Did Islam forget that South Park had already shown Muhammad before?

Did Islam forget that South Park had already shown Muhammad before?

Yes. It happened before 9/11 and nobody cared about offending Muslims before then.
Virtually the only exposure to Muslim "culture" the average American had before 9/11 was Disney's Aladdin and I Dream of Jeannie. The Arab world was about as relevant as Finland on America's cultural stage.

Don't jinx finland like that.

They prefer the older seasons to the newer ones.

>Muhammad

>Not white

>No hair dyed red

They didn't do their research!

>Mohammad.
>Yes, Mohammad.
>This South Park, they illustrated the Prophet.
>I am seeing this.
>This is Halal.
>I know.
>But....it was pretty funny.
>I know.
>That is SeaMAN.
>Ohohoho. Maybe....is not Halal.
>Yes. Maybe Not.

>his beard was black with some white hair on it
>draws the dude with brown hair
I mean, I know they're trying to depict him as white, but still.

Halal - ok/OKEY/chiki piki

Haram - not acceptable

Don't bother with trying to enlighten the kaffir. The veil had been set upon his eyes already.

South Park didn't. They dedicated a landmark 2-parter to pointing it out.

Did Arabians back then even have a concept of "black" and "white" as ethnicities?

You are a retard.

Are you retarded. Arabs stopped keeping Africans as slaves in 1962. And blacks are still seen as subhumans in modern Arab culture.

Yes, more or less all cultures did and the only ones that don't still are retarded marxists who think that race is just skin colour at best and non existent at worst.

Arabians have a concept of "Arab" and "everyone else."

It's part of their society, their culture, their religion, their fucking food. Easily the most supremacist, xenophobic people on the face of planet Earth and the last obstacle to world peace.

it's funny because the episode aired on July 4th 2001 according to wiki. Just a few short months before what happened.

Also I know for a fact Comedy Central re-aired this episode a lot of times up until they did that Episode 300 stuff.

no offense but

Whites have a concept of "White" and "everyone else."

It's part of their society, their culture, their religion, their fucking food. Easily the most supremacist, xenophobic people on the face of planet Earth and the last obstacle to world peace.

>no offense but
I'm only offended by your stupidity.

Whites are the most welcoming race on the planet. Name one country that's "white only" by force of law.

I'm assuming was asking whether Arabs back then referred to Africans as the color "black" and caucasians as the color "white", not whether or not they knew black people existed.

If they didn't use the word "white" to refer specifically to caucasian people, then referring to Mohammed as "white" has no bearing on his race. It could just mean he had lighter skin than the average Arab.

They finally got permission to start fucking up the Africans in Libya.

And they have been fucking up the darks in Sudan.

Arab boots for black heads.

The fuck is going on in that convo?

>that's "white only" by force of law.
Estonia

>Easily the most supremacist, xenophobic people on the face of planet Earth
I would give anything for this to actually be true, but we both know you're just shitposting.

Wait... Do you think arabs are not caucasians?

>I would give anything for this to actually be true,
Go back in the 19th century, then.

There is a catch. any _____ Supremasist is actually a few elite who flatter the mass (who is dying of dissentria)to assert and justify their power. By creating a sense of unity and superiority, they ensure loyality on enough people to assert their power.

Race war is more often than not a way to have a mass of second class citizen assert dominance on lower class people so that the ruling elite remain in power.

i think he's asking if the word "white" in the quran is referring to a race or just describing him as pale, which is a fair question

For what reason?

They're a different tribe that's on their clay.