Would you?

Would you?

I would what?

>Jessica Chastain
>After falling madly in love user and fulfilling all his sexual desires during a month long sex romp, she is killed on set filming terrence malick next flick

I'd repeat this process.

I'd use it on everyone involved in this Netflix adaptation

yes

You just wrote your name retard.

Probably. Not sure who I'd go after though.

Fine, I have her fall madly in love with like Danny D or something, have the entire thing filmed and sent to an adress, then she dies on set.

That's not how it works

Now that's a masterplan

Yes, but certainly not in the vigilante ways, more like terrorist toppling all the world governments at once just for fun

OP

Take that back!

How would you realistically start a race war in states with Death Note?

Write Jamal, Thyrone and Aisha in it. 90% of the niggers die, the rest chimp out

You can't just write a name, you have to think of their actual face while you write.

This way when you write muhammed or whatever, half the worlds population doesn't die.

They all look the same

HURR DURR KILL ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOL

What if I don't know the name, but I know who it is? Like if I write "that faggot cashier" would he die?

Would probably use it like Light and also for financial gains.

no you need to know name and be able to picture their face or it wont work

no, i'm not watching another garbage adaptation

I'd destory it before I had the chance to turn the earth into a necropolis

How would you use it for financial gain without outing yourself?

Do it

So since I don't go outside much, my only real options are to kill celebrities and politicians.

i go on a politically charged writing spree and make the US a communist utopia

I'd probably get a database of user's moms, so if I don't get those sweet sweet (You)s the threat will become real

There's always yourself

You could try that

fug

stocks

"Benjamin Netanjahu flies a bomber with a nuke into Mecca, which he suicide bombs"

World-wide fun.

You mean change nothing and just let current events take their course?

shame

so many ways to do that. At least as long as you don't develop a pattern or something.

Humans only

I would just use it to have the obscenely rich write me into their will and then either do suicide by cop or something else that couldn't be traced to me, desu. I'll make it plausible like "I'm leaving them all my money because he sent me dick pics and I'm an extremely passionate homosexual"
Also I'd have higher ups leak secrets just to see what conspiracy theories are true.

Also random strangers "heart attack 30 min after buying a winning lottery ticket and dropping it x place x time" if there wasn't one in range they'd just die but I'd know if they dropped one I'd know it was a winner.

>Paul McCartney
>will die peacefully in his sleep, surrounded by his loved ones after a wonderful holiday, in otherwise outstanding health, in his late 90s

yes but only for personal gain, mostly would just use it to get silly rich then never use it again

I don't think it works if you write someone to die several years in the future
you get like 72 hours max iirc

>Would you?
Ask myself how I ended up in one of the dullest franchises of manga adaptation franchise history?

it has to be realistic, your victim still has the same very little chance of winning in lottery, not gonna work

Kill all western world leaders, one every day. Each one would choke on food. Repeat after new ones are elected.

I would probably just write my name on it desu.

I've thought a lot about this and it's not as easy as you think. The easiest method would be short companies and killing off their CEOs or people whose deaths would hurt the company, but it would be difficult to make this entirely secret, which might be necessary if enough people die and I somehow keep profiting, and even the method I mentioned is fairly roundabout.

This might work if you're okay with everyone thinking you somehow caused the deaths of people.

what if I don't know them but they are famous, like leslie jones or whatever?

>user
>suffocation
>braaaped to death from mammario sitting upon user's face braaping him and depriving him of oxygen

>1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
>2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
>3. If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
>4. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
>5. After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
>6. The Death note is charged by deaths of people of color. To kill one white person, you must first kill 4 people of color to charge it.
I am not entirely sold on all the changes they've done to the lore and rules, but I can see what they are going for.

Fuck off, the Beatles were the worst ear cancer ever to plague the earth and the sooner the rest of them bites the bullet, the better.

/t-thread

Do what?

See I feel like his plan could work really well aswell. But you would just have to do it once with some billionaire and you're set for life.

Sure, but not for altruistic reasons. I would kill one person that stands in my way professionally every other year.

>cant go to either heaven or hell after death if you use it
dropped

"bill gates gets run over by a bus after he gives away his personal fortune to 1000 randomly chosen people, one of which is myself

It

kill Dooku

The reason of death has to be one that's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

I would touch it and chat up the death god cutie like the 2016 sequel L successor.

You missed the point there is no heaven or he'll once you die your dead doesn't matter what you do.

is that shit possible?

>acquire Death Note
>write "______ is killed by a masked person who is never caught" for every murder
>L has no way of ever knowing that Kira has magic powers
>L is forced to assume Kira just a regular serial killer who's super elusive or a bunch of copy cats
>never get caught

>there is no heaven or he'll once you die
someone is goin downstairs

What is it?

What about prison inmates, or other people whom regular serial killer couldn't reach?

HURR DURR BLACKS AREN'T HUMAN LOL

If you dont write any cause of death, they just die from a heartattack.
Who in their right mind would asume that random heart attacks are the weapon of a serial killer?

>Would you

What? fuck up casting?

I dunno you would need to try pretty hard to fuck up casting two Asian dudes and some cgi

>"_____ is shanked to death by a random prisoner"
literally all he had to do was not be a total narcissist and force them to write messages in blood claiming to be Kira and he'd be fine

iirc you can't make someone kill with it.

Accident is OK though, cmiiw.

In the Death Note universe there is a heaven, hell, and a limbo which is where the death gods live. Quit being autistic.

seeing as the girl had the shinigami eyes or whatever, couldnt she just tell the name to light the first time they met

Forgot her pic.
Name's Arma.

What's stopping someone just writing the name Mohammed.

Would that just kill 90% of muslims?

If the cause of death kills more than the intended victim it doesn't happen. Presumably they still die of a heart attack though.

you need their full name and you need to know what their face looks like

Damn, that works. Shame on me for my limited imagination.

>kill the criminals in prisons, but make look like an riot in prison and accidents, and murder
>make a rich faggot drop a 10 million $ in cash and die after some time
>leave the country, go to east countries in europe or russia or japan.
>live comfy with 10 million $
Light was an idiot, you can't become a God you are just a Human.

No collateral. That's one of the rules.

>the pages of death note will never run out

guess this is why murican Light writes them all over the page in the trailer

you miss the point
Light wanted people to know kira existed or his plan to reform the world would have never worked

Jesus Raimi

>Light was an idiot,
There are many questionable decisions Light made. But you have to accept them or there otherwise wouldn't be a series.

>oh this perfectly healthy person who probably had loved ones just have all of his money to a complete stranger on the other side of the planet and then died
>nothing weird here, honest

>Light wanted people to know kira existed or his plan to reform the world would have never worked
That wouldn't be necessary, really, as long as people developed the idea that violent criminals would start dying.

It's it

if you think it wouldn't be possible to become rich using the deathnote you're retarded

there are literally infinite ways to do it

not in the way he described it

>money

once he sets his mind to become God, he no longer puts any value in money, friends or women, only power.

"Tyrone"
"Muhammed"

I'd write the names of hate preachers killing politicians before killing themselves. Muslims in the West will be fully deported within a decade.

No collateral damage. It's against the rules.

#notallmuslims