Be honest this was funny

Be honest this was funny.
Everyone knows if Trump was really ever quartered and decapitated he would be tarred and feathered beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/881503147168071680
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/26/mexico-journalist-killed-salvador-adame
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6kt9ic/trump_takes_down_cnn_in_mock_wrestling_video/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Sup Forums like my shirt?

As a non-American I can tell you exactly how much trouble Trump is in based on how heavily alt-right floods Sup Forums with distractions or goal post moving or BUT WHAT ABOUT misdirections.

Alt-right shitposting has been fairly low key in the last week so I know Trump has been pretty quiet in the major scandal (Russia) department.

How is that funny? You disagree with his politics so you think he should be killed? Really? Are liberals this psychotic?

Don't you thinks kids will see this? Can you imagine Barron's face if he actually thinks its real, it would traumatized him. The only thing funny about this was the aftermath.

apparently it's standard to call names and want the person you disagree with to die for people nowadays

You mean the Russia thing CNN straight up said has no evidence behind it and is just being pushed for ratings?

>obongo being burned in effigy was fun.

>this was funny
I really don't get the joke. I mean, seriously, what's to laugh about? It's the severed head of a widely derided public figure in the hands of a celebrity.

Not a severed head licking somebody's balls from a toilet as they sit down to shit.

Not a severed head being used as a volleyball in front of the owner's grieving widow.

Not a severed head landing in a hot dog factory meat grinder and then being scrumptiously enjoyed by a health inspector.

Those are funny. This is just a bitch with a head. They're not even trying.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT

>major scandal (Russia)

lol the Russia non-story has been fully exposed at this point. There's nothing to it. Even Oliver Stone said that Israel influenced our election far more than Russia, which is true, but you don't see anyone batting an eyelash to that shit. And we influenced Russia's election. We influence elections all over the globe, why wouldn't Putin attempt to do so here?

People didn't vote against Hillary because Putin told them to
Name a single person who is in the public eye who ever did anything similar to that

Those were done by extremist in private or small group settings that don't represent anyone but them

This was done as a message by a celebrity to incite those extremist to take those violent actions against the president.

There's a difference but liberals are too dumb to understand huh?

In what world is this even trying to be funny? It's some edgy nu-art protest exhibit. Had their been a skit to preceed it, or any semblance of a joke, it I would have came to he defense of Kathy Griffin (not that my defense matters anyway).

Jokes can go wrong. But this wasn't even an attempt at a joke. It was supposed to be a edgy political statement. The joke is that Kathy thought she would be hailed as a hero for doing this. That's what based Patrice would have really laughed at the end.

holy shit

>Be honest this was funny.
Even as someone who doesn't like Trump, I don't get your sense of humour,

oh fuck off, katie griffith was lambasted by the liberal media for doing that because she went a step too far.

BAW GAWD

>American "society"

How can one man be so based.

This is the greatest times of our lives.

>looks directly into "hidden" camera

What did he mean by this?

>he praises Russia nonstop
>the WSG breaks a Flynn- Russian Hackers connection
>he fires the FBI Director and openly admits it's about "This Russia thing"
>Every Trumpite in the US of A says there's nothing to it
If there's nothing to it, why won't Trump stop practically confessing every thirty seconds? The man has no poker face, and he just screeches over social media about election fraud because he can't understand that delegitimizing the popular election results will legitimize claims that his people might've had some rigging in as well!

It's like having the InfoWars Editor as a fucking Press Secretary. I'm seriously surprised that Donald Trump hasn't gotten up and started raving about some Hugo-Chavez level shit yet, like "Why aren't you assholes talking about the Martian Holocaust that's going on RIGHT NOW?!"

He's either too senile to be traitorous or he's too incompetent to have actually been in with Flynn on the whole deal, but you're gonna have to pick one. Your 'Fake News' narrative isn't a shield against the entire concept of fact-checking, everyone else in the world is starting to wonder if you huffed lead paint out of the bucket as a child.

I repeat. Even fellow anons were only in this for the laughs. If you actually support this guy beyond "lesser of two evils," you are legitimately delusional.

It was bait

I fucking love this dude

WEEP WOOP

Trump was the biggest pro-Israel candidate....

The only thing funny about this was how it backfired on her and she played the victim

>Your 'Fake News' narrative isn't a shield against the entire concept of fact-checking

It is when the people doing the "fact-checking" straight up said it's bullshit.

lmao

Err, no - it wasn't funny - and who is the guy in drag that's holding up that fake head? Also, would it have been funny if an effigy of Obongo had been hoisted up by a rope into a tree by some "celeb" because they were trying to be "edgy"?

Its funny because it upsets you. This entire board is hypocritical you talk about raping and killing women

Yes joking about killing the president is funny and if you think you can't you're a cuck.

How do we stop pretend violence against journalists, Sup Forums?

every single trump tweet has a legion of blue checkmark dipshits responding like 'mr trump, SIR, this is NOT how a president behaves! (1/108)'

>Journalists that willingly walk into war zones get killed
>"How can we possibly stop this?"
A special kind of stupid person would walk into a war with a camera instead of a gun.

Hmm, I wonder what countries kill the most journalists?
Certainly none associated with a certain poilitical-religious ideology I'd hope

In what way does this convey anything but pure, unadulterated liberal rage?

LMAO

You mean that well respected journalist oliver stone? Wow who could ever question him.... Oh wait he's a hack conspiracy nut

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET HIS HANDS ON THE NUCLEAR CODES BROS

fucking this. who the fuck are these people and why are they twitter-famous?

And why the fuck do they all feel the need to tweet 10 times in a row. It's like they tweet, sit there seething for a minute or two, tweet again, rinse and repeat. and they do it for EVERY single tweet.

>A special kind of stupid person would walk into a war with a camera instead of a gun.
Whereas it only takes an ordinary kind of stupid to believe that wars shouldn't be reported on.

twitter is an absolute mire. people are plugged into a constant stream of info-shit, largely people who agree with them sharing offensive or disagreeable things, petty arguments with trolls etc.

eventually they end up like spoony, wasting their life on the most petty shit, posting and retweeting tens or hundreds of thousands of times

More than half the people in those comments are completely fucking insane.

México

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/26/mexico-journalist-killed-salvador-adame

can u imagine if a conservative comedian had obama's nigger corpse hanging from a tree or something in a skit? wtf..

this is the way to do it 2bh

the second the fake depictions of beheadings stop is when the real thing begins

In what way does this post convey anything but pure, unadulterated, alt-right pussy, butthurt?

It's funny because Trump literally does the same thing.
But it's okay when /ourguy/ does it

Check all those responses, I may not agree with Trump most of the time, but how is it okay that Obama himself got to make all those memes like dropping the mic and whatnot and people were all over his dick like "OMG BEST PRESIDENT EVURRRR" . But then Trump makes a meme tweet and people are like "THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN", "THIS IS THE GUY THAT OWNS THE NUCLEAR CODES?". Fuck it's okay to have an opinion, including a liberal one, but how can hypocrisy be okay with these people?

No, not the way these people do it

reddit is not happy about this
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6kt9ic/trump_takes_down_cnn_in_mock_wrestling_video/

Because it's all just extreme partisanship. They don't REALLY care, it's more about not being on the same side aka Trump being their enemy.

Because the media was backing Obama 100%. They are braindead normie scum.

That's a good one there.

To be fair, the two really aren't on the same level.

>why do they feel they need to tweet 10 times in a row
Several times Trump goes on multiple tweet "SAD" twitter rants. The only thing he doesn't do is respond to other people's tweets, so he's got that going at least. Doesn't change the fact that he's almost as big a baby on twitter as his detractors are.

>Imagine how mortified we'd all be if President Obama had done anything so uncouth & undignified
Uh he literally shit like that all the time

Now the Rothschilds are mad

This was a grand slam shitpost

>mfw entire shitstorm about this is basically just media freaking because Trump isn't taking their shit anymore

H-how dare he fight back? We're immune!

Great retort............

Literally did shit like that all the time* fuck.

>Rothschilds
>painting be rich as a negative thing

???????

>a Trump supporter literally said this
>the type of person who will call you a Clinton supporting liberal SJW if you say anything negative about Trump
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black

>Rothchild using rich as a slur