You got sent to Oz and you have a choice between bunking with Adebisi or Vern Schillinger. What do you do?

You got sent to Oz and you have a choice between bunking with Adebisi or Vern Schillinger. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6q4hXEK6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ePSfl0kIxb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shillinger, his dick is probably smaller

Adebisi so I can learn the secret of the hat

i speak to mcmanus and try get in with the irish guy

kys only instead of y I do m

great... now I remember this show, thanks OP

Well in the show Adebisi was obviously nicer and the right chose.

In real life I would never hang out with niggers.

this

I kill myself before I can be sent to that hellhole.

YOU CREEP

This, obviously. Or the dude in the wheelchair. McManus' a cool dude, I'm sure he'd help me out. You just have to make sure you don't end up the fall-guy for one of the Irish guy's schemes.

idk but speaking of oz, i was just thinking about how the last "cool liberal" i ever saw on television was pic related

nothing but fags ever since

Adebisi. If I'm going to bend over, it may as well be for a superman.

I never really got the point of this show. McManus kept saying this whole thing was to create some sort of microcosm and help the prisoners' rehabilitation, but it seems fairly obvious that this place is far more violent and dangerous than most maximum security prisons. I can't believe that anyone of the higher ups would have let it continue, or even that McManus wouldn't realise that his project to be more humane has resulted in the most inhumane prison in the United States.

that is because the show said farewell to reality early on, pretty much everything after the first season is laughable

still works as a manly soap opera though

McManus was pretty fucking gay to be honest.

>McManus
>mcMANus
>mcmANUS

Any questions?

>it's a "McManus gets accused of rape" episode

>state-of-the-art cells with see-through plexiglas walls so the guards can see everything
>people are still dealing drugs and raping or shanking eachother multiple times per day
>try to use methods to rehabilitate the prisoners
>it just gives them more opportunities to deal drugs, rape or kill eachother, and even the lightweights end up becoming monsters

It's like the place is built on an indian burial ground or something. What the fuck was the two old guys even doing serving time in that place? Also how in the name of fuck can a guard be assigned to guard the gym and then not get prosecuted or even fired when a dude gets his brain caved in by gym equipment without the guard seeing anything, if the higher-ups(McManus) isn't taking bribes?

Well that's just like, your opinion man.

Well done, you hit on the fact that it's about the futility of rehabilitation/Pelagian notions of human perfectability.

I'm glad O'Reilly got some commercials out of it

he had sex with like 3 women through the series

Let's be fair, doesn't make him any less gay.

The sheer number of murders defies reality. In later seasons it was like multiple homicides per episode.

Transfer to gen pop

Are there any other great shows where people agree that the quality just dropped at one exact moment?

It's time to take one in the ass for America

>at one exact moment?

The aging pill?

I still don't get how they could write that shit.

Bad choice

Why were Nazis literally the most gay gang in prison?
Not even the real fags had as much buttsex as they did

Why did Cutler leave all his stuff to Alvarez? Just to fuck with his gf?

The Nazis did have a lot of gay sex. But Adebisi stayed competitive

>the part where he tries to shave his own gums off

Jesus fucking christ, man.

Adebisi dying.

>tfw a girl literally called me after this being all "a-user why did you want me to watch this"

And, ironically, several episodes of Law & Order: SVU

This show is like the EYE Divine Cybermancy of Sup Forums. Overall it's a piece of shit, but it has so many gold nuggets here and there that it's worth getting into and you end up liking it.

Literal nightmare fuel. Had to laugh at the Paki dentist fucking him hardcore like that, though.

Hang on, Adebisi died BEFORE the aging pill? Shit, I don't remember it that way at all.

>In the extended version of the finale "Exeunt Omnes", Robson is shown once again allowing himself to be raped by black inmate Clarence Seroy (Robson knowing that Seroy will become infected). He then tells Schillinger that he will be transferred to the AIDS ward. As Seroy walks by them, he tells Schillinger that he raped Robson. Schillinger, disgusted that Robson would let a black man rape him, throws Robson out of the Brotherhood for good, with Robson stating that he doesn't care and that not all of the inmates living in the AIDS ward are gay. Robson then tells Seroy to get tested because he might be HIV-positive. Angered, Seroy punches Robson before he is taken away by the COs. Robson then taunts a terrified Schillinger with his blood. He is later transferred out of Oz when the prison becomes contaminated by anthrax; meanwhile, Seroy learns he has been infected with HIV after raping Robson.
Robson had a hard life. He's a piece of shit but in the end i still felt sorry for him

I don't know what's EYE is but it's more like the Citizen Kane of Sup Forums being the one that set it all up for better things.

Dude was legitimately the best actor in the first John Wick movie, except maybe for Dafoe. Kind of wanted them to leave the character for a sequel.

And at least one of them was more man than wo.

Adebisi died in the mid of 4 and the aging pill was... 5 or 6?

>mfw it's been a decade since i've actually seen it

best episode coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6q4hXEK6Q

John Wick had lots of good actors. As for best, no, he had such a small part that he didn't really matter. Also the recently deceased Michael Nyqvist wants a word with you.

He once saw a guy kill three people in a bar with a pencil.

A fucking.

Pencil.

I'd go with Schillinger. I'm 6'2, white and shave my head. I think I could pass as a Nazi and avoid rape. And if he still pushed, I'm confident I could fight him off. I'm not so sure about Adebisi.

The Seroy thing is a pretty big storyline to leave out, damn I guess you haven't really seen the show unless you've seen the extended versions.

And I agree that although Robson had committed some terrible deeds the gum thing especially was way over the top

>not talking to mcmanus and then kicking the shit out of him when he says no

I've never understood what people saw in Nyqvist and I'll continue to never see it. Dude didn't even bother doing a Russian accent, he just barely toned down his Swedish one and called it quits. He did it slightly better than that other time he played a Russian mobster I guess, since that time he just straight up spoke in a Swedish accent.

To me all of Dean's reactions were pitch-perfect. Both when he was annoyed at people not speaking English and when he later got shit-scared and completely changed his demeanour. Of course his role wasn't big but he still filled it perfectly, as opposed to having a big role and phoning it in.

Shillinger and I become a nazi. Fuck niggers.

What the fuck was his problem?

Listen up, you punks. If you ain't never served hard time in the slammer you ain't even know shit about life inside. So shut up and listen you bunch of sissies cuz I'm gonna set you straight. You say "Oz" isn't realistic cuz it's too crazy? Shit. I say it's unrealistic cuz it ain't crazy enough, you faggots. You ain't never seen the inside of a cell. You ain't never even smelled blood. Bunch of punks. Buncha bitches. You're so soft you'd turn ta jelly the second you walked on the yard, glob right through floor grate like the baby shit you are. The boys'd be running trains on ya like ya was a highspeed rail network. You ain't shit. You'd be shived faster than a kebab in Mecca you girly homo fruits. You ever seen a guard skullfuck a skinner? You ever got your cock shoved into a industrial lathe for changing the TV station while we wuz watchin a show? You ever watched a woman beater killed with an egg yoke? You'd better believe that shit happens inside, every single day. You're just such a delicate little pansy you ain't ever had the balls to hear it, queer. Well, welcome to the jungle. I'm the tiger.

is that the nigga who was in some really high profile role after this or was it some other faggot

Show was off the rails by the time he got there

Gyp Rosetti and also that guy in Six Feet Under.

t. me

In reality they would have shut down the "experimental unit" immediately after the first Italian guy got torched

Post characters who died too early

the retard brother died too late

The chick let him finish, though.

what was the point of this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=ePSfl0kIxb4

>slapping the thighs instead of the butt

What is he, gay?

I mean, WAS he? I honestly don't know whether he was just prison gay or a gay guy relishing his opportunities.

takes one to know one

He'd fuck whatever he could catch. It's a nigger thing

is that the start of 3

Absolutely hated the ending when Keller kills himself. Most deaths if the main characters in the later seasons were so forced.

Who was the biggest retard in Oz, not counting Cyril?

McManus.

Bitcher

INTO MY HEART