/trek/ Star Trek General

KAMAR WITH DAMAR EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=✓&work_search[sort_column]=revised_at&work_search[rating_ids][]=13&work_search[character_ids][]=38457&work_search[relationship_ids][]=130760&work_search[other_tag_names]=Lore (Star Trek)&work_search[query]=&work_search[language_id]=&work_search[complete]=0&commit=Sort and Filter&tag_id=Star Trek: The Next Generation
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81351869/#81356637
youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deep shit 9 was plagued with war to attract pleb actionbabbies and had little to do with exploring humanities potential for progress.

So it was an improvement

Will Star Trek Discovery have interracial breeding grounds?

When is std out? I'm sick of waiting, being given nothing but nuggets of shit. At least when it's out we will know if it has any redeeming qualities.

When they decide who breeds with who

Every Trek series had war.

What's up with her body? Is she a gnome or something or did they used 10cm of shoulder padding

Isn't it Kanar?

I want Bashirfaggot to write me fanfiction

Love DS9 so far but season two was plagued with bajoran retardation, also Garak is best character
>muh I want every star trek show to be massive propaganda for my luxury gay space communism

>reminder that an alcoholic bloke on earth when it was a post apocalyptic shithole managed to invent warp drive yet bajor couldn't do it when they were a functioning society

Bajorans are a fucking joke of a species.

>7 years
I think you must realise how superior DS9 is and post this to make yourself feel better about only liking the Trek shows about homosexuals (TNG) and cuckholds (Enterprise)

DS9 had the gayest recurring character.

And he's great.

Is there any DataxLore fic out there? Asking for a friend.

>7 years

>less than 7 years, but still a nonzero amount of time making pointless troll posts

Don't be such skins of evil, Anons.

>plagued with bajoran retardation

Its intended. They continue that trend but thats why I like the story arc so much. They aren't 100% sympathetic victims (I personally loathe most of them) and it lets the viewer see why some cardassians felt they were a backwards race and have no ethical qualms about the occupation.
>when they were a functioning society

I wouldn't call it functioning. Bajor had a strick caste system that was only passed via family. That alone is going to put your society in a standstill via wasting intellectual potential and leave your planet ripe for invasion. I would assume there were bajorans that opposed the caste system and perhaps it would have been abolished with time but not enough with a race that has 100 years on you in tech.

This is why the Cardassians believed they were liberating them with the price being slavery, brutality and strip mining the planet for valuable ore.

KANAR WITH DAMAR REEEEEEEEEEE!

>okay, we need you to play this character in such a manner that will automatically make people uncomfortable

>... so, gay?

yes, but too lazy to find it
there is Data/Lore rule 34 on paheal tho
my friend told me that

Nothing better than see retards scream "7 years!!" to people that aren't even me while acting like smug assholes. Truly shows what kind of retards they are.

Is there any episode which is more of a downer than this?

Andy played him in the first episode as pansexual and the producers saw it and told him to turn it down because it freaked them out.

They posted that at me too, I didnt respond because I dont understand the meme

You can look through these yourself you filthy thing

archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=✓&work_search[sort_column]=revised_at&work_search[rating_ids][]=13&work_search[character_ids][]=38457&work_search[relationship_ids][]=130760&work_search[other_tag_names]=Lore (Star Trek)&work_search[query]=&work_search[language_id]=&work_search[complete]=0&commit=Sort and Filter&tag_id=Star Trek: The Next Generation

Why are the Cardassians the best race? How is it that every Cardassian character is such a treasure? How do they do it?

>look cool and interesting
>massive assholes, but charming as fuck
>great character development
>unique personalities for all the major characters
>Bajorans are massive shits so they stand out even more
>nice aesthetics
just off the top of my head

How to make a Cardassian:

1. Take a smug human
2. Give them 2 extra spines
3. Increase fertility by 700%
4. Remove misguided idealism
5. ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

The user who wrote has been insulting DS9 fans in every thread for the past 7 years.

When they were asked why they do this, they explained that DS9 fans were rude to them in 2010, so they've spent the last 7 years on a retaliation crusade.

Such is life on Sup Forums.

"P-please, Commander, please put-" Will hits Wesley's prostate, causing the boy to gasp sharply, "-put in another, please." Will smirks.

"Why should I? You've been a brat this whole time." Wesley sobs and pushes himself down on the fingers in his ass.

"I promise I'll be better. I promise, Commander." Riker nods and tries to stick in a third finger. It doesn't go in, so he pulls his other two finger out and spits on the third. He thrusts them back inside the teen's hole. Wesley whimpers and sobs and moans. He begs Riker to let him come, but Will says no.

"You don't come until I do." Wesley bounces on Will's cock now, jerking himself off and trying to get the man to come. Will jerks his hand up each time Wesley's ass comes down onto his fingers, slamming the fingers into the boy's asshole. Wesley sobs and wraps his hand around the base of his cock to keep himself from shooting his load. Riker can't hold back any longer, and he finally comes. Wesley feels the man's pants grow wet under him. He grinds on Will through his orgasm. "You may come now." With that, Wesley screams Will's name and takes his hand off his red dick. Hot cum spurts out and lands all over his chest and he front of Will's uniform shirt. The First Officer pulls his fingers out of Wesley's swollen ass. He drags his fingers through the cum on his chest and tastes it. Sweet, salty, a little sour. He moans deeply at the taste.

"We should do this again sometime," says Wesley. He climbs off of Will and heads to the bathroom. "Sorry about your uniform, by the way." Will just smiles, shakes his head, and joins Wesley in the bathroom.

No the point was that DS9 fans are rude assholes so I treat them like rude assholes.

Also lol at people calling me obsessed when they accuse everyone that criticize DS9 of being me.

>ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
fuck dude the sound of dukat saying that will never leave my head

*blocks your path*

>Also lol at people calling me obsessed when they accuse everyone that criticize DS9 of being me.
You are a samefag though, aren't you?

Was this not an example of you pretending to be someone else?

>Lore getting a taste of the penis sculpted in the image of his father that was able to quell the sexual appitite of Tasha "Rape Gang" Yarr

he only claimed that DS9 fans were annoying
he never said he has been shitposting for 7 years

I like Tain the best because he is like if Bill Cosby was the guy who killed JFK.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81351869/#81356637

>referring to yourself in the third person
Okay, whatever.

Wow, so based on one post by an ephemeral user you've labeled any anti-DS9 trekthread poster as the 7 years guy?

Honestly, this seems really illogical

Read the chain, retard

>you've labeled any anti-DS9 trekthread poster as the 7 years guy?
Because he was caught samefagging, we assume that he's a samefag.

Nothing in Starfleet's extensive command training could have prepared her for being 75,000 light years from Earth, naked, and face down across the desk in her ready room. And she certainly would never have believed that she'd enjoy it. She'd only met the Maquis captain that morning, yet now his very large cock thrust steadily in and out of her very willing body.

As she braced herself on her forearms, head bent, she could see her own breasts swinging with each thrust. Sounds of passion filled the ready room: his grunts, her moans, the slap of his thighs against her buttocks, the squish of liquid from her arousal.

He leaned over her body, one hand reaching around to circle her clit, the other cupping and squeezing a breast, tweaking the nipple to hardness. The change of angle of his cock in her body sent shards of pleasure ripping through her. She was going to come. And it was going to be noisy. She fleetingly hoped that the ready room was soundproof before she cried out in ecstasy.

He straightened, gripped her hips tightly, and pounded into her, groaning loudly as his own climax overtook him. Finally spent, he withdrew from her, the semen trickling down her thighs.

When she stood upright, more spunk spilled from her body, dribbling all the way to the floor. Turning to face him, hands on hips marked by his fingers, she asked, "So now that I've served under you, are you ready to serve under me?"

With a large grin that showed off his dimples, he settled back in her chair, pulling her astride his muscular body. The stickiness melded their groins together, and his erection was already blossoming again. "Oh yes, my Captain," he replied. "With pleasure."

>Class 4 Industrial Replicators
>Initialised to "CFI Replicator"
So was there no class 5 or were they shit at naming things? And what about Class 2 / Class 3 both being CTI Replicators?

>I assume two anonymous people were the same person so he got caught samefagging

I wasn't caught samefagging. There were just a bunch of assumptions.

Can anyone explain what is happening in ?

Is that not one person referring to himself in the third person, getting triggered, and then switching back to first person?

That was just some guy provoking you.

Sure thing, buddy, sure thing.

That's just the Universal Translator mucking it up for English speakers. Eddington is Canadian and obsessed with French literature, so I just assume that he's speaking French (where the nomenclature works).

"Commander tell me about your sexual organs."

As he processed the request of the alien next to him, a sly grin came over the first officers face. His eyes sesnually glinted in time with the outside dots of light littering the space around the shuttlecraft.

"How about instead I show you?"

With nimble sausage like fingers Riker began to briskly unzip the top of his uniform giving way to a broad hair covered chest that trailed it's way down to a soft stomach that hung over the waistband of his uniform pants. His fingers then made quick work of his fly, and from it emerged a smooth member that reminded Soren of a pillar of polished marble.

That really was just some guy provoking you.

shoulder padding, it was the 80s.

It's kanaar you fucking poser.

Sure thing, buddy, sure thing.

It's actually kanar.

>came back now
>someone is impersonating me now
Hope you faggots are happy

Wow. It really was just some guy provoking that guy.

You're not me though.

Neither are you.

I love that this board doesn't have post IDs. That way I can act like a complete and utter RETARD all the time without any repercussions at all. Sometime I even get people to agree with me. That really gets me hot.

I love that stupid niggers accuse anonymous posters of being le seven years man just because they don't like deep shit nine, the worst series in all of star trek which no star trek fan has ever liked

What does that have to do with kanar?

so did Damar not bother to take his clothes off when fucking a spoonette?

Too much kanar

The Cardassian sexual organ is the spoon. The famous Cardassian Pride would never allow them to hide their sexual organs under their clothes.

lel
but really, didn't Weyoun pick up a pair of spoonette panties?

>Tfw no Riker weight gain fic

fuck the cardassians
it's not like they let bajorans in those structures as anything more than slaves

I didn't mean to say that the Enterprise should be hauling garbage. I meant to say that it should be hauled away AS GARBAGE.

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

stop shilling that autistic video here

I wish we got to see more Eddington.

Booked my flight and hotel for Star Trek Vegas. First year going. What should I expect?

this general is pozzed by a tripfag sandnigger lover now?

She does less to derail these threads than the 7 years guy (first post)

>she does less to derail threads than the guys that accuse everyone that dislike DS9 to be the same guy

If you just dislike DS9, that's fine. If you spend every thread calling DS9 fans "pleb actionbabbies" then you need to move on. 2010 was 7 years ago.

its "kanar", retard

i thought French was a dead language after the 3rd world war

Have you ever tried replacing technobabble in star trek quotes with the names of dog breeds? It can be quite amusing.