrot insults like these concocted by your party's blind followers, masquerading as some kind of intellectual superior by prefacing every derogatory comment post about the opposition with it

Do you honestly believe that if you lie to yourself enough about reality, the lie will come true?

>return to 'normal'
This is the last upswing of the trump bubble, cash out your trump coins while you can.

It really is odd how the polls just don't match up with what we are seeing with our own eyes. Clinton can barely fill small room but Trump's rallies are massive and have to turn people away because the crowds are so massive, but that's just one example, along with the massive turnout that happened during the primaries.

What I suspect is going on is that national polls are based on surveying very likely voters, but Trump is bringing out people who have not voted in 10 years or more because they feel disenfranchised. They are not being called by these polling companies.

this is the beginning of the end for Hillary

Only 78% (+6%) answered
This is going to be weird on election day

>1 post by this ID

Believe no polls, even ones that give Trump a rise. They're too unpredictable (1 week after RNC, trump goes from +7 to hillary +15)

Only start taking polls factually after the debates.

Anytime polls are positive for trump they "adjust their methodology".
The reason they make the fake polls is so when they commit voter fraud they can point to the polls as proof of their innocence
At least 20 million fake votes are gonna be thrown in there, dems will have a massive operation busing illegals in to vote against America.

>tfw

This. The only way you'll be able to beat Hillary is to go out in overwhelming numbers. Tell everyone you know to vote for Trump, start blogs, propagate on social media, do anything you can.

>drumpfers had to get the one poll from a british based news network to prop up dying support

sad.

Fucking Trump shills. Get off my board.

can you show us what your collage looks like so far ?

>Tell everyone you know to vote for Trump
Please do. You trumptards need to get fired and unfriended so future people will always know you're hateful racists.

Oh my goodness, stop deluding yourself with the notion that trump will win. Just let Hillary win and stop getting in the way with your Meme Magic or Dubz.

Gee, If I could get my boss Elizabeth Cohen to buy all the Dubz on the internet.

Unrelated where do I purchase dubz, I'm starving for some dubz with Hillary's name on it.

>In
b4 Hillary Shill

You won't get fired for supporting Trump.

let's let them find out :^)

67.media.tumblr.com/4ba3e741e3a58d0de7cb6b75cbdf52fd/tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

I hope you get knocked out in November, Pacquiao.

Whats this image from?

>trump shuts up
>his numbers go up

trump , we love you just pls be quiet and shill like a normie for a while

>tfw my manager and the qt 3.14 i flirt with at work are both trump supporters
they already know and ive been shilling for trump for the past month oh and i live in vermont ;^)

I'll get knocked out by a crappy Hillary presidency

which you trumpcucks stupidly assured

Im glad theyre this dellusional. I like Trump i would vote for him if i was american but he's losing badly right now. The TIDF here is fucking annoying to the point where if Trump lose ill be disapointed a little but ill still gladly laugh at all these fucking idiot when november comes

an user visited the CTR offices and took that picture

Most people I know know I support Trump, and even though my best friend and I argue about it, I've never been ostracized by anyone.

I'm from VA, and the northern part is cucked but it might be demoralized enough to lose through under-turnout

FOR HOW MUCH LONGER WILL WE ENDURE THE CANADIAN SCOURGE WHICH IS SUBVERTING OUR FAIR AND PROSPEROUS NATIONS WITH THE FILTH THAT ONLY HE CAN PROCURE

>Trump is only down by 2 points
>Yet Reuters is now sampling 45% D, 35% R
>Was even more biased in the past, 50% D to 37% R

Wow, hill shills must be really shitting their pants.

Don't give fags (You)s.