Is Dawkins Red-Pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipzR9bhei_o
youtu.be/Ah392lnFHxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

He's blackpilled. He's realised by doing his part to destroy Christianity he has left the door open to things that are far worse.

Its only logical for someone like him to come full circle to the truth of the world.

>Better composer than Schubert
I mean, I can only think of white composers who are better...

Also, those guys weren't that old when the did most of their major accomplishments.

>date] [Auto] No new posts
>(((Einstein)))

Tesla or Newton would be my choices for scientists. I wouldn't include a poet because why the fuck would you, and I would choose Bach for my composer. So definitely still white guys, just better white guys.

Also, he can't ever be truly red-pilled until he drops the atheism shit.

Beethoven or Bach for composer

>being religious
>redpilled
pick one

Atheism is the ultimate red pill, Jew worshipper

better than Einstein?
Newton, Galileo, Tesla, Fermi, Feynmann, Dirac, Planck, Archimedes, Aristotle, DeCartes, Leibniz, Pasteur, Curie, Kepler, Mendeleev, Crick/Watson, even Edison.
All have had bigger contributions to science.
Special Relativity was discovered by Lorentz and Poincare first. General sure, space time is curved perhaps, hurray.

I agree there are better choices. The irony is that of course they are all white.

The first sip of natural sciences makes one an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting.

This.

Even a pagan is better than you cunts - at least they believe in something.

>Crick/Watson
Literally didn't discover anything, stole all their work from a colleague

you mispelled tchaikovsky

I believe in things that are real. I don't depend on feels like an SJW.

That's not irony, white is better

>Gay Slav
Kek. Mozart and Bach are better.

>Einstein
>White

>redpilled

kek. also there are numerous nonwhite poets, composers and scientists but they are not given as much exposure because whites like to keep their whitecentric history

Only way that Dawkins could redeem himself is to proclaim he was wrong about God and commit ritualistic suicide while wearing a fedora.

>do you know a better poet/composer/scientst than Shakespeare/Schubert/Einstein
Violent J
Violent J
Viloent J

no one is saying there aren't non white composers, poets, and scientists they just aren't as good as the best white composers, poets, and scientists

>needing to believe in "something" regardless of whether it's likely to be true or not
Nah. You're just scared and weak. You can't accept that the rational position to take is not that of believing in some ancient desert cult God, but to accept that everything is probably pointless and there is no natural justice.
You would probably curl up in a corner if you swallowed the true red pill.

>SJWs hate him so I'm immediately obligated to put up with all of his charlatan antitheism

That's some neato fuckin' halo effect you've got there friend.

hasn't he openly stated this?
Not the autism blackpill part, but the fact that Christianity is a necessary when faced with the alternative (snackbarism)

Dawkins flirts with it sometimes but usually his crowd turns on him and threat of excommunication spooks him away from it for a while. I'm sure he sees it but like many liberals wants to "do the right thing" meaning to take no definitive action save what is ultimately capitulation.

> I wouldn't include a poet because why the fuck would you
>disregarding the significance of art

Eventually humans will reach the point where scientific advancement becomes impossible, and all that will be left it art

>black poetry

i iz a muthafucka
u iz a muthafucka
we iz all muthafuckas
westside niggaz

>posts Shaggy
ohshitnigger.jpg

please throw some names out then of people you consider to be better. I'll wait.

>inb4 your composer choice is fucking Kanye

I would include Aristotle and Plato

He's all three in one, scientist/composer/and poet dawg you just blew my mind.

there's a very good chance dawkins can think of better scientists and composers than those mentioned, but that by doing so you immediately start thinking of other white men. It's looking past the sale, a very clever trick by dawkins

>blackpill
>autism

Hello newfriend.

The concept of Genius is a fallacy..the work of Shakespeare, Schubert and Einstein would have been impossible without tradition and collaboration. And what is with Dawkins' basic af taste??? As Son Quixote says: Comparisons are odious..

That would confuse the ayyy lmaos, since Aristotle was always trying to BTFO Plato.

Milton, Wagner and... Turing, maybe.

Who all happen to be white. And two of them hated kikes with a passion.

>including anyone but diogenes
Behold, a pleb!

>calling shaggy 2 dope, shaggy
ohshitninja.jpg

Holy shit chink, you seriously don't know how bad things are over here, do you. (by the way i'll have a no.5 with sweet and sour sauce and chiken satay)

It's literally on the curriculum to teach shitskin literature in English public schools, at A level we read a niggress' poems (literally called fat black woman's poems) and a book by a negress, the only white text we studied was a collection of poems by a woman (at least she was british; carol anne duffy).

Don't buy into tumblr's shit that white people are obsessed with their own culture, the powers that be see to it that white culture is as snuffed out as possible in public education while there is an emphasis on non-white history and shaming whites for their own history (nazis + civil rights movement inescapable while studying history in public institutions, must have learned it 3 times over).

I suppose some irony if trying to cite greater non whites.
In math i would say Ramanujan, al-Khwarizmi, Omar Khayyam and 20 more white guys.

>anyone who doesn't align with my autistic mindset is a newfriend

I've probably been here longer than you, it was a joke though, calm down senpai

And why would that be virtuous?

Not exactly. He's great when he talks about Islam, but he was against Brexit and probably opposed any kind of nationalism. He's ok I guess. Maybe I'd have a beer with him.

>Better scientist than Einstein?

Who's Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

If atheists spent half as much time criticising Islam as they do criticising Christianity, I'd be willing to take them a bit more seriously.

>Son Quixote
Did he power up for 5 episodes before charging the windmill?

Black Science Man.

I agree with you though. All these fucking pills are just childish and dumb.

Dawkins would side with Christians against Muzzies.

Meant for

Blackpill simply means realising we're doomed you absolute retard.

lol why need to believe in something? Is there some fear about not having some extra force in the universe? I don't understand your position bong.

You literally wrote that without a tinge of irony?

You must be 18 or older (mentally) to post here you know

Lel.

t. sociology major

I don't know why he hates Brexit so much, looking at his twitter.

>it's a "banter" episode

The British are irrelevant, don't even bother.

> “I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse,” he said.

> “I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse,” he said.

Yes, he's just continually assblasted that his mom made him go to church.

I've been thinking lads.
Who are the people thrown away by society that want something back. I'll tell you, the homeless.
I went and hung out with them the other night and told them how society should be looking after them (all white) instead of the refugees. They were 100% in agreement with me.

Autechre is better than Schubert

>he's so scientifically illiterate he fell for the rosalind franklin meme

Nice meme faggot, try taking a biology class beyond 101

>urge to wank in public intensifies

Yeah i think at some point when SJW's started flaying him he realized that the atheism movement isn't good at the same time that Islam is making its push into the west.

And he knows that if he tries to speak out about that more *insert more insults about how racist he is*

But thats just my opinion, used to follow the "atheist movement" thing pretty extensively. The conference/Youtube scene tore itself apart once feminism & SJW's started to establish themselves as a norm.

He spoke out against early outbreaks like elevator gate (some bitch got asked for coffee in an elevator at 3 AM post conference, cried sexual no no) before it was the norm. Haven't seen him touch anything in that sphere in quite awhile.

Yes
I'm ok with atheists as long as they criticize all religions and not just christianity, and he does

Categorising different worldviews into 'pills' is mildly autistic, as i said earlier though, I was joking, I don't really know why you're carrying on.

also thanks lad

>no rebuttal

Just proves I'm right, fags

yep i was right, darn shame because this movement in like 2010 had some real momentum and it was all positive. Fucking SJW's

Thanks anonanyone whos intereseted to see how they can come and shit up a community check out Atheism+ and the related asscancer

>Dawkins would side with Christians
Dawkins is the sort of asshole that would sell you out to anyone to save his own skin.

what makes you say that? Quotes posted in this thread would suggest otherwise.

Fake quote is fake

As of recently, yes. Didn't used to be like this about 10 years ago.

Agreed

Bach
Mah nigger

youtu.be/ipzR9bhei_o

normie answers who don't know shit about classical music.

>Einstein
>White

SJWs are truly the worst people on the planet, and I say this as a Jew.

Pick an Irish writer
Tesla or Alexanderson
Bach all day every day

shit list to be honest

>beethoven
Top kek

i too know this feel

Kanye/Kanye/Tyson

Fucking this.

I had to read Audre Lorde and write about intersectionality for an American Literature class in college. The first half of the class wasn't bad because we were reading stuff like Frost and Faulkner, but the second half we were reading a bunch of weird feminist and minority writers I'd never heard of before, mostly post 1950 writers. (The class covered American Lit from about 1850 to now)

The scary thing is, I was actually becoming blue-pilled for a bit, or at least, I was becoming sympathetic to some of the SJW rhetoric. The college environment was weighing down on me hard at the time, and everyone around me seemed to have these "progressive" beliefs and agendas, so I was afraid to say what I really thought about anything, and I tried to understand their perspective.

I was already fairly redpilled before the class, and it, along with some other classes and the general college environment still made me question some of my beliefs. I can't imagine how easily this indoctrination would work on a blue-pilled student. At the very least they wouldn't give a shit.

Their whole rhetoric with regards to things like oppression and privilege is based on circular logic. They have no empirical evidence to prove these things exist, they can only reference other non-empirical studies created by previous SJW's to create a web of information so confusing that most detractors simply give up trying to debate them and concede, whether they've actually adopted their views or not. Onlookers watching the debate will perceive the SJW as the victor and consider their argument the truth. Even if the debate loser doesn't adopt the new beliefs, as more of his peers begin to, his faith may waver.

This is what scares me about modern colleges. They're literally turning into SJW brainwashing centers, and even if you're in STEM, a lot of schools are trying to make diversity and multicultural classes an even bigger part of their curriculum than they already are.

Ramanujan was indeed a miracle fluke to mankind
I wish he wrote about what drove him to suicide

I love how he picks Schubert because he's not even the greatest but still greater than any other race's composers

youtu.be/Ah392lnFHxM

>Schubert

What about Mozart, Chopin or Liszt?

>The first sip of natural sciences makes one an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting.

Even as an atheist something about this really appeals to me, but on the other hand only a fool would think we're anywhere near the bottom of the glass where science is concerned, and only an arrogant fool would presume to tell us what we'll find there.

>white people are responsible for preserving nigger "culture"

... schubert is a WHITE COMPOSER YOU FUCKING PLEBIAN.

>tesla

why is that top kek?

GOAT composers are:
1. Bach/Beethoven/Mozart
1a. Chopin, Schubert, Wagner, Liszt, Brahms
2. Tchaikovsky, Debussy, Ravel, Rachmaninoff, Richard Strauss

POWER GAP

3. everyone else that is still from europe

that's his point. even if schubert isn't the best, all the better ones are ALSO white. in other words, every single one of the best composers are white, and very white at that

>Tchaikovsky
>Not number 1

No shit, he's saying even if Schubert isn't the best, he can only think of other old white composer who would be better then schubert.

His cars suck

Guys is Shakespeare black? I've tried looking everywhere for an answer and there was no clear answer on why his Funerary Monument is of a black man.

He wasn't a real person. Just a plume de nom used by Sir Francis Bacon

>Liszt
my nigga

Check mate, athiests