Is there a bigger hack in Hollywood than this guy?

Is there a bigger hack in Hollywood than this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIVWjz0lidA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. But he is not a virgin, like you, Jason.

Bonnnngggg!

I'm amazed he still gets work, his last few movies have been especially cringe-worthy

I'm embarrassed to have liked Chasing Amy and Clerks

You say "hack" like he's trying to masquerade as something he isn't

His movies are retarded and they always have been

>he's pointing at himself

Micheal Bay. He's making his 20th goddamn robot film when he could be making action/war kino.

I thought hacks made things primarily for commercial appeal rather than artistic pursuit. Or are you just saying he's a bad filmmaker in your opinion? I don't like Werner Herzog's dramatic films for the most part but I would never call him a hack, same with Kevin Smith. Can an expert please weigh in on this?

Hey you're having the same fake argument you've had 2000x. Awesome.

Wew

*consumes block of cheese*

*consumes dog turds*

unfunny turd fuck

he's the best part of silicon valley

Don't be. Those are masterpieces. And don't forget Mallrats.

Chasing Amy was so shit. The conversations people had in it were so cringeworthy and what was with the whole gay thing at the end.

You just don't like gays at all. The movie is not for you.

Snyder, Gilliam, Nolan.

No, I mean the part were mynameisearl was apparently in love with Ben affleck. It started off as a joke but then I couldn't tell if it was suppose to be genuine?

how many movies have you made?

>t. Kevin Smith

It was based on Kevin's gay brother.

Best part of a shit show.

Eh, it started off good but its went to shit now. Its just the same thing over and over again.

not really, he's been making "indie" flicks for a decade with his friends and none have been a hit, he does it for fun, but don't criticise them or else he throws a tantrum. He's a definite cuck, and his daughter is a little self righteous cunt.

But besides all that, he's genuinely a good guy, and his Q&A's are worth watching. He's done a lot for his friends that were with him from the beginning, he's given them all careers in comics, podcasts, tv shows, film and more, he's a gem but just has extremely low self esteem which is probably from growing up fat.

Then that makes the movie perfect.

The "emo kev" episodes of Smodcast, where he rips on his own audio diaries from his youth are some of the funniest things I've heard from him. He was definitely a strange child.

No.

2deep4u

fucking love those as well, i love how they mentioned "ponder rock" in Tusk.

I feel like you have to be a fan of all Kevin's work to truly enjoy his films now.

Here's some feelgood Kev, it's worth the watch if you're depressed/uninspired
youtube.com/watch?v=TIVWjz0lidA

Terrible film maker, but he's not a hack

>Mos is unable to comment half the time from laughing too hard

No. He is the Hax0r Mor. But his early work is pretty good.

I'm an expert and they're both hacks.

Either of you listen to tesd?

I've missed the last six episodes and wondering if there are any that can be skipped.

These One-hit wonders.

Why do you hate me?

he post this after trump won?

Op here. I haven't even watched any Kevin smith films. I just picked a random person and used a Sup Forums line

somebody post the webm where he's being autistic around some thick blonde

This says it all

Bigger Hack?
David Fincher, David O'Russel, Damien Chazelle...

There are a lot of talentless hacks in hollywood. As far as hacks go, Smith is pretty harmless.

he posted it after people were bullying him about his shorts