Stormweenies Can't Answer This

If white genocide is happening, then why aren't white Latin American nations (Argentina and Uruguay) being flooded with non whites and anti white propaganda?

Because it's only happening in good countries

But Argentina IS being flooded with non whites.

Those aren't white.

Argentina was colonised by non whites

Jews don't have any interest in latin american countries because they are garbage. Weak ass question user.

no Jews

Ssshhh.. they might actually realize this is simply globalization and people migrating into the current largest business and economics hubs and nothing to do with white people despite their egotism.

>white
>Latin America

hahahahaahaha

Liberalism IS anti white propaganda first of all. and if Hillary wins I bet whites start leaving because they will eventually be stripped of their rights.

>Uruguay is ranked first in Latin America in democracy, peace, lack of corruption,[8] e-government,[9] and is first in South America when it comes to press freedom, size of the middle class and prosperity.[8] On a per-capita basis, Uruguay contributes more troops to United Nations peace-keeping missions than any other country.[8] It ranks second in the region on economic freedom, income equality, per-capita income and inflows of FDI.[8] Uruguay is the third-best country on the continent in terms of HDI, GDP growth,[10] innovation and infrastructure.[8] It is regarded as a high-income country (top group) by the UN.[9] Uruguay is also the third-best ranked in the world in e-Participation.[9] Uruguay is an important global exporter of combed wool, rice, soybeans, frozen beef, malt and milk.[8]

It's only a matter of time. Right now it's ignored because it's only got 3.5 million people and is geographically small.

because you secretly like men and touch yourself at night to them

They're already communist

also

>if terrorism is real, why doesn't it occur in remote areas with no one to terrorize

Because you aren't here and don't know shit about Haitian immigrants, ignorant fuck.

nice dude! Internet High FIve!

I said white countries, João.

I want people to stop misusing the world liberalism to mean marxist faggots.

>Stormweenies
Wrong site.
You seem to be lost.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>Anyone from South America
>White
Being borm here is the most un-white thing

Aaaaaaand /thread

Uruguay is basically the sweden/canada of here with all what it implies
>DUDE

wtf? are bolitas not niggers?

>Latin America
>White

We have been flooded with brown illegal immigrants since the 1970s. You are just ignorant.

Pic related.
All our neighbours send us thousands of immigrants every year. We have 1.5 million illegals from Bolivia alone.

This country was 90% white in the 1980s, now we are lucky if it reaches 70-75%.

They dont care and dont need it to racemix, they already do it because they dont care and/or know

Another ignorant Americunt talking shit about countries he knows nothing about.

Umm... that's what it is. I assume you're some kind of moderate who isn't aware of what liberalism represents and is working toward ultimately

Kys

My god, the correlation really is frightening.

i dont believe in white genocide because it's dumb as fuck but your question is even more retarded

>This country was 90% white in the 1980s, now we are lucky if it reaches 70-75%.

Another stupid liberal BTFO by facts.
Welcome to Sup Forums OP.

What are you saying fag, we do not have that much moors or niggers

>white Latin American nations

wtf i hate argentina now

>Le divide-and-conquer 60% face

Huh

They are though, same goes to the southern white regions of hueland.

Jews only care about the west
And if you're implying latin american nations are white, they are, in fact, not
Only in the census are latins white

Still not white Paco

1) Those countries aren't white already
2) Hispanics are not white

I've been to Argentina and this picture does not represent the average Argentinians.

The average Argentinians are brown as hell thieving Brazilian looking little monkey people with no soul.

>Argentina and Uruguay
>white

CTR y'all need to step up your game.

>argentina
>white

I live in Buenos Aires and half the people I see on the street look like that. And it's not even our whitest city, Buenos Aires is a multicultural shithole.

So you are either lying or some butthurt chicano. I doubt you could find a crowd like this in the USA.

Argentina is culturally and demographically more Western than the USA.

And go where? Where else has the kind of freedoms available in the US?

Oh, that explains why they built Section 8 apartments in my small white town.

FPBP

Argentina is where the Nazis fled to and made a secret base that wrecked the US Navy when the Navy Expedition went hunting for possible Nazi Antarctic base